• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Everyone has 2 alts. One that they can throw out as bait and the second where they can resume posting.

faces+of+foley.png

dream

What the fuck is this "gog Galaxy shit." You have got to be kidding me. Steam, Origin, and UPlay isn't enough? We need a 4th client slash storefront? Fucking Christ. Why did i buy this piece of shit game

Sorry, dr3upmushroom, wrasslegaffers scare the the sh*t out of me. I need to hide under the cloak of anonymity and keep kayfabe alive.

Is it like your relationship with the sun, it nourishes you but you can;t look at it directly? It's coo' ese. Our regional gang affiliations probably wouldn't allow us to keeck it anyways.

klonere

Banned
What the fuck is this "gog Galaxy shit." You have got to be kidding me. Steam, Origin, and UPlay isn't enough? We need a 4th client slash storefront? Fucking Christ. Why did i buy this piece of shit game

if you bought it from GoG you don't need galaxy, you can just download the executable

Fox318

The Gog galaxy is in real early beta and at least it isn't mandatory.

You can still just download from gog.com

Kaladin

HHH was asked about Samoa Joe. He said Joe is "phenomenal talent" and recently visited but then played it off as lots of guys visit. He said he doesn't know if they will do business together. He said Joe was impressed but doesn't know if you could come visit without being impressed.

Standard non answer when they're keeping a surprise debut a surprise.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wasn't Santino like a creepy nice guy type in that 'relationship' that Emma wasn't interested in? And then her career downspiraled afterwards because she wouldn't 'give it up' to Santino?

No wonder Bean liked it

Cagey

Banned
Wasn't Santino like a creepy nice guy type in that 'relationship' that Emma wasn't interested in? And then her career downspiraled afterwards because she wouldn't 'give it up' to Santino?

No wonder Bean liked it

Mr. West, would you classify Santino as a "fuccboi"?

Two Cs because Santino's decked out in blue ring gear.

Top Bottom