• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Bert409

I haven't watched the main roster since the RAW after Mania, is there anything worth seeking out besides Neville matches?

never again, friend

tumblr_nlgykbFNw11ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I could watch Stephanie talk for hours and hours and hours. HHH really is a lucky guy man.
She is= to winning the lottery, and she is really pretty on top of all the $$.

There are only a handful of women on earth like her. What a lucky guy.

Marvel

could never
I could watch Stephanie talk for hours and hours and hours. HHH really is a lucky guy man.

She's also a phreak in the sack, so win-win.

Fox318 wants to make it so that whenever Cesaro is on screen, there's about 5-10 comments in this thread saying,

"Cesaro! Where's Fox318?"

"I wonder what Fox318 thinks about this?"

"Oh shit, Cesaro! There's your boy, Fox318!"

Don't fall for this obvious ploy for attention. Although we needn't worry, Cesaro's Euro Trash a** isn't going anywhere of significance.

Aiii

So not worth it

Really, huh?

She has the looks and the (augmented) boobies.

She has the money.

But after an hour, I can only conclude that her personality is very off putting to me. I'd be done by the end of dinner on the first date, to be honest.

I'm sure Trips is very happy and I wish them all the best, but nope, not for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Really, huh?

She has the looks and the (augmented) boobies.

She has the money.

But after an hour, I can only conclude that her personality is very off putting to me. I'd be done by the end of dinner on the first date, to be honest.

I'm sure Trips is very happy and I wish them all the best, but nope, not for me.

Don't tit-shame, friend.

I'm still watching 96 Raws. Golddust gave Ahmed mouth to mouth and the reaction by him and Vince is pretty shameful. They weren't mad that Golddust was taking advantage of someone who wasn't conscious so much as they were mad that a man put his lips on another man. Vince called it the most disgusting thing hes ever seen in the WWF and Ahmed went on a mild killing spree in the back. He unfortunately didn't kill Mero even though he was right there.

Outside of that the Bodydonnas continue to upset me by being so physically mismatched as a team. Candido is a young guy in pretty good shape but his partner looks like his dad and neither of them look like body guys.

Hah, someone is running my old favourite University haunt, Gatecrasher in Birmingham:
11192912_807676229328214_158310580_n.jpg

Looks good! It's a big big club, I don't want to think how much that cost to keep closed on a Friday night.

scabro

we should just elevate today to #shootfridays

Fox18 doesn't like Cesaro just because he wants to support someone back when they were a nobody, because i dont believe anyone truly believes Cesaro will ever become a somebody in the WWE. #shootfridays

I'm still watching 96 Raws. Golddust gave Ahmed mouth to mouth and the reaction by him and Vince is pretty shameful. They weren't mad that Golddust was taking advantage of someone who wasn't conscious so much as they were mad that a man put his lips on another man. Vince called it the most disgusting thing hes ever seen in the WWF and Ahmed went on a mild killing spree in the back. He unfortunately didn't kill Mero even though he was right there.

This segment inspired the bulk of DMczaf's posts from 2004-2010.

KissVibes

Banned
So is NXT talent having to drag Alex Riley to a decent match some fucking new rib on them? Gotta make sure they really can be top talent by carrying that dead weight?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
we should just elevate today to #shootfridays

Fox18 doesn't like Cesaro just because he wants to support someone back when they were a nobody, because i dont believe anyone truly believes Cesaro will ever become a somebody in the WWE. #shootfridays
He could lift 100 big shows and throw them out the ring. He'll never draw a dime.

Browny

Banned
Hah, someone is running my old favourite University haunt, Gatecrasher in Birmingham:
11192912_807676229328214_158310580_n.jpg

Looks good! It's a big big club, I don't want to think how much that cost to keep closed on a Friday night.
I've heard that it's not doing great guns over the past couple of years (although thankfully I'm out of the broad street loop), so perhaps not that much... Who's in town?

Kaladin

Was the Jericho podcast worth watching last night?

I've been marathoning the last season of Sons of Anarchy and couldn't pull away......one episode to go!

Wow, Corny & Bischoff running creative for GFW...what could possibly go wrong?

I always used to give Bischoff the benefit of doubt, but after his stint in TNA I'm not sure any more. Both seem set in their ways of recapturing lightning in a bottle rather than reading the current trends and interests and exploiting them.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Fox318 is just one of these contrarian gimmick poster guys that wants to buy in on a guy on the bottom, get in on the ground floor, and hopefully cash in when he makes it to the top and be able to say

"I supported this guy way back when, when he was nothing."

See Chamber and SoulPlaya for reference.

He doesn't actually give a f*ck about Cesaro.

i0mzeoqz3QAqa.gif

Top Bottom