• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's hilarious to see Dixie desperately trying to get people to pay attention to Impact on Twitter. :lol

Also, did TNA really book a 10 man match for the same night the ROH/New Japan 10 man match was happening?

MG310

It's hilarious to see Dixie desperately trying to get people to pay attention to Impact on Twitter. :lol

Also, did TNA really book a 10 man match for the same night the ROH/New Japan 10 man match was happening?

Yeah, but did the NJPW/ROH show feature a guy using a prosthetic leg stolen from a veteran to put an Olympic gold medalist in the camel clutch?

The show began with a vague video package about Hardcore War before Kurt and EY cut an annoying back and forth promo. EY will team with the BDC against Kurt, The Rising, and Lashley in something called Hardcore War. I have zero problems with Brooke stretching backstage. Fun little match with her and Rebel facing Marti and Jade. Heels win and swear more vengeance on Gail. Anderson-Tyrus wasn't much, but the announcer banter let us know that Brodus Clay was Tyrus's WWE name due to Tyrus coaching Snoop's son. BBQ Pitmasters brawl between Abyss and Magnus was a thing.

Wolves vs. Dirty Heels was quite good, but hurt by the commentary focusing on stats and not the action. I dug Gail running wild against the whole Dollhouse and then the entire Robbie E-Jessie thing was great. They started it with each guy feeling a bit like a geek, but by the end of it, Jessie was a violent jerk and Robbie was a sympathetic babyface who got three fair wins in a row. Hardcore War was a fun cluster of a match. For literally the third time in four months, they've tried to rebuild EY as as a serious main event-level heel and tonight, they did it having him beat a man up with someone else's artificial leg.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...mpact-wrestling-5-8-15-tv-report-hardcore-war

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bu78tbg0evnzyc4nsyq89s0dsklu2qke

tumblr_nodgeaJt0x1snhdpvo1_500.gif

tumblr_nodgeaJt0x1snhdpvo3_500.gif

I like Louis. Dude is funny. Don't care about the rest.

I am curious how many of his current fans would still like him if they listened to his old stuff from when he was on O&A regularly.

I didn't listen much to O&A (even though they always had great comedians on there) because I didn't like the O&A. The Louie/Donald Rumsfeld piece killed me.

Barrage

The ROH show was great. Lethal/Naito was money, the main event was bananas, and Nakamura has an out of this world star presence.

Elgin's trash. I'm ashamed of all those who cheered him because he's from Canada. I wouldn't cheer Elgin if he was born in my room.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What is the proper reaction gif to finding out NJPW is airing more Cavenario barbaro matches than CMLL?

pDQ1p15.gif

this is buttery smooth holy shit

I love how Rey STICKS to the mat after. It laid his ass out. Arn's dabes.

The ROH show was great. Lethal/Naito was money, the main event was bananas, and Nakamura has an out of this world star presence.

Elgin's trash. I'm ashamed of all those who cheered him because he's from Canada. I wouldn't cheer Elgin if he was born in my room.

What did that pig looking fuckface do?

How the fuck is someone as big as Cage able to pull off all these moves!?!??!?!? This guy is like a freaking repertoire of wrestling moves or some shit, he defies logic. He's literally my new wrestling idol.

Cage is the manifestation of all the old timers complaining about indy wrestling: does a load of cool shit but I couldn't give a single shit. I haaaate his matches, him and AR Fox are the worst parts of PWG.

You have white people tell you for years about how he's a comic genius and how he can use the n-word because he has black comic friends and he "understands the cultural context of the word." Condescending mothefuckers acting like he's the king shit of comedy and entertainment because he's white and mixes self-effacing jokes with shock humor, like he's reinventing the game when he's as indebted to Richard Pryor as everyone else is. And there have been rumors about his behavior for months but no one can say shit about them or him because he's hailed as the world's greatest working comic and a television visionary.

As I said, Go Away Heat, as in Go Away, I don't want to hear your defense about how great a comic he is and down to earth and a good guy he seems.

0uNwQN1.gif

You have white people tell you for years about how he's a comic genius and how he can use the n-word because he has black comic friends and he "understands the cultural context of the word." Condescending mothefuckers acting like he's the king shit of comedy and entertainment because he's white and mixes self-effacing jokes with shock humor, like he's reinventing the game when he's as indebted to Richard Pryor as everyone else is. And there have been rumors about his behavior for months but no one can say shit about them or him because he's hailed as the world's greatest working comic and a television visionary.

As I said, Go Away Heat, as in Go Away, I don't want to hear your defense about how great a comic he is and down to earth and a good guy he seems.

Doubling down on the crazy huh... If you're offended by the words he uses then clearly you're not listening to his act, and his point he's getting across with his jokes. I'm not going to summarize his points/jokes because anyone can easily look it up. And you keep bringing up these allegations, but where are these sources? Any articles, interviews, radio segments? Where are you getting this info from?

If such things come to be true, than I would change my view on him like I've changed my view on Cosby.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Fast Furious 7 is kinda a dumb movie, like dumb dumb.

Also fuck Smackdown for cutting part of Bo's match with Neville out so they could look at the commentary team. I wanted to know what he was screaming bout. Dude cut a sick promo too.

Alucard

Banned
Youtube comments are a cesspool. Lots of teens and pre-teens. The "fag" count might be higher than X-Box online competitive play.

Striker

So just watched the last episode of Smackdown. By the looks of it, it seems they are going to go with the "Mankind pre recorded I quit quote" angle. They showed Rusev playing a pre recording of Cena repeating " I quit". This way Rusev wins. But, Cena never really gave up.
After rehashing moments like ADR/Show with Reigns/Show in the LMS finish which wasn't too long ago, it's not surprising. Creative is lazy.

Sephzilla

I'm at my cousins college graduation, most people are dressed well, and then I see someone walk in wearing a fucking Daniel Bryan shirt.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
What happened to SunnyMac? I just opened the tab for the first time today and the first thing I see is the word banned under his username.

klonere

Banned
What happened to SunnyMac? I just opened the tab for the first time today and the first thing I see is the word banned under his username.

looks like its that Vita High School game thread.

Vita threads are the number one cause of bans in this OT guys, stay safe out there.

Alucard

Banned

Huh. Just noticed that too. Maybe posting on behalf of banned posters? On my phone so not gonna do the research.

Besada? What's up?

Browny

Banned
I eagerly await the first attempt at a Wrasslegaf hostile takeover.

It's normally Spider, isn't it?

Imtheleadernow.jpeg

Aiii

So not worth it
Sunny Mac has got to stop trying to save the world from Vita players, it'll get him permed if he keeps getting in trouble over that.

Top Bottom