• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

MC Safety

It would be neat if they let the wrestlers express a preference.

Right now, every wrestler everywhere is proclaiming it doesn't matter who he faces.

EDIT: Hideo Itami said he wanted to face Kevin Owens. I stand corrected.

Jamie OD

Amazing how it takes a highly produced product like NXT and Lucha Underground to get casuals to notice the talent indie wrasslin fans have been talking about for the past decade.

Production values is the No. 1 excuse I read from people who refuse to watch ROH, PWG or any other indies.

RP912

Banned
Nudie Nagata
KXLpzQi.jpg

no shame in the game

tumblr_nl9fj30xFS1sbzhteo1_400.gif

So why couldn't you have said that instead of saying you hope he becomes the ginger version of a serial rapist comedian

Seems like a reason to hope someone is a rapist to me

Because he is (allegedly) a serial sexual assaulter. And the rumors about his behavior have been floating around for months, if not years. Hoping that he gets revealed as such and he falls from grace is a reasonable expectation.

I shouldn't be surprised that the Louis CK defense force would jump up immediately. Do you guys enjoy Cards Against Humanity?

Because he is (allegedly) a serial sexual assaulter. And the rumors about his behavior have been floating around for months, if not years. Hoping that he gets revealed as such and he falls from grace is a reasonable expectation.

I shouldn't be surprised that the Louis CK defense force would jump up immediately. Do you guys enjoy Cards Against Humanity?

I genuinely hadn't heard about Louis being accused too, that's news to me. I still wouldn't outright hope it's true though because that would mean there's multiple lives ruined because of his actions.

Where are these alleged assaults reported/talk about?

RP912

Banned
I don't understand the Louis CK hype either but I don't want to wish that on him. If it's true...it is what it is...but wtf?

Zach

WCW is sorted on legitshook.com by date, and is far easier to navigate. Looks fantastic.

IoKvZWA.gif

Note: It's a Buy One Get One type of task and he's amazing.
God dang, pal, the site's looking great. Those gifs are excellent. Send my love to stro.

Now, if I choose to donate $1.00, where exactly does all of that money go?

Dude must really hate Louis CK if he considers what just happened a "defense force". Jesus.

You have white people tell you for years about how he's a comic genius and how he can use the n-word because he has black comic friends and he "understands the cultural context of the word." Condescending mothefuckers acting like he's the king shit of comedy and entertainment because he's white and mixes self-effacing jokes with shock humor, like he's reinventing the game when he's as indebted to Richard Pryor as everyone else is. And there have been rumors about his behavior for months but no one can say shit about them or him because he's hailed as the world's greatest working comic and a television visionary.

As I said, Go Away Heat, as in Go Away, I don't want to hear your defense about how great a comic he is and down to earth and a good guy he seems.

Kaladin

You have white people tell you for years about how he's a comic genius and how he can use the n-word because he has black comic friends and he "understands the cultural context of the word." Condescending mothefuckers acting like he's the king shit of comedy and entertainment because he's white and mixes self-effacing jokes with shock humor, like he's reinventing the game when he's as indebted to Richard Pryor as everyone else is. And there have been rumors about his behavior for months but no one can say shit about them or him because he's hailed as the world's greatest working comic and a television visionary.

As I said, Go Away Heat, as in Go Away, I don't want to hear your defense about how great a comic he is and down to earth and a good guy he seems.

friday-damn.gif

XenoRaven

I don't even watch his shit. I was just commenting on how you made an inflammatory statement and then acted like it was crazy that people didn't like what you said.

This was literally the first time I've ever heard about it. I'm obviously not the only one. Relax.

scabro

is this a shoot?

Aiii

So not worth it
You know you could just, you know, not watch whatever it is you don't like?

Instead of going into full tirade mode in a wrestling thread about it, I mean.

You know you could just, you know, not watch whatever it is you don't like?

Instead of going into full tirade mode in a wrestling thread about it, I mean.

I already don't watch his works.

Moving on, the stream quality isn't as bad as I had feared.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
wait people hate louie , his TV show is great

I avenger is angry because Louie says the "n-word" (I've never heard him say that) and he's an accused serial sexual assaulter (he isn't accused of sexual assault).

notworksafe

I like Louis. Dude is funny. Don't care about the rest.

I am curious how many of his current fans would still like him if they listened to his old stuff from when he was on O&A regularly.

Top Bottom