• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Big E is definitely the strongest guy who is on every Monday. He probably has a good 60 or 70 lbs on Cesaro, though, despite Cesaro being half a foot taller.

But if you could take each wrestler's deadlift max and divide it by their weight, I'm pretty sure Ceasro would have the highest number.

If you want to do that then its probably
Sin_Cara_bio--4895d0641d60d8e9a8f773f77e2314d0.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just found this

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-superstars-max-bench-press
Mind you with these are workers so they could be working the numbers or using work plates

Ryback: "560 and 580, 550 is my official best"
TITUS O'NEIL: 545
CESARO: "Four hundred five pounds, but who cares how much you bench?!"
ROMAN REIGNS: 445 lbs
Big E: 575lbs
Cena: 465 lbs
KANE: 525 with no [bench] shirt, no wraps, nothing.
BRODUS CLAY: 525 lbs
BIG SHOW: Five hundred pounds for 12 reps.
JACK SWAGGER: Three hundred fifteen pounds for 16 reps. So that comes out to about 457 for a max.
Mark Henry: Benched 500 as a 20 year old and I believe some have said he has benched over 700 easily.

Brock did 225 lb with 30 reps at the NFL combine.
Not making Roman look strong.

MG310

I really thought he was going to retire/HOF this year in Texas. It's coming soon. But if Vince really likes someone he'll let them hang along until they want to quit and Henry is basically on a whenever he feels like/WWE is in Texas schedule.

That retirement speech was worth paying him to stick around for a few more years.

Kurita

Extreme Rules was alright

-IC title match was great stuff
-Asylum match 10 minutes too long
-Main-event, well, fuck Reigns but Rollins is back. AJ was phenomenal, legit thought he could win. Match was entertaining.
-Women Title was whatever. Natalya and Charlotte don't have good chemistry imo, and why should I care about Dana Brooke
-Rusev ready to die against Cena
-Tornado Match is good for K&L, they can show more stuff.
-New Day/Vaudevillains was alright, poor Big E

Fox318

Ryback: "560 and 580, 550 is my official best"

Wouldn't 580 be his official best?

You want to get a mindset what its like backstage watch his Table for 3.

The second Bryan questions him not being above 6' he panics.

That's the shame about Big E. If he was 3 inches taller he probably would have had Roman's spot in the shield.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only way to 'save' AJ at this point is a Cena feud. And that'll go on way too long with Cena slowly making him look like a total goober towards the end.

RIP AJ. I hope it was worth the betrayal. Hopefully Tanakun buries you when you try to come back.

XenoRaven

The only way to 'save' AJ at this point is a Cena feud. And that'll go on way too long with Cena slowly making him look like a total goober towards the end.

RIP AJ. I hope it was worth the betrayal. Hopefully Tanakun buries you when you try to come back.
I honestly think AJ will be fine. There's plenty of good midcard talent and AJ always delivers in big matches if you need a fresh face in the main event.

If not, maybe they can put him over Shibata when he goes back to Japan!

I don't think he or Nakamura will try to come back

Hope it's worth the 5 losses each to Reigns and Cena

The Kinshasa's getting kicked out of more times this year than it was the rest of the decade. Styles Clash has already been kicked out of more times in WWE than it was in 11 years of TNA

Fox318

I'd like to belive that the my way of the highway shit will die with Vince but HHH has just as many issues.

But maybe he changed his viewpoint from the Chris Hero days to Kevin Owens now.

Maybe understanding that different things can work when he was with Joe DeMarco doing physical therapy exercises changed his life around.

Plus Steph is there and her record is spotty with regards to creative decisions.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I will go as far to say as AJ Styles will never have another 1 on 1 title shot again. Barring a one off rematch between him and Roman on Raw that Seth interferes in or somehting.

If he's lucky, he might get to do a dumbass spot in a MITB and be the first eliminated.

I will go as far to say as AJ Styles will never have another 1 on 1 title shot again. Barring a one off rematch between him and Roman on Raw that Seth interferes in or somehting.

If he's lucky, he might get to do a dumbass spot in a MITB and be the first eliminated.

I thought he looked terrible last night (kayfabe), but I seem to be the only one.

I'm going as far as to say the only main event spots he has left are Rumbles.

If Rock comes back for another Rumble to fight for the belt, Styles is screwed because then he won't even have that main event spot. A sub-Punk level.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
some indie/nxt guy no one's heard of that fails to bring ratings in from other threads

that's one thing about guys like big show winning. it brings people in from other threads to wonder what the fuck is going on in wrasslegaf

Top Bottom