• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Anth0ny

isn't cena gonna be the guy for smackdown

he won't win mitb. he'll win the tournament they hold where the winner gets the new smackdown title.

Fam, WTF is this Hatch shit on WWE's twitter?

tumblr_lv8m46jmqg1r3bwqwo1_500_crop_north.jpg

Jamie OD

I really hope it's a debut and not some WWE 2k17 garbage or whatever

I thought it was going to be for some horror movie WWE Films was making. But now that you mention it this reminds me of the WWE 2013 Revolution marketing that a lot of people got excited about at the time until they found out it was for the game. Except nobody is hyped for this one.

I wasn't much of a fan of the first episode bu the show has been getting better and better every episode. I'm loving it.
First episode was a bit shaky because its clear that as the first episode they were trying to get it established, but everything else has been great given they slowly dropped the annoying dragging of jokes which was prominent in episodes 1 and 2.

The way they handle the wrestlers as kids is great. Cena being the goodie-goodie two-shoes or Taker as the stereotypical emo kid is good stuff.

I hope they continue to branch out with a bunch of wrestlers instead of just focusing on a tight-knit cast.

RBH

Friday, June 3, 2016 at 7:30pm Ector County Coliseum – Odessa, TX
Main event
Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins

Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 7:30pm United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Main event
Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles vs. Sheamus vs. Seth Rollins

Friday, June 3, 2016 at 7:30pm Ector County Coliseum – Odessa, TX
Main event
Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins

Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 7:30pm United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Main event
Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles vs. Sheamus vs. Seth Rollins
And yet they won't do this for RAW.

smh

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
It's not a spoiler if it's not confirmed. It's as much a spoiler as me saying that Hulk and the WWE made amends, and he'll be appearing on Raw tonight.
Depends on the credibility of the person doing the spoiling.

Usually the crowd spoils it anyway to be fair. That's why I loved the Shane comeback so much. Nobody saw it coming so nobody could spoil me. Not even the crowd.

Top Bottom