• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Feel bad for the crowd that they're putting out Ambrose at the start of the show. It's going to be a horrible 2.5 hours for them after this.

However much Seth needs to be champion for awhile, the idea of Kane getting fired is REALLY tempting. Would I accept Reigns as champ if it meant getting rid of Kane? God. Tough call.

And the hell is with a Face Kane vs Reigns booking?

Amory

"Hmmm, Ambrose is in his home town, gonna get a ton of love...let's have him in the opening match against joke competition."

krae_man

Feel bad for the crowd that they're putting out Ambrose at the start of the show. It's going to be a horrible 2.5 hours for them after this.

However much Seth needs to be champion for awhile, the idea of Kane getting fired is REALLY tempting. Would I accept Reigns as champ if it meant getting rid of Kane? God. Tough call.

And the hell is with a Face Kane vs Reigns booking?

Main Event will end with all 4 Fatal 4 Way competitors in the ring.

ed_fusion

Banned
I'm back on board with Games For Windows Wrestling
thumb-karen-shirt.jpg

toby.gif

Main Event will end with all 4 Fatal 4 Way competitors in the ring.
It did last week already, though! With a brawl! With Ambrose ending up on top! Not that I'd complain to see the exact same thing but that's horrendously lazy writing. No one ever ends up on top 2 weeks in a row. Ever. For anything. Even a hometown pandering shouldn't get an exemption to such a golden rule. Further evidence that Dean is just in the match to get pinned and is there to try to pacify the crowd, sadly.

Mizerman

It did last week already, though! With a brawl! With Ambrose ending up on top! Not that I'd complain to see the exact same thing but that's horrendously lazy writing. No one ever ends up on top 2 weeks in a row. Ever. For anything. Even a hometown pandering shouldn't get an exemption to such a golden rule. Further evidence that Dean is just in the match to get pinned and is there to try to pacify the crowd, sadly.

Yeah, it's likely that Ambrose is just there to take the loss and keep Reigns strong. At least he's there, I guess.

Amory

Larry the cable guy likely made more money doing that 20 second prilosec commercial than I will this year.

This depresses me.

16BitNova

With that Jacket, those colors, and the eye makeup, Ziggler is starting to look like an 80's punk mixed with hair metal rockstar. The hell is going on.

Mizerman

How is this keeping Reigns strong when Rollins is going to win?

I know Rollins is going to retain, but I highly doubt that Reigns is gonna eat a pin. It'll probably be Orton or Ambrose.

With that Jacket, those colors, and the eye makeup, Ziggler is starting to look like an 80's punk mixed with hair metal rockstar. The hell is going on.

Yeah, I wish to know as well.

Top Bottom