• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

somedevil

Well a NXT house show Stable is no more:

We heard some rumors last week but The Wrestling Observer confirms that NXT has dropped the Shoot Nation Stable. However, they will be keeping Sawyer Fulton and Angelo Dawkins together as a tag team without the Shoot Nation label. No word yet on what they will do with stable head Chad Gable.

Wonder whats next for Gable.

I also find it interesting that Devin Taylor wrestles only on house shows.

ecurbj

One of the PROGRESS trainees, fashionista gimmick. Pretty quick on the comebacks. Solid in the ring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMAR0b2z4Xc
https://youtu.be/vo5OHAqd9uc?t=643

If you've got the PROGRESS On Demand, she's on most of the recent ENDVR's. Once the most recent, ENDVR 10, is up, you should absolutely check out the mixed tag she was in.
Hnnnnng. Jinny
XJPnti7.png

D'Jinni is actually a play on "genie" - she's a genie character. Not much else is known, but I do know youtube has some "Genie in the Lamp" matches - a couple at least, up on there.

Do you know her real name?

EDIT:

NEVER MIND>

Thx.

One of the PROGRESS trainees, fashionista gimmick. Pretty quick on the comebacks. Solid in the ring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMAR0b2z4Xc
https://youtu.be/vo5OHAqd9uc?t=643

If you've got the PROGRESS On Demand, she's on most of the recent ENDVR's. Once the most recent, ENDVR 10, is up, you should absolutely check out the mixed tag she was in.

Also,
11271051_631892123579068_1815167154_n.jpg

PUT THIS ON THE NETWORK YOU FUCKS OR SO HELP ME GOD

I like this girl, there is something about her.

Oh man it it sounds like the odds of LU getting renewed or renewed on a network where they can keep the current budget are going down. I couldn't stand losing the best hour of wrestling on TV. Are any wrasstlegafers cable execs by any chance?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Harper should be pushed to the fucking moon as a monster heel`

And Data's idea for turning Big E into a hoss is still A+ book it

Brehs, what chance does a midcard heel like Harper or Big E have when the WWE Champion gets emasculated by his own stablemates week in and week out? Sheamus can't buy a win these days either and he's fresh off a comeback and character change. Nobody is getting over.

klonere

Banned
Brehs, what chance does a midcard heel like Harper or Big E have when the WWE Champion gets emasculated by his own stablemates week in and week out? Sheamus can't buy a win these days either and he's fresh off a comeback and character change. Nobody is getting over.

brocks been getting over by not being on tv

i see a theme here

News about Bryan's book

Lot of ROH talk in the book, but mostly just listing and describing matches. Almost no talk of backstage politics or anything juicy.
Was only vegan for about 3 years. He had to stop due to soy intolerance.
NXT was almost totally unscripted for the rookies. All their reactions were genuine.
Bryan loved working in England, and would've stayed if he'd gotten paid better
Wrote 1 sentence about Punk leaving
Vince hated the jacket Bryan wore before his street fight with Punk. He screamed at the ref over the headset to make him take it off and never wear it again
Found out about his 18 second match from Jericho, who was snooping around the producers timesheets
First time he and Brie tried to have sex, they were interrupted by a drunken Sheamus and Ted Dibiase, who jumped on the bed after letting themselves into Bryan's unlocked hotel room
Book ends right after WMXXX
Throughout the book Bryan talks about the many MANY injuries he's had, how he has lied to doctors, and constantly returned too soon

Marvel

could never
Ted Dibiase Jr or daddy? imagine seniors laugh and Sheamo screaming "FELLAAAAA" when you're naked and about to bump uglies.

Also the last line of the book is pretty :[[[

"If you were to ask me today if all the reward was worth the sacrifices, I would say no."

dream

lets be real doe, carnal

After Wal-Mart promised to send Pitbull to the store that got the most "likes" during a marketing contest on its Facebook page, the rapper's haters organized a viral campaign to send him to the most remote Wal-Mart possible using the hashtag #exilepitbull. Pitbull made the trip and tweeted: "I hear there's bear repellant at Kodiak, Alaska... daleeeeeee!"

that's pretty gangsta. vatos locos forever

Ex-AWA announcer Mick Karch said:
If you weren’t there, it is pretty absurd to say it didn’t go down as reported, even if you’re a fan of Backlund (and there is nothing wrong with that). I will say one more time, Greg Gagne was wrapping up his eulogy for Verne when Backlund stood up, made some shouting references to representing WWE, and then told Greg, `Don’t talk back to me!’ He smiled and sat back down. Greg’s response was, `Who was that?’ Someone said, `Bob Backlund,’ and Greg responded, ‘Who let him in here.’ Backlund hadn’t just spoken the words, he was shouting as if he was cutting a promo from his Mr. Backlund days.

that's pretty gangsta. vatos locos forever
What do you know about vatos locos esse? That's who I am, a vatos locos full of carnalismo.

step it into the ring and throw it down ese, you a badass? take care of bussiness homes. caiga puto! cuz we from east los ese

Top Bottom