• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Menome

Fucking hell, these are pretty bad haha;

CHWfX3V.jpg

That's Treguard from Knightmare!

Mahonay

Banned
Call #3 to Verizon today. I still don't have confirmation and my order shows as pending. Guy says their email is acting screwy, and so he triple checked and I'll have an email with tracking and all that by this evening. It's bedtime in like half an hour, it would be nice if it showed up before then. I don't even know why I have a phone, I never talk to anyone.
Verizon is the fucking worst. When I had to try and coordinate with them for my former company it was a waking nightmare.
I was told that Alex Wright was valid. Plus: look at the size of his head in this picture. Look at it.
WWF thought fake Diesel and Razor was valid.

Alex Wright is fake Berlyn.

Raw64life

Alex Wright is only 40 and probably hasn't wrestled a full time schedule in 15 years. That dance would be over as fuck. Plus HHH never got his win back. Bring him in!

UberTag

When you realize Cena will be Smackdown Champ and Roman will be RAW champ.

giphy.gif

There is no escape. feels bad man.
They won't always hold the belts at the same time but let's not make any aspersions to the contrary... if someone else holds the title they'll be a transitional champ that's merely keeping the belt warm for the chosen ones.

I also hope that the Money in the Bank briefcase holder can challenge either champ regardless of brand and will happily torment both of them... although the reality is that even if Kevin Owens wins that thing he's going to job pretty much constantly until he cashes in. Because that's what heel MITB holders do. They lose all the time. Just not as much as they do if they're King of the Ring.

I'm not seeing any problem here. Cena's great.
Why don't you feel the same way about Roman?

After so much Roman Reigns I actually wouldnt mind switching to the Cena show.

Also I wonder if some NXT people will be included in the draft. I mean they might as well toss a into it.

Fox318

Cena isn't the problem, its their relectancy to have him lose and not get his heat back the very next night.

Owens should have won the US title belt and hand it over to a babyface to continue the US Challenge.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena's been wonderful for most people for over a year. He's great. Something for everyone with Cena.

Why don't you feel the same way about Roman?

Roman's not as accessible or as good as Cena.

notworksafe

Cena's been wonderful for most people for over a year. He's great. Something for everyone with Cena.
I posted it on the last page but I really think Cena being the Smackdown champ has good potential to elevate a lot of dudes. And once someone gets the title from him, that man is set.

JavyOO7

Roman is good but he keeps swinging and missing. I don't think he's behind his character anymore and probably should ask Vince for a change in character. He can still be face of the company even as a bad guy...

klonere

Banned
I want Cena almost in I don't give a fuck mode (aka the best mode for older wrasslers) and steer whichever brand he is assigned to in not an overbearing SUPER CENA mode.

I want full on veteran Cena, who is respectful and wants to teach the kids but still doesn't take any shit, like in the Owens feud.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want Cena almost in I don't give a fuck mode (aka the best mode for older wrasslers) and steer whichever brand he is assigned to in not an overbearing SUPER CENA mode.

I want full on veteran Cena, who is respectful and wants to teach the kids but still doesn't take any shit, like in the Owens feud.

I'd love this as well.

klonere

Banned
I'd take occasionally wrestling Cena as the GM of whichever show he's on either. SO much better than Steph or Shane as GM.

Oh my god GM Cena would be amazing. You can still have him all over the show and he can bounce off as many people as you like without having to have him be in ring every week.

XenoRaven

Satoshi KoCena?

Cosmozone

After having thought about it, I'd really have a problem with multiple belts. Both rosters should rather have a top contendership place for a belt that allows the current top guy to go to the other show if necessary to fight for the belt. He has to beat the other roster's top contender as well as the champion which would make it a big deal if the belt switches rosters.

Top Bottom