• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Ithil

When is this viewing party thing taking place, because I'm in for The Lizard.

The Lizard is ratings.
At Bootaaay's PC just before this post:
f77aus7v.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jimmy Hart is getting a bit of a belly. Good for him, thanks to Legends House I found out his diet is fuckin' WEIRD.

Hasney

Good Guy Hogan visits a sick kid without any camera or news reporters following him and dude on ImgUR said he was a genuinely nice guy. Told yall Hogan done turned a new leaf.
TCpUWyn.jpg

Tho you know the kid was like 'did you have to bring Jimmy?'

Coulda been worse, it could have been that Nasty Boy he's friends with.

Fox318

Good Guy Hogan visits a sick kid without any camera or news reporters following him and dude on ImgUR said he was a genuinely nice guy. Told yall Hogan done turned a new leaf.
TCpUWyn.jpg

Tho you know the kid was like 'did you have to bring Jimmy?'

He then punched the reporter and pinned him.

"I just had to get my heat back brother, you don't understand the business jabronie marks"

The Seth/Roman feud could use a healthy dose of body shaming. Seth can still be the architect of the Shield, but explain that Roman only got on bored when Seth agreed they would all wear vests.

Kaiterra

Banned
It hit me in the shower that maybe everyone's misinterpreting what's supposed to be going on with Bray Wyatt. Maybe he's not actually supposed to be scary at all. Maybe the Undertaker feud (and basically his entire history of being unable to actually lead a cult) was intentionally supposed to present him as a pretender and he's actually supposed to come across as a boring fake who has no right to call himself the New Face of Fear so that he actually gets more heel reactions.

I could be working myself into a shoot, but it's dumb and a waste of potential if that's the case.

Marvel

could never
I didn't know Snoop Dogg was Sasha Bank's cousin... gnarly.

It hit me in the shower that maybe everyone's misinterpreting what's supposed to be going on with Bray Wyatt. Maybe he's not actually supposed to be scary at all. Maybe the Undertaker feud (and basically his entire history of being unable to actually lead a cult) was intentionally supposed to present him as a pretender and he's actually supposed to come across as a boring fake who has no right to call himself the New Face of Fear so that he actually gets more heel reactions.

I could be working myself into a shoot, but it's dumb and a waste of potential if that's the case.

I hadn't thought of it like that, hilarious.

The KRD reveal was pretty good on ROH TV this week.

H89wwho.gif

fyaFgvG.gif

I'm happy to see Sabin on a bigger stage again. Dude was pretty underrated as a singles and his last year or so in TNA he seemed to be a lot more confident in his promos.

The Addiction had a pretty good promo at the start of the show and their verbal game alone makes them seem like more of a big deal than someone like Elign, who had promo in the middle of the show with no conviction is his voice or facial expressions.

I really like the camera work I am seeing in these Lucha underground clips. They don't have the jarring quick cuts like WWE and the cameras are well positioned and high enough up to catch all the action like some indy shows.

Fox318 is just one of these contrarian gimmick poster guys that wants to buy in on a guy on the bottom, get in on the ground floor, and hopefully cash in when he makes it to the top and be able to say

"I supported this guy way back when, when he was nothing."

See Chamber and SoulPlaya for reference.

He doesn't actually give a f*ck about Cesaro.

klonere

Banned
Is this true?

Also was the Smackdown audience chanting for Rollins over Ambrose? Dude has fallen far.

Hometown crowd. Seth had a bit where he did the typical hometown heel "I gotta outta as fast as I could and made something of myself LOSERS" and STILL got big cheers.

#RollinsEra

That LU gif is already getting Foley Taker HIAC levels of overexposure

Fox318

Fox318 is just one of these contrarian gimmick poster guys that wants to buy in on a guy on the bottom, get in on the ground floor, and hopefully cash in when he makes it to the top and be able to say

"I supported this guy way back when, when he was nothing."

See Chamber and SoulPlaya for reference.

He doesn't actually give a f*ck about Cesaro.

You've exposed me.

Now I have to move on to rooting for Roman Reigns and his limp wristed fist punch of doom.

Top Bottom