• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

kiguel182

Payback was a bore but it was okay background noise.

But the main-event was cool. People went bonkers for the SHIELD and it's sad that Reigns kept the song because it would be amazing to hear the reaction when they get back together. It will be somewhat diminished.

Also, Rollins loses his amazing finisher but gets the pedigree. Could be worse.

Makabe doing the voice acting for Erectus in Mad Max. Pretty awesome.

CFS3ZGbVAAAIh9c.jpg
CFS3ZLVUMAAMZoV.jpg

Erectus was Nathan Jones, so it was a nice touch too. Wrestler voicing for wrestler

EC spoiler
Card Subject to Change and all, but scheduled live events post-EC are advertising Sheamus as IC champ

But the main-event was cool. People went bonkers for the SHIELD and it's sad that Reigns kept the song because it would be amazing to hear the reaction when they get back together. It will be somewhat diminished.

Nah, you'll get away with it. The pop for that intro will be batshit, that's the bit people are waiting for.

Sephzilla

Payback was a bore but it was okay background noise.

Also, Rollins loses his amazing finisher but gets the pedigree. Could be worse.

The thing that will get people to pop will be

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

SHIELD

RP912

Banned
The Shield theme was like the modern day Stone Cold theme for instant pops. Fans knew shit was about to go down once that theme hits.

Top 5 themes to pop to...

1. The Shield's theme
2. Stone Cold's theme
3. The Rock's theme
4. Enter the Sandman
5. The Four Horsemen's theme

Recall

Sooooo it seems due to House Show advertising that it's quite likely
Sheamus
will be winning the IC belt at Elimination Chamber.

dream

Sooooo it seems due to House Show advertising that it's quite likely
Sheamus
will be winning the IC belt at Elimination Chamber.

Good. I saw the new Sheamus for the first time last night and his entrance is phenomenal. Like, top guy-level shit.

WWE said:
Vinnie Chase and the boys are coming to Monday Night Raw.

Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon and Jerry Ferrara, better known as the stars of the upcoming “Entourage” film, will join the May 25 edition of Monday Night Raw as the show’s guest stars. Visitors to the WWE Universe always make for memorable evenings, but it’s been some time since Raw welcomed four celebrities under its roof, so shenanigans are sure to unfold when the Hollywood foursome mixes it up with WWE’s most outlandish personalities.

Tune into Raw May 25 at 8/7 C on USA Network to see what goes down when the would-be “superheroes” join the WWE Universe!

Striker

I don't care about a podcast, playboy. Jericho doesn't have the credibility to put over main eventers in 2015. He did nothing for Wyatt last year except further his descent down the card.
Down the card? It was complete filler to segue into the Dean Ambrose feud. And boy, that feud certainly helped everyone in the process. Fact is, he's won everything he's been in except the Cena feud and Undertaker match and people still seemingly act like he's berried or lessened by other guys. Creative, like they do with nearly all other guys, has no idea what they're doing with him. Now it's probable they reunite the Family again, but really, who really cares at this point.

As for Rollins, how can anyone accept a guy who's 220-ish lbs. to dominate dudes bigger than him? Makes no sense and cheating and getting sneaky, cheap wins ties into being a heel. He's not Mark Henry or Brock Lesnar. They need more quality heels, it's lackuster especially with Rusev in the current spot he's in.

Sephzilla

The Shield theme was like the modern day Stone Cold theme for instant pops. Fans knew shit was about to go down once that theme hits.

Top 5 themes to pop to...

1. The Shield's theme
2. Stone Cold's theme
3. The Rock's theme
4. Enter the Sandman
5. The Four Horsemen's theme

No love for Brock or HHH's theme for pops?

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I was sort of hoping that after Reigns said "loser buys the beers", he instead said "lets go get some beers" and Dean and Reigns leave the match, cut to a bar, where they're drinking beers, and turn into APA 2.0.

Might have marked out a little. That, or after Reigns comments about the beer, they look ringside and try to find some beers from the crowd to drink.

Sephzilla

So this was Roman's like 3rd or 4th title shot. How long until Vince ape's the Sami Zayn "can he win the big one" angle and puts it on Roman?

Barrage

Ugh, well the rose-tinted glasses on the WWE Network are coming off. Payback is running like absolute shit. I shouldn't have to stream the PPV on a site when I have the fucking Network.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Roman was the best part of Payback last night, I can't follow that he still generates enmity amongst the crowd, the guy is fucking alley. ISEC needs to get off it. Their baby boy is done, let the man get his shine on. He's the muti to this boring ass Seth/Kane prog.

Aiii

So not worth it
Roman was the best part of Payback last night, I can't follow that he still generates enmity amongst the crowd, the guy is fucking alley. ISEC needs to get off it. Their baby boy is done, let the man get his shine on. He's the muti to this boring ass Seth/Kane prog.

I don't understand half of what you're saying. I'm too old for this shit.

So what you are saying is instead of pushing guys to fast,you give them time to get comfortable and they turn out good.

What a novel concept

Sephzilla

6715526f05dc5ed408cdfb518f5d804e47bbfc710b5df89084455ee39a974cab.jpg

The IWC has been easing off Roman for a while now

Heel

Is there a gif of Roman trying to work the crowd as they chanted for one more table spot? It was very...Romanesque.

Someone on Reddit translated Rusev's I Quit stuff

Ahhh no...ahhh I give up! Next time we will crush you! I give up! Stop! I told you! I'll crush you Cena! Damn your old mother, Cena! I will crush you! That's enough, I told you!

Top Bottom