• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm7sdf
@DaveBautista
WWE: "@TitusONeilWWE you're everything a WWE star should be! Get out there and represent our company!! " Titus: "Then why don't you give me a push?' WWE: "Sorry there's nothing for you creatively" #sameoldbullshit

Still the best <3

324505000_879398.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
20ish. Buy a harddrive. It's got a proper account service, just not a particularly consumer friendly one. Games are tied to one account with no sharing, but you can get all your games back easily.

I don't care about sharing, I care about having to call somebody just to get access to my account on a new system as if it were some 1980s computer game

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't care about sharing, I care about having to call somebody just to get access to my account on a new system as if it were some 1980s computer game

If you've got both systems you can do it yourself. You only need to call if you sell it/have it stolen/destroyed.

Alucard

Banned
There's way too much wrestling and entertainment in general right now, guys. Mind you, this is largely due to my life situation right now too. (new 1-month old in our life and moving into a new house next Saturday) Goddamn. I haven't watched...

The past 3 eps of ROH
The past 2 eps of LU
The past 4-5 eps of NXT (mostly by choice)
The last 2 NJPW shows on NJPWworld

No videogames or books in months either. Anyone else really low on free time these days?

Watched 2 segments from the last Raw, and woke up at 4am on Thursday this week and fast forwarded through Smackdown that morning.

RP912

Banned
There's way too much wrestling and entertainment in general right now, guys. Mind you, this is largely due to my life situation right now too. (new 1-month old in our life and moving into a new house next Saturday) Goddamn. I haven't watched...

The past 3 eps of ROH
The past 2 eps of LU
The past 4-5 eps of NXT (mostly by choice)
The last 2 NJPW shows on NJPWworld

No videogames or books in months either. Anyone else really low on free time these days?

Watched 2 segments from the last Raw, and woke up at 4am on Thursday this week and fast forwarded through Smackdown that morning.

I know the feeling :/. I got a shit load of games and plenty of wrasslin to watch. The crazy thing about it though is I have enough time to tackle them, but being a parent and going to school. I end up just winging stuff.

I remember when my son was one and I actually managed well. He sleeps on the stomach, while I play a game or two. I guess it's all about time management and just taking advantage of what time you have...

Alucard

Banned
Guys, I'm watching Total Recall from 2012 on TV and kind of enjoying it as background noise. It looks great and has a good amount of tension. We'll see how I feel by the end.

Kaladin

I'll say this once. I don't care if it gets me heat with people here.

I gave Vince a warning on that picture.

Shit, it wasn't even early evening when he posted it and I was still at work, with the possibility of many others viewing the thread at work. Keep it safe for work here friends. Even if "it's midnight somewhere" keep it PG.

We've had the midnight WrassleGaf discussion before.

I would do again too....in a heartbeat.

RP912

Banned
AJ Styles debut in NJPW was dope as hell. No need for a random theme or extra production shit. Dude just ran in, knocked Rainmaker on his ass and called him a "young boy".

#BITW
AJ-Styles-Header.jpg

DMczaf

Shit, it wasn't even early evening when he posted it and I was still at work, with the possibility of many others viewing the thread at work. Keep it safe for work here friends. Even if "it's midnight somewhere" keep it PG.

Et tu??

Some may not show gratitude for what you did, but I want to thank you for keeping an eye out for the WrestleGAF community. I can only speak for myself when I say that I don't want to get in trouble while browsing NeoGAF.com at work.

1ST FULL GFW CARD ANNOUNCED

Jun 12, Jackson TN
Tate Twins (Brent and Brandon) v Best Friends (Chuck Taylor/Trent Baretta)
Lei’D Tapa v Thea Trinidad
Sonjay Dutt v Jamin Olivencia
George T. Murdoch v Moose
Chris Masters v Dustin Star
Bullet Club v New Heavenly Bodies
REFEREES: Chris Sharpe and Will Gibson
***Special Guest: Jim Cornette***

Alucard

Banned

Jun 12, Jackson TN

Interest level 2/10. :(

Kaladin

Jun 12, Jackson TN

Who is the star of the promotion?

What is the main event?

Jun 12, Jackson TN

Yikes, some B level indies get a better card than that.

somedevil

What is the main event?

Right now the Bullet Club is the stars and the main event of the promotion.

They need some stars right now to help the promotion. They need to get AJ Styles signed up. Also, doesn't help them that a lot of the top talent are with Lucha Undeground.

Plus its sad and funny that their website is down right now.

What is the main event?

I guess the Bullet Club are the stars and they're getting a squash main event? Google tells me Dustin Starr is about to wrestle Jerry Lawler (for real!!) so I guess he's kind of a big deal in Tennessee. I guess this qualifies as okay for a house show in Jackson, TN?

So what did ya'll think of Fury Road?

Only times I've ever walked out of a film and said "Nothing I see in theaters the rest of the year will be better than that" were in the months of November and December, and I was as confident of that statement those times as I am this time.

I saw it with my dad and he agreed, and he never does that.

I saw the reviews before it, I came in with those high expectations, and was still utterly floored.

Top Bottom