• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Sephzilla

"Which one has Iga or Bloodborne or Criminal Girls?"
-Neogaf Wtestling Community

my-reaction-when-I-get-into-an-argument-with-women-homer-simpson-hide-in-bush-disappears.gif

Actually the Game Boy has a crappy screen and very little in the way of good original games that aren't monochrome ports of NES and SNES titles.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Original Gameboy has some fantastic titles. A ton of licensed crap to be sure but its no different from the NES/SNES/PS1 in that regard.

So I have recently heard of Lucha Underground due to this thread and I have started watching some of their matches on YouTube. Can anyone tell the the tag team match where one of the wrestlers flew off of some tall object and hit the wrestlers in the ring? I'm sorry if I am being to vague.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I have recently heard of Lucha Underground due to this thread and I have started watching some of their matches on YouTube. Can anyone tell the the tag team match where one of the wrestlers flew off of some tall object and hit the wrestlers in the ring? I'm sorry if I am being to vague.

We know exactly what match
It was Angelico on the 4/23 show.

Are you referring to this:

nkHZrRK.gif

Kaladin

Amazing how it takes a highly produced product like NXT and Lucha Underground to get casuals to notice the talent indie wrasslin fans have been talking about for the past decade.

Alucard

Banned
Nah, ROH is the Castlevania: Lament of Innocence of wrestling. Divisive, has a niche fanbase, most think it could have been a lot better, and it looks dark and has samey production values throughout.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Amazing how it takes a highly produced product like NXT and Lucha Underground to get casuals to notice the talent indie wrasslin fans have been talking about for the past decade.

Wrestling ability isn't all that important.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WCW is sorted on legitshook.com by date, and is far easier to navigate. Looks fantastic.

IoKvZWA.gif

Note: It's a Buy One Get One type of task and he's amazing.

Top Bottom