• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

kiguel182

Well, Vince is right. Banks is very similar to Bryan in the fact that she does go all out with very little regard for her body.

That's part of what made both of them very successful but it's also a risky way to wrestle as we know.

EDIT: Altought she is not as extreme as Bryan with all the head bumps and stuff.

klonere

Banned
akNLZzlLTFRMeFlKZm4wUkNZUGlmZzQ3_o_wwe-monday-night-raw-smackdown-vs-raw-battle-royal.jpg

are you ready

Raw64life

I approve of Guy Fieri Thursdays. The fact that he was never a guest host on Raw is a crime. I'd also like to see him go to Victoria's restaurant or that one ref's donut shop for an episode of Triple D.

klonere

Banned
do i need to buy a new japan world sub now :(

Speaking of, my friend just came back from Japan with a Tanahashi shirt for me ����

m8 have you not seen Will vs KUSHIDA? NJPWWorld will be very worth it in the next few months, BoSJ, G1 and the Super J Cup all in a neat little package.

I've looked at getting some NJPW shirts but shipping is like infinity euros so fuck that.

Recall

Watching 2000 Smackdowns on the network is making for a great day. The shows are so energetic and made out to be big fucking deals, so much fun to revisit.

m8 have you not seen Will vs KUSHIDA? NJPWWorld will be very worth it in the next few months, BoSJ, G1 and the Super J Cup all in a neat little package.

I've looked at getting some NJPW shirts but shipping is like infinity euros so fuck that.

i totally legally acquired Will vs KUSHIDA ¬_¬ I always found NJ World just enough of a pain to navigate, plus I never got round to watching it. May re up and actually try get into it this time

NJPWEurope is pretty decent, they're not "legit", but they're good quality, my Bullet Club hoodie from them is holding up very well.
One More Sleep Til' Tokyo

I'm going to see:

STARDOM 5/29
DG 6/2
NJPW 6/3

:'(

Raw64life

Real big news is that tickets for Dominion on 6/19 went on sale this week and they are almost sold out. That was considered a great sign for Tetsuya Naito as champion

L O S

FML. I'll be in Japan during that time and wanted to go to Dominion. I scoured online everywhere for any way to buy tickets in advance and was told that you can't if you're not in Japan but that it's never a problem to just go to the place and buy tickets that day. I've been going to this site on the daily but it still just shows fucking New Japan Cup and Invasion Attack which are long over.

I just sent a desperation request to http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/ but now I'm panicking. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Edit: New Page

RMy23.gif

Eh don't sweat it b

For STARDOM I had my bud Mars get the tickets
For DG I contacted someone who runs an English fansite to hook it up
For NJPW they sell standing room tickets day of the show

Just roll in, they don't sell out, lol

Raw64life

Eh don't sweat it b

For STARDOM I had my bud Mars get the tickets
For DG I contacted someone who runs an English fansite to hook it up
For NJPW they sell standing room tickets day of the show

Just roll in, they don't sell out, lol

So the Meltz is full of it? Those are serious charges.

There is a Korakuen Hall show on June 27 I can still go to as a backup I guess, but that ain't no Dominion.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love all this corporate Dude Love stuff.

Plus the King of Hardcore Match with Terry Funk was the first genuinely great RAW match in the attitude era. Then that segment ends with Vince dancing with the dudettes and giving Foley the Dude Love shirt.

I love all this corporate Dude Love stuff.

Plus the King of Hardcore Match with Terry Funk was the first genuinely great RAW match in the attitude era. Then that segment ends with Vince dancing with the dudettes and giving Foley the Dude Love shirt.

Yes that match is underrated

klonere

Banned
i totally legally acquired Will vs KUSHIDA ¬_¬ I always found NJ World just enough of a pain to navigate, plus I never got round to watching it. May re up and actually try get into it this time

NJPWEurope is pretty decent, they're not "legit", but they're good quality, my Bullet Club hoodie from them is holding up very well.

:'(

i just use Boots Excel sheet (its on his twitter) if I want a random match. For stuff as it happens I've never had much trouble finding it, maybe you should git gud.

Mmm maybe I'll give it a shot. I could go for an Okada and LOS shirt.

shanafan

LOL, Vince really does think Roman is a larger than life sports entertainer who can carry the brand instead of just a middling wrassler, huh? Raw is so fucked.

Well, the more boos and hate Roman gets, the more TV time he will get. He draws a reaction. That's a big deal. When guys like the Vaudevillians (whom I like) get zero reaction, that's not good. Place erupts with boos when Roman comes out? Great for the product no matter if you like the guy or not.

Anyways, I am becoming a big Roman fan. I am starting to like him more and more - the way he is carrying himself, putting on good matches, etc.

Ooh, Ciampa and Gargano vs. TMDK. And Gargano and Ciampa have been confirmed for the Cruiserweight Classic.

TM61 needs new music immediately.

And holy shit, that was a not a good promo.

Heroman

Banned
LOL, Vince really does think Roman is a larger than life sports entertainer who can carry the brand instead of just a middling wrassler, huh? Raw is so fucked.

In order to do something like what wwe is going to do they need someone who can carry a show on their back and roman is not that guy, it going to be cool to see the raw vs smackdown ratings as time goes on.

To me, some of the most encouraging things in the Observer about the split are these things:

While Vince McMahon and Paul Levesque will continue to run creative, the belief is that Ed Koskey and Ryan Ward, as head writers of Raw and Smackdown, will each end up with more power since the staffs will have more control and not have to work together on ideas. Behind the scenes, there very much will be competition pushed by Vince McMahon on the two writing teams.

The tentative plan is for the women’s champion, Charlotte, to appear on both brands as champion

This part is kind of weird though:

As things stand, the belief is there will be a draft show on 7/11 in Detroit. Talent will not be told (aside from perhaps a few key people) which show they will be on until that night. For the most part, talent is right now completely in the dark regarding what is happening, and most of the key decisions are leaning in directions but none are solidified.

Top Bottom