• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Big Show bitch ass fucking chokeslammed the rock through a table. Fucking hater.

King Haku is back! He could win this.

LOL. Haku's return was so random. WWF had long destroyed WCW at that point, but they couldn't resist continuing to fuck with them. Meng in WCW was the current WCW Hardcore Champion. They found out he was working without a contract, signed him, and had him return in the '01 Rumble. The WCW Hardcore Title was never seen again. The rumors at the time are that he gave the belt to The Barbarian. No one has any idea what happened to it.

LOL. Haku's return was so random. WWF had long destroyed WCW at that point, but they couldn't resist continuing to fuck with them. Meng in WCW was the current WCW Hardcore Champion. They found out he was working without a contract, signed him, and had him return in the '01 Rumble. The WCW Hardcore Title was never seen again. The rumors at the time are that he gave the belt to The Barbarian. No one has any idea what happened to it.
Man dude return and we were like wtf? Is he gonna beat up The Rock with Rikishi. Then the next thing we know he's nowhere to be found.

AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN.

Fuck him but he's going back to wrestlemania against Kurt Angle. Fucking Kane screwed The Rock.

Zach

Wy3klej.jpg

Oh, Triple H...

lmao TNA tweeted (now deleted):

everyones talking about Ricochet vs Ospreay and it was great but Ospreay vs Mandrews from the uk tour was AMAZING

and linked to a video of their 4 minute match on Xplosion taped 4 months ago

BFIB

You know, thinking back on HHH's angles, is there a top guy that had as many shitty angles as he's had?

-Katie Vick
-Stephanie's dog leading into X8 ( and the title)

Those are just off the top of my head.

You know, thinking back on HHH's angles, is there a top guy that had as many shitty angles as he's had?

-Katie Vick

The Booker T feud

Still probably the worst big feud I've ever seen in a major promotion, and I'll even include TNA there just to show how fucking horrible it was.

Full of racism nonstop
Ridiculous finish (pedigree, 26 seconds before a cover, and not kicked out of)

Just awful all around

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Booker T feud

Still probably the worst big feud I've ever seen in a major promotion, and I'll even include TNA there just to show how fucking horrible it was.

Full of racism nonstop
Ridiculous finish (pedigree, 26 seconds before a cover, and not kicked out of)

Just awful all around

Everything up to the finish makes sense.

1. Be a racist as fuck heel.
2. Have the challenger be someone who was only given a run at his last wrestling job's championship because of a lawsuit accusing racism.
3. ???????
4. Win decisively, ruining the whole point of it all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

-Katie Vick

Kane destroys Triple H on shitty angles

All the Triple H shit was booked like 'this makes Triple H a badass cool rebel'. it's just that none of it worked. because triple h isnt cool at all.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Kane destroys Triple H on shitty angles

All the Triple H shit was booked like 'this makes Triple H a badass cool rebel'. it's just that none of it worked. because triple h isnt cool at all.

I'm happy you consider Kane a Kane Eventer. He isn't for a lot of his run unfortunately.

People who have beat Taker in World Heavyweight title singles HIAC matches:

Batista
Kane

Greatest of All Time confirmed

Best List confirmed too

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Roman Reigns = Triple H
B- being forced into main events.

Depends on how it goes. Roman is in the Cena category for me which is just below Triple H/Jeff Jarrett. Where it's like, 'Yeah, you're alright. Probably not worth what you're being pushed as, but I can see the line of thinking'

Where as Triple H Jeff Jarrett are 'you're an egomaniac piece of shit that thinks you're somebody special and will continue to tell people that until they either stop watching or accept you as the main event.' where as Roman and Cena just had that coming from Vince.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The spear on Christian is the GOAT.

Yup thats the one. I still cant believe how they fucked up that elimination chamber so badly, that crowd was so fucking hot for Goldberg to win and then lolHunter wins whut?

People who have beat Taker in World Heavyweight title singles HIAC matches:

Batista
Kane

Greatest of All Time confirmed

Best List confirmed too

Kurt Angle beat him, Rock, Triple H, Steve Austin and some other guy in HIAC for the world title at the same time.

King Kurt = the best of the bestest of all time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Top 2 heels in the world right now are Shingo and Naito, and it's sad that no one else is even close.

Matanza's booking, for example, has been underwhelming. The only good thing to come out of it is badass tweener Mil.

Damn Haku and Kish beat the hell out of Taker, then Taker and Kane get back together. Make up for fucking mind guys.

From what I can tell, they signed Haku to a one-year deal. Haku and Rikishi feuded with Taker and Kane for about a month, then Haku was faced into dark matches, b-shows for a few months and then was assigned to help in developmental for the rest of his contract.

Menome

Listened to the whole StarrCade '97 Lapsed Fan Podcast trying to beat Ornstein and Smough and still didn't beat them.

I am the luckiest motherfucker in the world: I beat Ornstein & Smough on my first attempt with a millimetre of health and no Estus flasks at the end of it.

I wish it had happened on a PS4 version rather than my Xbox 360 as I have no video evidence for it, just my achievements for Anor Londo all being on the same date.

Jamie Kellner. The man who canceled Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid and WCW programming. One of histories true monsters.

That guy is a.......

Top Bottom