• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Speaking of AR Fox;

AQeuNw4.jpg

Anth0ny

it's sad they still do so many house shows and it's such a major part of their business

working twice, maybe 3 times a week on televised events is more than enough wear and tear on the body. they shouldn't be forced to do more than that, but business is business I guess.

we'll see when everyone is too injured/brain damaged to work what they'll do then

Raw64life

FML. I'll be in Japan during that time and wanted to go to Dominion. I scoured online everywhere for any way to buy tickets in advance and was told that you can't if you're not in Japan but that it's never a problem to just go to the place and buy tickets that day. I've been going to this site on the daily but it still just shows fucking New Japan Cup and Invasion Attack which are long over.

I just sent a desperation request to http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/ but now I'm panicking. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Update: Got a response from http://www.japanconcerttickets.com within a couple hours and they were able to get me tickets. Huge sigh a relief. Although it looks like I took a beating with the extra fees.

Don't know my exact seats but I told the site to give me whatever the best seats still available were and I got "2F Special Seats". I'm just assuming that every seat says "Special Seats" and there isn't going to be anything special about them at all. Kinda like how every random tag match on a NJPW PPV undercard is a "Special Tag Match".

tm24

Man, people are gonna lose their shit on Almas. Also the best looking wrestler in WWE. My gf wishes i had that hair

MC Safety

Good, they need to wrestle more. All their downtime is causing these injuries. They need to be out there damn near every night.

Did you see the Table for 3 episode with the Horsemen?

Arn Anderson argues that a grueling schedule puts you in "ring shape," which means less injuries. He claims ring shape toughens the body.

I think he might be partially right in a weird way. But I also think a lot of injuries are caused by the misuse of drugs, the grueling schedule, and the emphasis on high-impact moves that require jumping, smashing into stuff, and a lot of twisting and flipping.

Zach

Did you see the Table for 3 episode with the Horsemen?

Arn Anderson argues that a grueling schedule puts you in "ring shape," which means less injuries. He claims ring shape toughens the body.

I think he might be partially right in a weird way. But I also think a lot of injuries are caused by the misuse of drugs, the grueling schedule, and the emphasis on high-impact moves that require jumping, smashing into stuff, and a lot of twisting and flipping.
I think NeoGAF Vince McMahon was making an Arn allusion.

Don't know my exact seats but I told the site to give me whatever the best seats still available were and I got "2F Special Seats". I'm just assuming that every seat says "Special Seats" and there isn't going to be anything special about them at all. Kinda like how every random tag match on a NJPW PPV undercard is a "Special Tag Match".

From what I can tell the 2F special seats are at the front of the second floor balcony, so you should have a pretty good view. Probably somewhere around the first balcony level in the top right of this picture;

IzcVLsQ.jpg

Anth0ny

I get the feeling we will get the return of the Smackdown Six.

With Cena putting on some indie as fuck classics.

jean cener
nakamura shinsuke
aj styles
joey samoey
cesaro
kevin owens

these men are going to need some of these:

4FZXLK0.jpg

because they will be WORKING

UberTag

Dragon Lee, Sasha and Ospreay are all already insanely banged up before 25 years of age.

God bless this business.

They should hire AR Fox. The man seems to be indestructible.
At least they'll retire early and never have memorable careers instead of becoming famous and dying in their 40s.

bjork

I think unless they're going to use that naming convention in the main wrassle show, they shouldn't have it on posters either. They need to either go all the way or not at all.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/...igns-and-why-he-prefers-the-dry-look-20160526

AJ Styles said:
Absolutely. I think [Roman]'s a better athlete than a lot of people realize. He should get a lot more credit for his athleticism. He's unbelievable, he can do a lot of stuff. I think he's been able to showcase that with me. We're doing something right – I don't think people gave Roman a chance; in fact. I think a lot of fans jumped on the bandwagon when someone started booing, instead of taking the chance to see what he could do in the ring.

Top Bottom