• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

klonere

Banned
Corbin has gotten way better. He really needs to ditch that jacket and sort out the beard. Actually quite looking forward to Corbin vs Rhyno

Kaladin

11165335_414245512090900_8287446396635801145_n.png

Vince with the Boys and Girls Club award he got today.

klonere

Banned
Vince with the Boys and Girls Club award he got today.

jesus he's looking really old there

Finn still has a really terrible cadence and tone in interviews. Its just not natural, smacks of generic GAA bainsteoir interviews hehe

Very FnP Bayley/Charlotte segment.

Dazzler

jesus he's looking really old there

Finn still has a really terrible cadence and tone in interviews. Its just not natural, smacks of generic GAA bainsteoir interviews hehe

Very FnP Bayley/Charlotte segment.

lol totally

I think he's suffering from feeling like he has to slow down his talking and pronounce everything really clearly so people in North America can understand him

If Becky doesn't need to, then neither does Prince Ferg

klonere

Banned
Carmella is getting better as well. Alexa Bliss's in ring is super super ambitious, she wants to be Charlotte with even more flippy stuff. Good luck to her on that, its gonna take a lot of work!

And Hideo has the best interview out of everyone :( why injuries WHY

klonere

Banned
lol totally

I think he's suffering from feeling like he has to slow down his talking and pronounce everything really clearly so people in North America can understand him

If Becky doesn't need to, then neither does Prince Ferg

yeah he needs to figure out something that works when he is in non-facepaint mode. Something more relaxed, who cares if you drop the odd DIZGOOSTIN, sure doesn't everyone love the Bray accent hehe

Tyler Breeze + Adam Rose would be a very FnP tag team if given the time to breathe.

klonere

Banned
Huh, did they dub in that line by Sami about hurting his shoulder? I thought this was all taped beforehand.

the commentary has been recorded after the fact for quite a while now

man really crushing that Itami and Zayn are out now. Itami was nearly as over as Balór in that match. Loved the ending of that tag though, Breeze looks really strong going in, could be a pretty good direction to push him to the top now. He's really gotten his stuff together.

Kaladin

If I was booking NXT for the rest of the year, I would have Balor take the belt off Owens with two great contests. Then I would have Owens go on to face Zayn when he returns with a loser leaves NXT match closing out their feud. I would then send one or both to the main roster. I would then have Balor vs Breeze for a couple months till Itami is cleared to return and feud with Balor for the belt.

DARIOS OFFICE!!!!

Mundo is a heel because we have to sit through a puma/Hernandez match instead of a Puma/El. Patron match

Edit:need a gif of Dario

klonere

Banned
If I was booking NXT for the rest of the year, I would have Balor take the belt off Owens with two great contests. Then I would have Owens go on to face Zayn when he returns with a loser leaves NXT match closing out their feud. I would then send one or both to the main roster. I would then have Balor vs Breeze for a couple months till Itami is cleared to return and feud with Balor for the belt.

That's not a bad scenario, long time for Balor to be down in NXT though.

The injury made that last bit with Owens sting especially bad :p

Balor should not be in NXT past SummerSlam this year.

Really wishing I was at the ROH/NJPW show right about now. Looks like they have a new lighting rig in the pix, which gives me hope they are gonna step up on their production.

Honestly nothing kills American interest quite like the words "World Cup"

Soccer is the worst sport on the planet next to shitty hockey. Which is basically sweeping the kitchen for a score. On ice.

I'm a bah gawd American who loves soccer and especially the World Cup, your argument is invalid haha.

Top Bottom