• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Kaladin

That's awesome. For Sara, was she offered a contract to wrestle or become a trainer?

I honestly think she wanted to be a trainer instead of a wrestler. I remember interviews she did before WWE about fitness and her own training methods.

This is probably for the best.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd like to remind you all that Finlay used to produce the divas matches not Vince McMahon and Johnny Ace booking with their left hand. That it has nothing to do with the talent right now and everything to do with the time they're given. That you could have the AJW roster of the 80s in the WWE and still have nothing of quality matches for the women.

Sara probably already knows that and has switched to, 'just get your shit in in 3 minutes and try to get a stupid phrase over'

klonere

Banned
Something was wrong, I fixed it guys

JLTkUl4.png

5d8mp8T.gif

Let them kill the Bellas and Rosa Mendez.

It'd be cool if they did debuted and just murdered the bellas straight off TV for like 6 months.

Heel Bayley......lol

Yeah I know, I think it'd work, you could tell a story about peer pressure, Bayley wanting to show that she is just as capable as the rest. Everyone says that she could be a female Cena so ending the angle with her beating up on Charlotte or something would make sense. Honestly the whole idea of them being brought up as a stable has so much potential that it'll NEVER HAPPEN.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
wouldn't it be nice if charlotte did something original for once in her life. course i guess jacking gimmicks runs in the blood
Tppn3iA.gif

posting japanese genitals is a weird way to turn heel

The genitals were covered in shadow. Aside from the fact that you could see his pelvic region directly to the left and right of his genitals, it's no different than posting a full body shot of a wrestler wearing black trunks, or that Shawn Michaels pic with him covering his genitals with the WWF Title.

You don't actually see genitals in the picture but rather it's implied that if the lighting shifted of the wrestler moved slightly, you would be able to see his genitals and that was too much to handle.

Fox318

i've always been a big PC fan but I never hated consoles... I like my ps4 but tbh i'm kind of sad that it's turning out to be a $500 remastered-game-machine

Honestly the best thing about PC games is the price.

Plus older games on GOG and Steam are great.

imBask

Banned
Honestly the best thing about PC games is the price.

Plus older games on GOG and Steam are great.

people always say that but being canadian I kinda disagree

same goes for the price of a gaming PC, I still see people say you can build a great gaming computer for $600... you'll never build anything good under 1k here I don't care what people say

+ my PC is 2 year old and my 670 is already kinda out of date, that's frustrating

dream

I bought the retail version of Witcher 3 expecting a Steam key because why wouldn't it include a Steam key, but it doesn't. I feel like I've been hoodwinked and bamboozled.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
HAHAHA yeah ok
[IM]http://i.imgur.com/L6gYg3K.gif[/IMG]

Alicia Foxx had a more money storyline going than any of them and look at what they did with that.

Are you referring to that time Alicia portrayed a stereotypical crazy black woman and you guys ate it up?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bought the retail version of Witcher 3 expecting a Steam key because why wouldn't it include a Steam key, but it doesn't. I feel like I've been hoodwinked and bamboozled.

Did you buy it from some back alley dealer going by 'GMG'?
Are you referring to that time Alicia portrayed a stereotypical crazy black woman and you guys ate it up?

That's not how a 'stereotypical crazy black woman' is portrayed.

Top Bottom