• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who is Cena's next heat magnet to suck off of for 5 months of 1v1 matches until that well has been dried? Turn Neville heel so Cena can feud with him? New Day? New Day seems likely as well. Obviously he's coming for Seth eventually because Summerslam isn't going to sell out with IWA:MS's Tyler Black in the main event.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Who is Cena's next heat magnet to suck off of for 5 months of 1v1 matches until that well has been dried? Turn Neville heel so Cena can feud with him? New Day? New Day seems likely as well. Obviously he's coming for Seth eventually because Summerslam isn't going to sell out with IWA:MS's Tyler Black in the main event.

RollinsEra ratings are at dire lows. These indy nerds just don't have "IT"
Bork is the only answer.

NoRéN

I wouldn't mind Xavier Woods answering Cena's open challenge and winning via interference from New Day. He would get his own belt to wear.

klonere

Banned

Orton has some decent heat right now, its time for a bad heel turn into Cena feud!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dean's gotten some wins and momentum back recently.
ec1e769b8702cb2920e538d32ac224be_crop_north.jpg

Looks like next harvest will be even better.

Raw alterntive returns tonight

The eleventh match announced for the next ‪#‎RAWlternative‬ broadcast on Monday, May 18 at www.YouTube.com/beyondwrestling is "Speedball" Mike Bailey and Super Smash Bros. vs. Michael Elgin & Tabarnak De Team courtesy of C*4!

The twelfth match announced for the next #RAWlternative broadcast on Monday, May 18 at www.YouTube.com/beyondwrestling is Athena vs. Barbi Hayden courtesy of Inspire Pro!

Also announced:

-Smash Wrestling: AMBULANCE MATCH - Brent Banks vs. Scotty O'Shea
-AAW: Ricochet vs. Josh Alexander
-Inter Species Wrestling: Chris Dickinson vs. Pinkie Sanchez
-IWA-MS: Jimmy Jacobs vs. Ace Perry
-Alpha-1: Ethan Page vs. Alessandro Del Bruno
-CHIKARA: Wrecking Crew (Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive, Flex Rumblecrunch, Jaka, Oleg The Usurper) vs. Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & Mr. Touchdown), Shynron, Kimber Lee, Jervis Cottonbelly
-JCW: Chris Sabin vs. Brian Myers vs. Grim Reefer vs. Bandido Jr.
-AIW: Johnny Gargano vs. Candice LeRae
-DREAMWAVE: Colt Cabana & Dick Justice vs. Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin
-Freelance: Suge D, Haunter Strange, Kaden Sade & Josh Crow vs. Masked Character, Mallaki Matthews, Bolt Brady & GPA

Perhaps Cena will take on Joey Samoey.

EDIT: Y'know, I really want an Ambrose/Cesaro rivalry, as I think Cesaro is the man to push Ambrose in-ring and help him get better. He's got large portions of "It", but he's deficient in a few areas, and one is his very samey matches that are devoid of any kind of #BigFightFeel.

XenoRaven

Time to call up Kevin Owens.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Owens is a dirty foreigner...

Kaladin

Cena is great as he is now, no need to give him another big feud for a while. Keep him on top of the lower mid-card pile with the US title and keep feeding him younger guys to work with and have great matches with.

You want some....come get some.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Owens would cause Cena to be like that episode of South Park with the butt faced people where Cartman couldn't laugh anymore because it was too funny.

Fox318

Cena is great as he is now, no need to give him another big feud for a while. Keep him on top of the lower mid-card pile with the US title and keep feeding him younger guys to work with and have great matches with.

you take all of the talent out of the McMahon family drama story and they turn out to be better.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

It's been an unmitigated success. Kane in 2015 got a whopper crowd response for answering the call.

I honestly think this is it for Ryback, i dont see him lasting whenever WWE does there next mass employee cuts next year. The gimmick is so corny with no direction.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"Listen, Kevin, can I call you Kevin? Owens? Fine. Look, I know you're new here but when the bell rings, we take our shirts off and entertain these fans. Yet you still have yours on... I don--- Ohhh! Pal, I'm so sorry. Everyone, Kevin's a little shy about undressing. Can we help him out? 'Take your shirt off!' Oh that's a little raunchy, let's keep it PG here folks. Oh he's starting to get mad. You won't like Owens when he's hungry. Angry! Angry! I'm sorry Kevin, it slipped. My mistake."

klonere

Banned
"I see that the KO on your shirt does in fact stand for King Obesity!"

Let's do this.

I know you are a dedicated family man Kevin and I respect that. I know the hunger for my belt is to get your kids a better quality of life. But much like your hunger gets the better of you when you gulp down all the food in the house and leave your kids starvin, your hunger is going to get the better of you in our Iron Man match on Sunday! Have you ever gone 60 minutes without chompin on some delicious Canadian poutine? (cue photoshop of Owens beside gigantic plate of poutine).

And much like your beloved Montreal Canadiens won't see the Stanley Cup this year, you won't be able to see me on Sunday JACK.

Why do we still have Kane interfering in matches in 2015?

What did we do wrong? Did someone (NOCTURNOWL) curse us? How do we reverse the curse!?

You got me, the curse went active last year at Money in the Bank where through the powers of logical heel faction booking Kane helped fellow authority member Rollins to the briefcase and screwed over Dean in the process so there was more fire to continue the Rollins/Ambrose feud.
And the majority Wrasslegaf response was to immediately weep about Kane having ruined the match somehow because of this like it was a five star classic that might as well have ended with Kane winning the case for himself and literally burying Ambrose under ladders.
Now he will forever interfere until the posters of this thread admit "well actually that booking made sense".
Which will never happen because it's Kane doing something in a year beyond 2011.

Also SoulPlaya got bullied out the thread, curse got strengthened.

Cagey

Banned
"Listen, Kevin, can I call you Kevin? Owens? Fine. Look, I know you're new here but when the bell rings, we take our shirts off and entertain these fans. Yet you still have yours on... I don--- Ohhh! Pal, I'm so sorry. Everyone, Kevin's a little shy about undressing. Can we help him out? 'Take your shirt off!' Oh that's a little raunchy, let's keep it PG here folks. Oh he's starting to get mad. You won't like Owens when he's hungry. Angry! Angry! I'm sorry Kevin, it slipped. My mistake."

"You have that bull tattoo on your arm but that doesn't make you the man. You see, I went one on one with The Great One. I have headlined Wrestlemanias with the Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment. I have smelled what the Rock is cooking, Kevin.

And we all know you've been eating everything he's cooked."

*turn to camera*

*Cena wink*

Owens is going to debut as Bray's long-lost brother. He'll grow his beard out, they'll get matching dungarees, buy a pair of motorbikes and become the 2015 version of the McGuire Twins.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Owens is going to debut as Bray's long-lost brother. He'll grow his beard out, they'll get matching dungarees, buy a pair of motorbikes and become the 2015 version of the McGuire Twins.

Bootaaay did you see TAKA being a better Suzuki-gun booker than Jado?
4) Minoru Suzuki [Pancrase MISSION], Yuji Hino & El Desperado [NJPW] vs. Yoshihiro Takayama [FREE], Kengo Mashimo & Tank Nagai

Top Bottom