• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Browny

Banned
Good heavens, is it #IndiePosterTuesday already?
XWUBm4sl.jpg
Speedball Mike Bailey has let himself go...

If wins and loses don't matter, the lions would be the greatest team ever.😂😂😂

Steve Lombardi would be the greatest wrestler ever. 🙃

Come on now.

How many guys lost in big matches but still had hugely successful careers? How many guys lost matches while working the mid-card but still put on hugely successful careers?

Hulk, Macho, Andre, Michaels, HHH, Rock, FOLEY all lost big matches.

Yes, wins and losses do matter to some extent but guys loose matches all the time and still come out fine. Especially now in a time when rosters are more well stacked with good talent.

Heel

#IndieMotelTuesday

uKFWVN9.jpg

WRESTLER HOTEL - FAIRVIEW INN

ONE WRESTLER IN ROOM: $240 PER WEEK .... TWO OR THREE WRESTLERS IN A ROOM : $ 120 PER WRESTLER PER WEEK ....

NO CHILDREN NO PETS

THE WRESTLER HOTEL makes rooms available to WWA4 STUDENTS. It is not owned by WWA4. You deal directly with the hotel.

Atlanta World Wrestling Alliance &
Professional Wrestling School of WWA4
WRESTLER HOTEL - FAIRVIEW INN
ONE WRESTLER IN ROOM: $240 PER WEEK .... TWO OR THREE WRESTLERS IN A ROOM : $ 120 PER WRESTLER PER WEEK ....

NO CHILDREN NO PETS
THE WRESTLER HOTEL makes rooms available to WWA4 STUDENTS. It is not owned by WWA4. You deal directly with the hotel.
WRESTLER HOTEL for WWA4 WRESTLERS (you do NOT have to live here)
-
ONE BLOCK WALK TO WWA4.
-
ADDRESS 4330 Fulton Industrial Blvd Atlanta Ga 30336 PHONE 1-800-230-4134

YOU MUST join WWA4 first to live at the Wrestler Motel. You may bring a friend who does not join WWA4. But all must pay weekly room charges.
-
ROOM MATE You may bring a room mate with you or join
other wrestlers from the school.
-
-
PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BY CASH OR CREDIT CARD directly to motel
-
EACH ROOM HAS:
3 BEDS OR 2 BEDS OR ONE BED
ONE DRESSER PER PERSON
ALL BEDDING & TOWELS
FREE WIFI
FREE PARKING
FREE TV
MICROWAVE
MINI-REFRIGERATOR
RESTAURANTS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION NEARBY
SNACK MACHINES
-
The Hotel will provide housekeeping services TWO times per week and trash service and fresh towels to the room 2 more times per week. Each student can exchange towels any time at front desk.
-
SPACE IS LIMITED SO DON'T BRING A LOT OF BELONGINGS
-

WAL-MARTS CLOSE BY. (IF you drive)
-
STRICT RULES AT HOTEL: WWA4 is a serious school and not a playground. When you join WWA4 you are expected to be an ADULT, not a child who expects Mommy to clean after him. Also, remember you will be in a Motel with other tenants who do not want to be bothered.
-
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE MOTEL RULES CAREFULLY. IF THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, PLEASE LIVE ELSEWHERE.
> You must register with a real ID
> No guests or visitors allowed on the Hotel property.
> No hookers or dealers in room or on property.
> 3 Adults are allowed to stay in a room if all three pay.
> No children
> No gatherings are allowed in Rooms or common areas or parking lot.
> No firearms.
> No smoking.
> No drugs or other illegal activities allowed.
> No open doors. Keep motel door closed at all times.
> No loud music or loud TV.
> Keep shower curtain INSIDE tub when you shower.
> Proper dress is required at all times outside the rooms.
> Any items damaged or missing will be charged to all in the room.
> Rooms may be inspected without notification.
> No wrestling or horse play in rooms or anywhere on hotel property.
> No problems with motel Management.
> No problems with police.
> WWA4 does not bail anyone out of jail.
> No swearing or offensive behavior.
> No loitering on balcony or parking area.
> No Furniture or Clothing on balcony.
> No grilling.
> No radios outside room.
> No loud car radios.
> No using a bed that is not yours.
> No washing or repairing cars on property.
> Trash may be bagged and left outside door.
> No unsanitary living conditions.
> No opened food left in room. Use refrigerator and cabinets.
> No conflicts with tenants or staff or each other.
> If you damage the room you pay immediately or may be jailed.
> No Pets unless you have your own room
-
GET ENOUGH SLEEP: So you are fresh for training, work and gym.
-

STUDENTS GO TO SCHOOL TOGETHER, plan their matches together, and get totally involved in wrestling. It's great for learning and fun. BUT NEVER WRESTLE OR ANY HORSE PLAY IN HOTEL OR PARKING LOT.

PAYMENTS THAT BOUNCE ARE A CRIME in Georgia and must be reported to the Police.
-
If International payments bounce, they must be reported to US VISA OFFICIALS in order to revoke Visas to the US.

