• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

dream

I think we have a good schtick going, Bronson. You can post text links like this:

Linking this gif vs pasting it due to size

Teddy Hart..what the fuck, why you diving into fans

and I can post the image like so:

I'll post it for you, Bronson.

pXPfzMn.gif

It's almost as if we're a tag team, like this one:

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Dream, you keep posting oversized gifs and I'm coming for your throat playboy. I got bandwidth caps mother fucker.

Friends, Vinny Mac's submitted the first part of his Tournament of Death III review, which you can check out here;

http://www.legitshook.com/tournament-of-death-iii

Here's a couple of choice GIFs to whet your appetite;

RElSrQd.gif
0EqCuuD.gif

gifcam was a mistake

imgur, gfycat and other hosts that accept ridiculously oversized gifs were the mistake, GIFcam's just a tool people don't use properly - it takes about ten seconds to resize a GIF to a more considerate size, shit's not difficult.

Alucard

Banned
Friends, Vinny Mac's submitted the first part of his Tournament of Death III review, which you can check out here;

http://www.legitshook.com/tournament-of-death-iii

Here's a couple of choice GIFs to whet your appetite;

RElSrQd.gif
0EqCuuD.gif

imgur, gfycat and other hosts that accept ridiculously oversized gifs were the mistake, GIFcam's just a tool people don't use properly - it takes about ten seconds to resize a GIF to a more considerate size, shit's not difficult.

How do you resize? I still have no clue. I've clicked around and everything. Unless I'm using some version that doesn't allow size editing.

How do you resize? I still have no clue. I've clicked around and everything. Unless I'm using some version that doesn't allow size editing.

Click 'edit' to bring up the edit window, then right click in the edit window and select 'resize' - the edit window will be replaced by the resize window, but there's now 'Percent: 100%' in the top-left corner. Click and hold the percentage, then drag until it's at the desired number - a standard 480p/youtube player-sized GIF should scale down to about 50%. When you're done, close the resize window, close the edit window and save.

Kornflayx

after you recorded the gif, click on edit and then drag on the upper left corner (where it tells you the size)

That should do it

Edit: Bootaaay said it better

Stro says you can also right click the edit window, then select 'keyboard inputs' and manually enter the width and height you want the GIF to scale to - that also gets around a crashing problem GIFcam has on occasion.

dream

Stro says you can also right click the edit window, then select 'keyboard inputs' and manually enter the width and height you want the GIF to scale to - that also gets around a crashing problem GIFcam has on occasion.

Strobo acting as the conscience and the guidance of wrestlinggaf even in his absence. Come back soon, friend; you are both sorely missed and needed.

All these people deluding themselves into thinking Owens is actually winning. Yeah he might but via heel means of course. Tain't legit bro. I've seen this story before with Rusev, Wyatt, Bryan via Rumble 2015, Johnny Laurinitis, Ryder, and the most heinous offense, Carlito Carribean Cool. Dats inconsiderate.

I expect Owens and Cena to drag this out until Summerslam and eventually Cena decimates the weak.

e4riie1.jpg

Bandini

Was Tye Dillinger doing his Perfect Ten stuff? All the reports I've heard said it was super over with the crowd.

Super jealous!

He was, and it is. Dude cut a good promo. Was getting a lot of interaction from the crowd, with chants like "You're a zero!" and "She's a 10!" when the announcer was interviewing him.

klonere

Banned
This thread has been bearable in his absence.

after seeing that reddit stuff I'm kinda glad he's gone

Don't think the boys would have him back after a shoot like that

He was, and it is. Dude cut a good promo. Was getting a lot of interaction from the crowd, with chants like "You're a zero!" and "She's a 10!" when the announcer was interviewing him.

Great, happy for the dude, gimmick should work great once NXT starts really touring. He's got great theme music as well.

He's had some meaningful contributions to this community. I particularly enjoyed his detailed explanation on why AJ Lee should not be considered a skilled wrestler.
I won't deny his contributions, but after the last couple of bans and his disgustingly bitter attitude calling everyone a cunt for enjoying wrestling in a thread about wrestling I won't shed a tear if he ever returns.

On topic I can't wait for Kevin Owens match tonight.

Should I get Wwe 2k14 or Wwe 2k15? I am kind of out of the loop when it comes to wrestling games because I haven't played one since Smackdown vs Raw 2009. Which one is the better one?

kiguel182

Guys, who are you a total mark for? Admit it. Who us the guy or gal that can do no wrong and you stand up and cheer when their music hits?

For me, it's gotta be Brock Lesnar. I don't care if he's a jerk in real life. I don't care that he doesn't love the business. I don't care that he only wrestles four times a year. He's Brock Freaking Lesnar. He can do what ever he wants.

I'm pretty obvious on this but Punk and/or Bryan. And I'll always defend Punk. People give him way too much shit. He is a great guy that simply can't stand annoying people.

dream

I'm pretty obvious on this but Punk and/or Bryan. And I'll always defend Punk. People give him way too much shit. He is a great guy that simply can't stand annoying people.

The only people who dislike Punk do so because they know Punk would give them shit for being mealy-mouthed geeks, which is something they don't want to confront.

I bet most of them (you being the exception) are Daniel Bryan fans.

krae_man

Is this Elimination Chamber thang two hours or standard PPV length?

Well there's 6 matches. So my guess is we'll get an extra match out of nowhere*, an hour of pointless stalling, 40 minutes of entrances and 80 minutes of wrestling.

*Pun intended

Zach

Ah, Jesus. I just looked at the card for Elimination Chamber and I'm at least somewhat interested in everything. Looks like I won't be fast-forwarding as much as I'd like. v_v

(Well done, WWE.)

Top Bottom