• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

SD spoilers

* AJ Styles is interviewed backstage and asked what's next. He simply says he doesn't know and walks off

* Seth Rollins comes out to a huge pop and cuts a promo. He says it's great to be back on SmackDown and asks if fans missed him. He can't say the same for the fans and the boos start up. Rollins walks off after a short 2 minute segment

Honestly can't tell which of these is funnier

SD spoilers

* AJ Styles is interviewed backstage and asked what's next. He simply says he doesn't know and walks off

* Seth Rollins comes out to a huge pop and cuts a promo. He says it's great to be back on SmackDown and asks if fans missed him. He can't say the same for the fans and the boos start up. Rollins walks off after a short 2 minute segment

Definitely the Rollins one.
Keeping your possibly biggest babyface heel just so that old senile fuck can get his hard on is just egregious.

mreddie

SD spoilers

Latter because #MakeRomanLookStrong

Ithil

CjKTxJqXAAAQjq2.jpg

Wtf is this shit? Edge looks horrible.

WWE Presents:
Yet Another Fucking Cop Film.

shaowebb

Welp I gotta decent looking Hurricane Polymar in Fire Pro now. Too bad you can't use capes in this game. I'll edit the moveset in later. Not bad. Forgot how bad the menus were in it though.

SD over

* The Miz retained the WWE Intercontinental Title over Cesaro. Miz won with the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz and Maryse celebrated on the ramp to end SmackDown

#Pray4Fox

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Considering the massive face reaction Buff Daddy got when he came back you'd think they would have tried a bit harder.

It's up there with keeping Bret heel when Wrestling with Shadows came out, Or when his brother died.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Heel Cole is a treat. I mean sure, having a heel play by play actively gets in the way, but on a show where one isn't necessarily ala NXT Season 3 you get some serious gold.

charsace

WWE had to pay AJ big money because hardly anyone on the Roster has the rep to lose to Roman and legitimize him at the same time.

Its the same reason WWE had throw a boatload of money at El Patron even though he destroyed them in the public after leaving. 3 years from now they are going to be doing the same thing with Cody.

WWE has a lot of talent, but is just badly booked. Easily one of the worst booked wrestling shows around which makes no sense.

JavyOO7

I'll rewatch Nitro eventually but I just thought about Raven during that time. I loved the character as a kid and I wonder if I will feel the same on the rewatch.

Heel Cole is a treat. I mean sure, having a heel play by play actively gets in the way, but on a show where one isn't necessarily ala NXT Season 3 you get some serious gold.
That season was complete trash. And they wanted an all women's show. Are you fucking serious? I'd love to hear Cornette talk about that shit.

Nekofrog

Banned
i've probably asked before and forgotten because my brain in super dumb these days, but what happened to juvi? he was gearing up to be a cruiserweight on the level of mysterio in the late 90s. the ladies loved him because he was cute, everyone else loved him because he nearly killed himself when he was in the ring. the latino jeff hardy of his era perhaps, minus a little of the charisma but he had enough to matter

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i've probably asked before and forgotten because my brain in super dumb these days, but what happened to juvi? he was gearing up to be a cruiserweight on the level of mysterio in the late 90s. the ladies loved him because he was cute, everyone else loved him because he nearly killed himself when he was in the ring. the latino jeff hardy of his era perhaps, minus a little of the charisma but he had enough to matter

He's a huge alcoholic piece of shit and burns tons of bridges everywhere he goes.

I think he djs and does indies in Mexico right now when he's not getting his face caved in by Jack Evans

Your attitude takes you everywhere.

Zach

I'll rewatch Nitro eventually but I just thought about Raven during that time. I loved the character as a kid and I wonder if I will feel the same on the rewatch.
I dunno. I still enjoyed him, but my teenager brain thought he was, like, a legit US title contender. Unfortunately, even though he did hold that title very briefly, he really wasn't presented as a real threat much of the time, in my opinion.

Just stop when you get to the point where they turn him into a whiny rich kid and trot his "Mom" out there every week.

Top Bottom