Want to join a professional wrestling school and get into professional wrestling? Then WWA4 Atlanta Pro Wrestling School may be for you. The Atlanta Pro Wrestling School is rated the best wrestling school in the World. It is listed among the top professional wrestling schools on WrestlingSchools.org, Best Wrestling School,The Rock Says list of pro wrestling schools, DNM, Spinebuster, NWL, Google, Alltheweb, AltaVista, AOL, Yahoo and others. WWA4 Pro Wrestling School in Atlanta teaches men, and women, and has replaced the Power Plant as the largest professional wrestling school in the USA and has brought in dozens of pro wrestlers. In addition WCW, WWE, and TNA are using many wrestling gimmicks from our professional wrestling schools. While other wrestling schools may teach wrestling a few hours a week, WWA4 teaches wrestling,and does wrestling matches almost every day of the week.

FILL IN YOUR STARTING ADDRESS FOR
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO HOTEL

How many guys lost in big matches but still had hugely successful careers? How many guys lost matches while working the mid-card but still put on hugely successful careers?

Hulk, Macho, Andre, Michaels, HHH, Rock, FOLEY all lost big matches.

Yes, wins and losses do matter to some extent but guys loose matches all the time and still come out fine. Especially now in a time when rosters are more well stacked with good talent.
Kane.

kiguel182

Bray is #1 at wasted wrestlers in WWE. Dude could've been the biggest heel in WWE for 2 years now without any problems.

He could've but the mentality of "wins don't matter" killed him.

If there's a living proof that wins matter is Bray Wyatt.

He should be unbeatable but instead he is a loser.

He could've but the mentality of "wins don't matter" killed him.

If there's a living proof that wins matter is Bray Wyatt.

He should be unbeatable but instead he is a loser.

I chalk this up more to the use of his character. Foley lost matches, but they let him be dark and mind fuck people. Bray went from dark and twisted to a bit of a schlocky comedy bit.

kiguel182

I get what you're saying, but credit should still be given to Reigns for putting on the matches he did with AJ. He could have easily fucked it up and looked sloppy, but he's kept it together and worked very well with him.

I do give him credit. I don't think he is a talentless hack.

I just think pointing those matches as "Roman is a great wrestler" is dumb because AJ and Bryan could make anyone look like a star. They are that good.

Roman had his talents. They are just misued because he has no business being the face of the company.

kiguel182

I chalk this up more to the use of his character. Foley lost matches, but they let him be dark and mind fuck people. Bray went from dark and twisted to a bit of a schlocky comedy bit.

Foley was not supposed to be the new Taker and the new face of fear.

You can't make people fear you just by using spooky lights. Bray is a loser that talks a big game but can't put up. Because he loses. People who lose are losers.

Foley was a guy that could take punishment not an imposing force of nature.

#IndiePosterTuesday #BritWresEdition

EU3sBiz.jpg

This one's only one town over from me...might go, but that would mean going to Basildon, which I wouldn't recommend to anyone;

Yr2fin3.jpg

PMcGjGx.jpg

nt2mzEd.jpg

MUAyrAe.jpg

lol;

ZQEzB3N.jpg

Good heavens, is it #IndiePosterTuesday already?

Cmnpci8l.jpg

I've seen that fat guy in the chicken hawk before. He has wrestled in Denver for the Luche and Laughs shows. Nice guy but not a great wrestler. I saw him do a senton splash that looked worse the Big Show's

Foley was not supposed to be the new Taker and the new face of fear.

You can't make people fear you just by using spooky lights. Bray is a loser that talks a big game but can't put up. Because he loses. People who lose are losers.

Foley was a guy that could take punishment not an imposing force of nature.

It's the problem with Dean. He said he'd take punishment after punishment in the Brock match but keep getting up.

Match happens. Takes one F5. Match over.

It's one thing for "spooky heel" to never actually back up what he says, but when even a modern face who's attempting to be an underdog can't even do what he says he'll do, is it any wonder this great roster is considered the most talented set of Losers ever? Because there sure as shit aren't many winners here.

Nekofrog

Banned
I don't think aj's time at the top of the card is done. They know what a phenomenal (no pun intended) worker he is. He's the guy that got Roman some of his biggest reactions (if temporary when the crowd would remember their smark hate soon after). Pretty sure they see him as a valuable tool to be used. He'll never be their guy but I think he has won a place near the upper mid tier, lower top tier.

I don't think aj's time at the top of the card is done. They know what a phenomenal (no pun intended) worker he is. He's the guy that got Roman some of his biggest reactions (if temporary when the crowd would remember their smark hate soon after). Pretty sure they see him as a valuable tool to be used. He'll never be their guy but I think he has won a place near the upper mid tier, lower top tier.

Bryan's last main event was putting over Reigns. He ends indy favs main event dreams.

kiguel182

It's the problem with Dean. He said he'd take punishment after punishment in the Brock match but keep getting up.

Match happens. Takes one F5. Match over.

It's one thing for "spooky heel" to never actually back up what he says, but when even a modern face who's attempting to be an underdog can't even do what he says he'll do, is it any wonder this great roster is considered the most talented set of Losers ever? Because there sure as shit aren't many winners here.

Yeah, Dean is a good example of this. That whole match with Lesnar was a joke.

But you can't be spooky if you always lose. Imagine an horror movie where the villain is defeated without killing anyone. That's a shitty villain and he won't make you very scared.

I don't think Bryan's time at the top of the card is done. They know what a phenomenal (no pun intended) worker he is. He's the guy that got Roman some of his biggest reactions (if temporary when the crowd would remember their smark hate soon after). Pretty sure they see him as a valuable tool to be used. He'll never be their guy but I think he has won a place near the upper mid tier, lower top tier.

Fixed for 15 months ago

Top Bottom