• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

Gah dang fans.

UxJmzEb.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Berlyn scared the shit out of me as a kid during the build-up

Thing in WCW that scared little Data
1. Scott Steiner
2. Berlyn
3. That one time Chuckie was on Nitro

Zach

Why did they immediately tell the audience it's Alex Wright? Talk about killing the intrigue.

And to really ruin things Schiavone says "that looked a lot like Alex Wright. Do you remember Alex Wright?"

Amazing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Berlyn theme is the most Jimmy Hart theme ever. Like, is it actually supposed to BE O Fortuna? I mean, I would think you actually could just use it given the age of it.

If he dilikes the company so much why does he promote their gear or let them use his father's name?

Pretty sure him retweeting their release of the Dusty shirt wasn't an endorsement of it, especially considering the timing of its release with his (granted requested) release

Raw64life

WWE Main Event taping:

- The New Day def. The Social Outcasts: The New Day kicks off the taping, and Xavier is wearing Big E's ring gear because he says his luggage was stolen at the airport. The Social Outcasts come out and say they stole his luggage, which lead to the six-man tag match.

UberTag

That means
Cena
is in
Not necessarily.
Depends on whether Cena's just going after Del Rio to get his inevitable half-dozen wins back from him for taking that clean loss in the fall or whether he strips Rusev of the United States title first.

I was right about Del Rio being in the MITB match and I'm sticking to my guns that Big Cass will be the final entrant.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So he cost his wife her job too? Good job

I mean, Cody wasn't nearly as talented as he apparently thought he was. Maybe he'll rethink all that bitching about his tax bracket when he's unemployed, IDK.

SD stuff: Del Rio in? Oh he is getting that briefcase. It's the most Vince logic in the universe, we need to get the briefcase on an old hand!

Not necessarily.
Depends on whether Cena's just going after Del Rio to get his inevitable half-dozen wins back from him for taking that clean loss in the fall or whether he strips Rusev of the United States title first.

I was right about Del Rio being in the MITB match and I'm sticking to my guns that Big Cass will be the final entrant.

SD spoiler

Rusev retained and got challenged by Titus. So welp, Cena must be going for MITB, otherwise I don't even know what they're doing nor do they. Unless he's still not healthy for inring action even when he's back

UberTag

SD spoiler

Rusev retained and got challenged by Titus. So welp, Cena must be going for MITB, otherwise I don't even know what they're doing nor do they. Unless he's still not healthy for inring action even when he's back
It's still a possibility they book Titus vs. Rusev for RAW, have Rusev retain, start bragging like a mofo and then Cena emerges to humble him.

Or perhaps they're actually giving Rusev a lengthy run with the US title. That would be a pleasant development to be honest.

Bob Backlund is the greatest of all time. He keeps kayfabe alive and that's all that matters.
I need to scope out his legendary Hall of Fame induction speech sometime. I hear it's nuts.

Top Bottom