• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

RP912

Banned
I'm disappointed at the fact that Reigns didn't have a special entrance like a true warrior at WM 31. I wanted a throne with horses and solders, but what we get...Reigns walking to the ring. That's not convincing me that he's going to end Bork's regime at all.

Marvel

could never
Ziggler is going To get that brazzers money

lQJ9iEP.jpg

:)

I'm disappointed at the fact that Reigns didn't have a special entrance like a true warrior at WM 31. I wanted a throne with horses and solders, but what we get...Reigns walking to the ring. That's not convincing me that he's going to end Bork's regime at all.

But he punched the ground and the stadium went pew pew boom bang! I thought he had a chance, but then TwoTone Man cashed in!

Verendus

Banned
Excellent idea.

Since we know Triple H reads this thread, I'm sure he'll have taken a note of this. It's all about the slow burn. They're saving that special entrance for the rematch with Barack at Wrestlemania 32.

RP912

Banned
I was sad that Brock didn't have the corpses of his victims on the walkway for his Mania entrance.

EXACTLY!

I wanted full God of War shenanigans. Even friggin Bray had scarecrows dancing like Thriller on the grandest stage of them all.

But he punched the ground and the stadium went pew pew boom bang! I thought he had a chance, but then TwoTone Man cashed in!

True but the botches in the pyro killed the moment.

Fox318

EXACTLY!

I wanted full God of War shenanigans. Even friggin Bray had scarecrows dancing like Thriller on the grandest stage of them all.

True but the botches in the pyro killed the moment.

I don't want Brock doing any of the dressy fake shit.

Leave that to hunter.

Let Brock come out and just kick ass

RP912

Banned
Excellent idea.

Since we know Triple H reads this thread, I'm sure he'll have taken a note of this. It's all about the slow burn. They're saving that special entrance for the rematch with Barack at Wrestlemania 32.

Oh indeed friend. It will happen.

If Rainmaker can come out with Dinosaurs...then Reigns will come out with a empire.

Marvel

could never
Was actually a little disappointed that Ramen wasn't wearing full Roman Soldier regalia complete with spear or sword at WM.

Marvel

could never
Rey's Captain America outfit at WM27 warmed my black heart. I suspect Balor will continue that each year in some shape or form once he's settled in the main roster.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
1. Nintendo makes good games
2. Roman isn't main event material.
3. Vicious and Delicious >>>>> The New Age Outlaws

XenoRaven

You ever check out Outland? I didn't finish the game but I thought it was a pretty decent Metroidvania and I usually hate Metroidvania type games.
Haven't tried it. My friend was streaming Axiom Verge and that looked neat. But honestly I have a hard time getting into those types of games unless they're actually Metroid.

Sid

I want Barrack with his beard at Mania 32 with a full Thor like entrance including the thunder shenanigans from the Taker promos

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you watch the WCW timeline with Vader, he'd be the perfect commentary partner for Art Donovan. Art wants to know how much everyone weighs and Vader seems to know how much everyone weighs

Heel

If you watch the WCW timeline with Vader, he'd be the perfect commentary partner for Art Donovan. Art wants to know how much everyone weighs and Vader seems to know how much everyone weighs

His shoot interview last year was fantastic, if only for how many times he noted someone was "a legit, and I mean a legit, 6 feet tall."

Kaladin

Guys....I figured this Bryan thing out.

The whole injury is a work.

They're pulling him out of the roster "indefinitely" to bring him back right this time as a surprise Royal Rumble entrant winning the whole thing.

That has to be it......right?

Right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He shoot interview last year was fantastic, if only for how many times he noted someone was "a legit, and I mean a legit, 6 feet tall."

Read this in Vader's voice too. Pleasant thoughts.

klonere

Banned
So apparently DBry isn't a vegan anymore he had to give up due to a soy intolerance

Vader looks like a dude who just throws boulders around to exercise

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

They're pulling him out of the roster "indefinitely" to bring him back right this time as a surprise Royal Rumble entrant winning the whole thing.

Right?

This ranks up there with thinking Iga is making a WiiU version of his shitty Shittlevania game and just keeping it secret.

Cagey

Banned

Right?

When the crowd ruins the Royal Rumble and subsequent weeks a third consecutive year, you are officially the first person to get blamed.

Top Bottom