• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dawgs, this Cities Skylines update
YNZFhXf.gif

GOTY 2015 keeps on giving

Kaladin

edit: also we all need to be prepared for the shit crowd we are going to have. Fucking Chorpus.

They carried over tickets of people who bought for the house show, right?

House show crowds are different from live PPV crowds. More families, large groups of kids and casual fans.

imBask

Banned
Dawgs, this Cities Skylines update
YNZFhXf.gif

GOTY 2015 keeps on giving

lol what are you saying, this game is a failure.

1- it's not always online
2- it's not making money on garbage DLC
3- it's too complicated, gamers are dumb
4- you can build everything in ONE city LOL, what a shitfest

you should try Simcity™ by Electronic Arts™

Kaladin

HHH said there's been speculation on Sami Zayn's health but he's been cleared and will be wrestling against Kevin Owens tomorrow.

Well there you have it, Sami Zayn's injury was a work to give him something to sell in the match and to give Zayn / Owens a story to work off of.

Alucard

Banned
Watched the Ziggler/Lana segment. They looked like two timid teenagers. For a guy who apparently steals girlfriends, Ziggler came off like a total dweeb. I can't imagine that guy stealing an internet signal, nevermind someone's girlfriend.

Hasney

I did just score a fine goal on the 2015 GOTY Rocket League just based on one beta. It will keep on giving, like a full version.

RP912

Banned
Watched the Ziggler/Lana segment. They looked like two timid teenagers. For a guy who apparently steals girlfriends, Ziggler came off like a total dweeb in that segment. I can't imagine that guy stealing an internet signal, nevermind someone's girlfriend.

I don't blame him...I would be legit shooked too. It's Lana.

Hasney

Watched the Ziggler/Lana segment. They looked like two timid teenagers. For a guy who apparently steals girlfriends, Ziggler came off like a total dweeb. I can't imagine that guy stealing an internet signal, nevermind someone's girlfriend.

That's because you're watching a soap aimed at pre-teens.

Kaladin

20150519_LIGHT_BloomAmato_HP_rev.jpg

STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE today announced that Matt Bloom has been promoted to Head Coach of WWE’s developmental system, NXT, and Sara Amato has been promoted to NXT’s Assistant Head Coach. Bloom previously held the position of Interim Head Coach and Amato was previously an Assistant Coach.

Bloom, a former WWE Superstar and Intercontinental Champion, made his WWE debut in 1999 as Prince Albert. After an eight-year stint in Japan, Bloom returned to WWE in 2012 as WWE Superstar Tensai. Bloom retired from in-ring action in 2014 and was named an NXT Assistant Coach, working at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fla., where he also spent time as a color commentator for NXT programming on WWE Network. He was named NXT’s Interim Head Coach in March 2015.

Amato joined WWE in 2012 as Sara Del Rey after spending more than a decade working on the independent circuit. Since then, she has been responsible for training, creating and developing some of the most athletic, charismatic and confident Divas, including current WWE Divas Paige, Summer Rae and Emma, as well as NXT Divas Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch and Carmella. In addition to coaching at the WWE Performance Center, Amato will also work with WWE Superstars and Divas on the main roster as both a producer and agent.

Congrats to both of them and holy shit at the bolded.....main roster getting a huge upgrade.

UberTag

Just wait for when they reveal that Lana is really American and give her CJ as her name.
Lana will have a segment where she goes through accent reconditioning so she'll now speak in the superior "American" way.
After which, she'll become yet another useless piece of arm candy on Total Divas.

Kaladin

Wow, we actually might get good divas matches now.

What am I saying. That won't happen until we get call-ups for Charlotte, Bayley, Becky Lynch, and THE FUCKING #BOSS.

Having her there as their producer and agent certainly helps you feel better about future diva and superstar roster debuts.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Once Summer Rae gets called up, the women's division will be awesome!
Once Emma gets called up, the women's division will be awesome!
Once Paige gets called up, the women's division will be awesome!
Once Charlotte gets called up, the women's division will be awesome!
Once Sasha Banks gets called up, the women's division will be awesome!
Once Bayley gets called up, the women's division will be awesome!

Nothing is going to change until management does. Wrestling fans really do have a memory of about 2-3 months tops.

Alucard

Banned
Remember when we thought Paige and AJ would have an epic feud that we would remember for years? Good times. Instead, we got to hear the word "frenemy" on television on a regular basis.

Raw64life

please make this real now and have them kill everything

g0Xy2aU.png

Heel Bayley......lol

Once Summer Rae gets called up, the women's division will be awesome!

Who ever thought this?

Remember when we thought Paige and AJ would have an epic feud that we would remember for years? Good times. Instead, we got to hear the word "frenemy" on television on a regular basis.

I thought AJ was overrated years before this feud. And WWE creative sure wasn't going to help Paige out.

Top Bottom