• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Broke down Hulk Hogan doing four moves would be amazing, he'd be as skilled as John Cena with twice the war crate of Dean Ambrose.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Nah...

Hogan literally beating Cena with 5 moves is much more fitting. Punch, kick, clothesline, big boot, leg drop, pinfall, justice served.

Broke down Hulk Hogan doing four moves would be amazing, he'd be as skilled as John Cena with twice the war crate of Dean Ambrose.
tumblr_njwdhnQsuO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

He has such moves as "And Ambrose!" and "Dirty Deeds!"

Really fun show. Jigsaw/End was great as expected. BT Gunn vs Mikey Whiplash was pretty good as well. Also, we were treated to an appearance by ECW alumni Dave Rayven:

I'm in Liverpool so it wasn't too far for me. Probably been at a few PCW and Infinite shows when you were there! I'd definitely recommend checking HXC out some time. They put on a really fun show and the venue's only 2 minutes from Oxford Road train station

Ah cool yeah I went to most pcw shows for the last couple of years (normally tried for front row) but given up on the last few as it feels like 90% of the booking was boring and I can't be doing with Fludder. At least they have a bit of an angle now rather than just the same old Same old.

Been to a couple of infinites and GWP as well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can honestly see why they'd ban the curbstomp. A kid could paralyze or kill another kid by actually trying to do it and you don't want that shit connected to your champion.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I don't care, I'd mark out if Hogan hulked out after taking an AA

And then after Hogan gets the pin he can raise Cena's hand up.

#bestforbusiness

Sephzilla

Close enough with Elizabeth Olson and Jeremy Renner.

They're at least better actors, and neither of them are franchise killers like Summer Glau is. Also, Elizabeth Olson was pretty hot in this movie.

Whedon still cant resist
pointless shock value deaths
though.

KissVibes

Banned
Are we talking about how T2 and Aliens are worse than the originals and borderline on being fucking garbage? God, I love WrassleGAF.

Ultron is the most Whedon movie of Whedon.

Yup.

Feels like a lost script for some mid-series Buffy episode. Ultron is the Big Bad. Black Widow and Banner are Buffy and Angel (or Buffy and Spike). And so on...

Top Bottom