• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can Tully's daughter wrestle? Weird question, but they really haven't introduced any new female talent since like Asuka who was instantly promoted as the reincarnation of Brock Lesnar as a diminutive Japanese girl (its just like my animes!) and Nia Jax, who kind of sucks.

Tessa? Yes, she's pretty dope.

This and Joey Samoey will never get old, for real lol

oKhpTzm.jpg

Jamie OD

NXT was fine this week. Eric Young's role on the show felt like he was just doing a one time appearance to put Joe over but I guess we'll wait and see.

I'm almost certain I paid a little more than that for my pair of tickets. You're being a baby. A big, fat baby.

She has disappointed from the word go.
She is a terrible wrestler.

Related to The Rock though, the only true test for superstardom.

I don't know why but my immediate thought upon seeing her was she could tag with Bayley, or not, and be her sister or some shit. She just came across that way to me.

Hmmm xfinity wanted me to upgrade to all of their premium stuff for an extra 5 bucks. 40 bucks basically and I get their streaming, the cable, and 75 mbps. I just found out LU is now streaming with comcast. I just don't trust them billing me correctly, as I've heard CC is shady as fuck.

Kurita

They need to stop saying Ambrose is a master of extreme when the most hardcore thing you can do in WWE is a chair shot to the back

Can Tully's daughter wrestle? Weird question, but they really haven't introduced any new female talent since like Asuka who was instantly promoted as the reincarnation of Brock Lesnar as a diminutive Japanese girl (its just like my animes!) and Nia Jax, who kind of sucks.

I've seen a couple of Tessa Blanchard's matches and she's technically solid but doesn't have much presence in the ring yet. Needs some more time on the indies before even going to NXT. Her tiny pants game is strong tho.

They need to stop saying Ambrose is a master of extreme when the most hardcore thing you can do in WWE is a chair shot to the back

Also the dude just look "lunatic" out there. Making faces and over selling doesn't make you crazy. I don't know, he just doesn't have that lunatic look.

Brian Pillman he is not

Ithil

WWE Global Cruiserweight Series is now called “The Cruiserweight Classic.”

:/

the-wrestling-classic.jpg

Makes sense.

That logo is fucking incomprehensible.

Would have kept the "Global" part though. Communicates the international nature of the tourney well.
Global Cruiserweight Classic.

notworksafe

Hmmm xfinity wanted me to upgrade to all of their premium stuff for an extra 5 bucks. 40 bucks basically and I get their streaming, the cable, and 75 mbps. I just found out LU is now streaming with comcast. I just don't trust them billing me correctly, as I've heard CC is shady as fuck.

If it's like my Comcast setup, you only get LU live in SD. You have to watch the On Demand to see it in HD.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
We need a montage of stupid Dean Ambrose PPV faces.

For a guy with such an usual goofy face he sure is on a lot of PPV posters.

If it's like my Comcast setup, you only get LU live in SD. You have to watch the On Demand to see it in HD.
Does it have the first season as well?

My only draw back to upgrading is, I don't care to watch or have cable. I only watch raw and SD. Usually the lakers are never on either so it would be kind of a waste. Idk.

Top Bottom