• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

Hey, if wins and losses don't matter, then explain this:

Second return to the WCW (1996 - 1998)

On July 1, 1996 Valentine returned to WCW and faced Randy Savage on Monday Nitro in Landover, MD. Valentine was used primarily on television, facing The Giant, Harlem Heat, and Lex Luger.[8] The following year he was used sparingly as well, again on television but had a 6-2 record, defeating Mike Enos, Bobby Eaton, and Billy Kidman. Valentine wrestled four times for the promotion in 1998 and was 3-1. He finished his WCW run with a victory over Pat Tanaka on February 17, 1998.[9]

Wikipedia is keeping track, daddeh. Kayfabe wins and losses matter.

klonere

Banned
Finlay vs fucking Taguchi might be my fav of the last two days of BoSJ single cam shows? What the hell?

Well I've still got KUSHIDA vs Rocky left to go. KUSHIDA is over like rover.

Zach

Opinions towards female athletes

In August 2015 Greg appeared on the Filsinger Games Podcast and made several statements that degrade female MMA fighters, boxers and wrestlers.

“I love women … but they gotta realize their place. They’re not supposed to be wrestlers. They’re not supposed to be MMA fighters or boxers. It’s bullshit.”

“As far as girl wrestling, I would send them all out to the strip bar and fire ’em.”

“I’d fire every girl wrestler I ever saw. They don’t draw any money, they have horrible matches. Uh … they’re terrible. That’s the way I feel.”

“They take away jobs from men that need to support their families. They should be home washing dishes and cooking and pregnant and barefoot.” .[14]

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, ladies and gentlemen.

Luschient

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, ladies and gentlemen.

0.jpg

klonere

Banned
Unsurprisingly KUSHIDA/Romero was the best match of the last two days of BoSJ.

Results spoilers

Lotta upsets, KUSHIDA and BUSHI both have to make strong runs from here if they are to make the finals. I expect them to blow through the rest of their opponents though

You know, if I had attrition like that, I'd assume there was something fundamentally broken with the Creative process and try to address it.

But that's just me being a silly goose.

Remember when Patrice O'Neal was fired in like a week, reacted with "eh, whatever, I have other offers", and Steph called multiple times over the next few days to remind him he was fired because they were so offended he didn't react the right way to this horrible news that WWE didn't want him

shaowebb

Just keep it. Be one with WrassleGAF.

Too late. Hello Hurricane Polymar Avatar :)

I just have to ask.. maybe one of you guys knows the answer:
Whats up with all those Alex Wright avatars?

Avatar Royal Rumble happened yesterday. Everyone voted and if their chosen person showed in the Rumble then it meant they were on the hook to wear for a month the avatar of whatever character won the Royal Rumble. Someone entered Berlyn and he won the Rumble over Mr Perfect and Angelico at the end.

I'm free because my guy didn't make it into the Rumble. I was wearing Berlyn for nothing apparently. To be fair it'd been worse had Super Porky made it in and won though.

Top Bottom