• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Alucard

Banned
How does ROH look tonight from a production standpoint? Pretty typical or have they stepped their game up? Think it would be hard to do so in that Toronto community centre.

Kaladin

So it looks like Bully Ray was just blowing smoke after all.....

11209647_831780773538155_8781305808606089956_n.png

Jamie OD

How does ROH look tonight from a production standpoint? Pretty typical or have they stepped their game up? Think it would be hard to do so in that Toronto community centre.

The stream has been working fine. They now have a big entrance screen for the intro videos. Everything else is the usual ROH set up.

Alucard

Banned
The stream has been working fine. They now have a big entrance screen for the intro videos. Everything else is the usual ROH set up.

Sounds like their current TV then. Adequate but not great. Sounds like there's some really good action tonight, though.

Alucard

Banned
Btw, has anyone kept count of how many times TNA has switched the broadcast day of Impact? Gotta be at least 6 by now. (between Spike and DA)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God dang, pal, the site's looking great. Those gifs are excellent. Send my love to stro.

Now, if I choose to donate $1.00, where exactly does all of that money go?

Straight to my pocket. Which ends up in hosting fees for legitshook.com, which is approx $20 a month. But it's a labor of love. I only looked for money once and I was super shamed when I did. Felt bad. But I appreciated those who did donate.

There's a panty shot creeper game for Vita?

Sounds like a system seller to me.

This is like finding out that Sega console has a game about a blue hedgehog that runs fast, that a Microsoft console has a game where you play a badass marine shooting ailens or that a Nintendo console has no games whatsoever.

Lum1n3s

How the fuck is someone as big as Cage able to pull off all these moves!?!??!?!? This guy is like a freaking repertoire of wrestling moves or some shit, he defies logic. He's literally my new wrestling idol.

hSIS7SM.gif

hOJAnlF.gif

his discus lariat is mortifying

a5AymgY.gif

and let's not forget his best move of all his finisher, WEAPON X

gYUGzqS.gif

Straight to my pocket. Which ends up in hosting fees for legitshook.com, which is approx $20 a month. But it's a labor of love. I only looked for money once and I was super shamed when I did. Felt bad. But I appreciated those who did donate.

Shouldn't be ashamed as long as you don't guise the intended use of donated monies.

That 10 man was nuts but I think Lethal - Naito was MOTN. Lethal's one of the few ROH guys who have the technical skill to hang in New Japan. Too bad his finisher is so weak. Elgin's never getting booked in Japan after that match.

16BitNova

So just watched the last episode of Smackdown. By the looks of it, it seems they are going to go with the "Mankind pre recorded I quit quote" angle. They showed Rusev playing a pre recording of Cena repeating " I quit". This way Rusev wins. But, Cena never really gave up.

scabro

How the fuck is someone as big as Cage able to pull off all these moves off!?!??!?!? This guy is like a freaking repertoire of wrestling moves or some shit, he defies logic. He's literally my new wrestling idol.

hSIS7SM.gif

hOJAnlF.gif

his discus lariat is mortifying

a5AymgY.gif

and let's not forget his best move of all his finisher, WEAPON X

gYUGzqS.gif

multivitamin in the morning, prayer before bed

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What your ShookBucks buys you:

Arn Anderson Spinebusters.