• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

RBH

George The Animal Steele:

@georgesteele 14h14 hours ago Just to let everyone know that I’m dealing with some serious health challenges right now.

@georgesteele 14h14 hours ago I’m at peace with whatever God’s plan is for me knowing that God is always in control.

@georgesteele 14h14 hours ago Prayers continue to be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless. Jim/George

bjork

As sad as it sounds to say, Cody and Swagger would both never be put in a top spot regardless of individual talent or presence or being over or any of that for one simple reason that they both have:

speech impediment

edit new paige

WCkBpze.jpg

Excellent analysis boots.

Swaggs and Cody are favorites? :scust:

Edit: They both had really good themes. Cesaro should inherit one of them.
There should've been a new 4 horsemen with Cody, Swaggy, Wade, and Drew. 4 amazing specimen, even better than the original.

latest

Not better than them though. Look at how good Mongo looks

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I'm watching Unforgiven 1998 taking place in Greensboro, NC during my lunch break when suddenly there is a title match. The NWA tag team title match. Between the Midnight Express and the Rock and Roll Express. Has my time machine started malfunctioning?

It's actually a halfway decent match. The only other good thing to happen so far from the NWOA invasion has been Dan Severn and his amazing suit.

So I'm watching Unforgiven 1998 taking place in Greensboro, NC during my lunch break when suddenly there is a title match. The NWA tag team title match. Between the Midnight Express and the Rock and Roll Express. Has my time machine started malfunctioning?

It's actually a halfway decent match. The only other good thing to happen so far from the NWOA invasion has been Dan Severn and his amazing suit.
That crowd was weak as fuck man. They didn't even get up for that NWA match.

Gurrry

Finn's getting called up, Cena's coming back, Nakamura's getting called up to job to Reigns. There's not going to be room for everyone until the next big wave of injuries

Finn being called up is the new Cena is turning heel meme. Ill believe it when I see it.

If Nakamura loses to Reigns, we truly are in the darkest of days.

It just took 18 months of dick jokes to figure out he needs to wrestle like he's a big guy (he is huge compared to the normal roster)
They recently broke up an entire faction of guys who were all bigger than Reigns, they were called the League of Nations.

Fuck it, I'll just list people who are bigger/stronger than Reigns:

Del Rio
Crews
Corbin
Cassady
Big E
Big Show
Strowman
Wyatt
Rowan
Lesnar
Bubba
D-Von
Cesaro
Fandango
Goldust
Swagger
Cena
Kane
Owens
Konnor
Gallows
Harper
Henry
Orton
Rusev
Sheamus
O'Neil
HHH
Taker
Ryder

That's 30. That leaves 28 who are the same/smaller. He's literally middle of the pack.

Imagine telling this thread (even just yourself back then if you want) 4 years ago a new face would be pushed to the top and both HHH and Cena would be completely cheered over him

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They recently broke up an entire faction of guys who were all bigger than Reigns, they were called the League of Nations.

Del Rio
Crews
Corbin
Cassady
Big E
Big Show
Strowman
Wyatt
Rowan
Lesnar
Bubba
D-Von
Cesaro
Fandango
Goldust
Swagger
Cena
Kane
Owens
Konnor
Gallows
Harper
Henry
Orton
Rusev
Sheamus
O'Neil
HHH
Taker
Ryder

That's 30. That leaves 28 who are the same/smaller. He's literally middle of the pack.

Rollins is probably stronger.

Imagine telling this thread (even just yourself back then if you want) 4 years ago a new face would be pushed to the top and both HHH and Cena would be completely cheered over him

I would think it was possible that they really fucked up Ryback.

jmdajr

Del Rio
Crews
Corbin
Cassady
Big E
Big Show
Strowman
Wyatt
Rowan
Lesnar
Bubba
D-Von
Cesaro
Fandango
Goldust
Swagger
Cena
Kane
Owens
Konnor
Gallows
Harper
Henry
Orton
Rusev
Sheamus
O'Neil
HHH
Taker
Ryder

No Sin Cara?

Bronx-Man

Banned
As sad as it sounds to say, Cody and Swagger would both never be put in a top spot regardless of individual talent or presence or being over or any of that for one simple reason that they both have:

speech impediment

At least Swagger won a world title.

Nah it reminds me more of when every fucking week people kept asking when Ambrose was going to debut.

I wouldn't go that far. If Ambrose spent 6 months hyping his debut or a group the way Finn has with it still not happening anytime soon, there wouldn't still be (bewilderingly so) Ambrose fans here.

Zach

Who cares about Extreme Rules?

Avatar Rumble begins in 4 hours.

Enjoy your avatars while you can.

Yeeeaaah!

How does the stream work, by the way? Maybe I can rock it on my phone at work. I mean, I'm sure I could do it on my Mac, too, but watching a Pro Wrestling Avatar Battle Royal at work is where I draw the line -- even I would be ashamed of that.

Fox318

I'd love it if the WWE posted guys bench, squat, deadlift, press, and chinups PRs.

We can have a quantifiable answer on who is the strongest.

Fox318

It'd all be a work, daddeh!

Vince is in the back telling some website intern what each guy can deadlift.

"Hunter can deadlift the most!!! I've seen him deadlift 1,200 lbs!!!"

Then when somebody tells him the world record is 1,155 Vince fires the non-paid intern and then has Joey Styles take his place.

Zach

Vince is in the back telling some website intern what each guy can deadlift.

"Hunter can deadlift the most!!! I've seen him deadlift 1,200 lbs!!!"

Then when somebody tells him the world record is 1,155 Vince fires the non-paid intern and then has Joey Styles take his place.

See, you get it.

Yeeeaaah!

How does the stream work, by the way? Maybe I can rock it on my phone at work. I mean, I'm sure I could do it on my Mac, too, but watching a Pro Wrestling Avatar Battle Royal at work is where I draw the line -- even I would be ashamed of that.

Anything that has youtube should work

Fox318

Just found this

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-superstars-max-bench-press
Mind you with these are workers so they could be working the numbers or using work plates

Ryback: "560 and 580, 550 is my official best"
TITUS O'NEIL: 545
CESARO: "Four hundred five pounds, but who cares how much you bench?!"
ROMAN REIGNS: 445 lbs
Big E: 575lbs
Cena: 465 lbs
KANE: 525 with no [bench] shirt, no wraps, nothing.
BRODUS CLAY: 525 lbs
BIG SHOW: Five hundred pounds for 12 reps.
JACK SWAGGER: Three hundred fifteen pounds for 16 reps. So that comes out to about 457 for a max.
Mark Henry: Benched 500 as a 20 year old and I believe some have said he has benched over 700 easily.

Brock did 225 lb with 30 reps at the NFL combine.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
But for how long

I really thought he was going to retire/HOF this year in Texas. It's coming soon. But if Vince really likes someone he'll let them hang along until they want to quit and Henry is basically on a whenever he feels like/WWE is in Texas schedule.

Big E is stronger than Cesaro

Big E is definitely the strongest guy who is on every Monday. He probably has a good 60 or 70 lbs on Cesaro, though, despite Cesaro being half a foot taller.

But if you could take each wrestler's deadlift max and divide it by their weight, I'm pretty sure Ceasro would have the highest number.

Top Bottom