• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's a damn good jiff, Ladies
giphy.gif

When he first came onto the Bombcast he had a reputation for dominating the conversation. He also never had the natural comedic timings that Jeff or Ryan had. Vinny too, in his own "dad humor" sort of way.

I vividly remember A lot of GB users hating on Klepek when he arrived. They would always commentate on how awesome the rest of the staff was except for Klepek.

I vividly remember A lot of GB users hating on Klepek when he arrived. They would always commentate on how awesome the rest of the staff was except for Klepek.

It's because he would constantly cut others off, talk way longer than anyone else and generally disrupt the flow of the show. After about 4 Bombcasts with Klepek, I stopped listening, and I had listened every week for two years.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All I'm saying is that you kind of don't have much leverage if nobody cares if you leave and the only thing they have to say is quoting CM Punk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All I'm saying is that you kind of don't have much leverage if nobody cares if you leave and the only thing they have to say is quoting CM Punk.

Fortunately value is not measured in Neogaf approval ratings

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hilariously enough I was in a Toys R Us the other day getting some monster trucks for my nephew when I walk buy three 3' tall dolls. Batman. Superman. John Cena. All on the same end cap.

Real talk, Cena is a better hero than the others.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fortunately value is not measured in Neogaf approval ratings

I think its pretty clear that that the metrics Vince has are more in line with the people that don't care about the dude than however he values himself.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ryback's my least favorite wrestler in all of wrestling, but it's always sad to see someone get disillusioned from their dream.

Menome

Awww. Poor guy. :D

Well, Sandow's had a featured jobbing spot at Mania and been on Raw two weeks in a row, plus Smackdown. After nearly a year of not being on TV, it's a step in the right direction.

Plus, Battleborn seems to have a positive reception so far from most of those who have played it. So nyeh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Trying very hard to find these, and I can't. Might have to DIY. Anyone have any ideas?

QKfb9vO.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What is less deserving of an OT thread: The Ryback, or Eric Young?

EY was world champion at a time where you could probably still consider it to be a world title worth recognizing. He also has that fishing show though, and lower profile shows than that occasionally get a thread.

Ryback...is the big guy.

So it's a tough one.

Total Nonstop Action wrestling. They run a weekly show called iMPACT on POP TV. Used to be on Destination America. Then before that Spike TV. Then before that Fox Sports. Then before that weekly PPVs.
The fuck? It's 2001 bro. I have no idea what these stations are.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The fuck? It's 2001 bro. I have no idea what these stations are.

2001?

Spike is the soon to be rebranded The National Network, which used to be The Nashville Network.

Pop TV is the PREVIEW CHANNEL. Destination America is a branch off of Discovery.

Top Bottom