• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If anything, Lana should have abandoned Rusev and turned him babyface by calling him a 'loser and that russia no longer stands with him and he's not even russian' after his failure to defeat John Cena and Rusev gets your sympy and tag teams with Jawn Cena for America. Meanwhile Lana lusts after the super being to make her SS children with and the only real super athlete
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

jmdajr

If anything, Lana should have abandoned Rusev and turned him babyface by calling him a 'loser and that russia no longer stands with him and he's not even russian' after his failure to defeat John Cena and Rusev gets your sympy and tag teams with Jawn Cena for America. Meanwhile Lana lusts after the super being to make her SS children with and the only real super athlete
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

That be neat

Guys I haven't had internet in my apartment for a month now and have been stealing Wi-fi from the coffee shop across the street. Did they really make Danny B vacate another title?

klonere

Banned
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

book it

JavyOO7

How did Lana go from the one holding the leash with the power to the damsel.

Oh. Right. Vince McMahon owns this company.

They made her into a wimpy piece of crap. And worse she's with Dolph Ziggler, who really fucking sucks. She was neat when she just rants for Rusev... /sad

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

She's a Soviet, not a Nazi. Goddamn 'cism up in here.

hmm this video seems weird to me, i'd think that Steen speaks french at home and his son would be mostly francophone

They might switch it up, I know a lot of ethnic families that do that.

It's also worth noting that Owen is autistic, so they might try to take things easy with him. Not saying autism equals intelligence, of course, I know many high-functioning autistic people and Owen seems to be that way.

WWE probably wouldn't do it, but it'd be interesting if they get Owen involved in the feud between Kevin and Cena, considering they are his two favorite wrestlers. Hey, maybe they can have Owen pin Cena and go 2-0 in his career.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The Ziggler shit is probably temporary, at least I hope. No one with a future in WWE should be paired up with Dolph Ziggler in 2015.

They might switch it up, I know a lot of ethnic families that do that.

It's also worth noting that Owen is autistic, so they might try to take things easy with him. Not saying autism does not equal intelligence, of course, I know many high-functioning autistic people and Owen seems to be that way.

WWE probably wouldn't do it, but it'd be interesting if they get Owen involved in the feud between Kevin and Cena, considering they are his two favorite wrestlers. Hey, maybe they can have Owen pin Cena and go 2-0 in his career.

It's the WWE. Of course they'll involve his kid. They'll reveal Cena to be his real dad, so Owens and Cena fight for his legal papers in a ladder match at Wrestlemania.

Will they just let Lana drop the accent? She cracked multiple times on Raw last night, and if she's going to become an all-American babyface, her doing it with a fake Russian accent is really dumb. As least when Volkoff did it the accent was legit.

jmdajr

Who would you least like to be trapped in the Elimination Chamber with?

7% King Barrett
11% Dolph Ziggler
6% R-Truth
16% Ryback
16% Sheamus
44% Rusev

Spoilers from WWE Poll? That be fucked if Neville wasn't in it.

Toki767

Will they just let Lana drop the accent? She cracked multiple times on Raw last night, and if she's going to become an all-American babyface, her doing it with a fake Russian accent is really dumb. As least when Volkoff did it the accent was legit.

Just wait for when they reveal that Lana is really American and give her CJ as her name.

klonere

Banned

7% King Barrett
11% Dolph Ziggler
6% R-Truth
16% Ryback
16% Sheamus
44% Rusev

yeah he's not in it but its not a spoiler, Ziggler was the last guy to get confirmed in that wonderful Lana segment last night.

Fox318

7% King Barrett
11% Dolph Ziggler
6% R-Truth
16% Ryback
16% Sheamus
44% Rusev

I know they want to rehab Rusev but Ryback is the person who could use the strap as a boost right now.

16BitNova

Just caught up on Raw. Man, Elimination Chamber is going to be awesome. Tag Team Titles Elimination Chamber match, IC title elimination chamber match, Owens vs Cena, Rollins vs Ambrose for the WWE title. Love it.

Fox318

Just caught up on Raw. Man, Elimination Chamber is going to be awesome. Tag Team Titles Elimination Chamber match, IC title elimination chamber match, Owens vs Cena, Rollins vs Ambrose for the WWE title. Love it.

You want to make the network important....

Every title changes hands

They probably brought back the EC and had Stardust job just as a rib on Dolph. Shameful, smdh

He's legit claustrophobic and had a panic attack in the 2012 EC

jmdajr

Everyone else has a chance of winning except Truth. Just odd having a random jobber that is not on the same mid card level.

imBask

Banned
I didn't want to get pummeled in the SFV trailer thread so I posted something light, but in reality : the game looks fucking terrible so far i'm REALLY worried

the graphics are just a shitty upgrade from SF4, the game looks as slow as SFxT, the juggling stuff looks bad, idgaf about Charlie, my waifu Chun looks weird, eeerhhhh

Top Bottom