• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

10 minute Rollins + Steph + HHH promos to start every show is what killed Rollins' heat.
tumblr_ns68nsMvzA1srbyoyo1_400.gif

So when was the last time tacks were used in a WWE match? I was shocked genuinely that they actually ended up using them, thought it would be a tease.

It's 11 for UK/Ireland/Other European folks for the rumble, right?

dream

Just a friendly reminder that this is Bullet Club, and the only places you can see them are New Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor Wrestling

GLobal-Wars-ROH.png

ciexyvfxiaaayqr.jpg

Heel

Excel is a bigger player than many realize. Pivotal in the demise of WCW, nearly the same for Lucha Underground.

Clippy is in.

Barrage

Just a friendly reminder that this is Bullet Club, and the only places you can see them are New Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor Wrestling

GLobal-Wars-ROH.png

ciexyvfxiaaayqr.jpg

The two best members of Bullet Club are in WWE and NXT. The rest are middling cosplayers acting out their NWO/DX fantasies from the 90s.

The Bullet Club is so uninspired and recycled, I fear for when they try to replicate it in WWE.its not an angle worth reviving.

Fox318

The two best members of Bullet Club are in WWE and NXT. The rest are middling cosplayers acting out their NWO/DX fantasies from the 90s.

The Bullet Club is so uninspired and recycled, I fear for when they try to replicate it in WWE.its not an angle worth reviving.

Vince doesn't have the guts to put somebody over the WWE in an invasion angle.

Its why the Nexus and the new WCW failed so quickly.

Its why the club or whatever the Mr Clean team is called came in with Cole screaming about it like its part of the show.

Only reason the NWO got over was the commentary in 1996 doing a great job.

XenoRaven

Every time I think to myself "Man what happened to the Bullet Club?", the answer that always comes to mind is "Oh yeah the Young Bucks joined."

Fox318

Having a squad of legit big names helped too.

But Tony treated it like it wasn't part of the show.

The club roles and and we have Cole and everyone standing by like its planned. Like now these guys have joined the brand use your hashtags to tell your friends!

Bischoff at leas tried to make it feel real.

bjork

But Tony treated it like it wasn't part of the show.

The club roles and and we have Cole and everyone standing by like its planned. Like now these guys have joined the brand use your hashtags to tell your friends!

Bischoff at leas tried to make it feel real.

True. That's one of my least favorite WWF/E things, is announcers acting surprised when a dude comes out of the back complete with entrance music. "What is he doing here?!"

Top Bottom