• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Ithil

That would be a cousin of The Rock, Lina.

CGWwqsoUIAA5mJ3.jpg

https://twitter.com/linafanene1

She looks like Layla drank the last vial of Ooze.

Strong_Super_Shredder.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena's chopper suits are like one of the most likable things about him. He'd look boring in a regular suit. If I look like John Cena and have money like John Cena, I'm gonna dress a little weird too.

Shades of His Airness.

kiguel182

The only people who dislike Punk do so because they know Punk would give them shit for being mealy-mouthed geeks, which is something they don't want to confront.

I bet most of them (you being the exception) are Daniel Bryan fans.

Yeah, I agree. Specially since most of his complains are about people that either poke him on the back being rude and there's plenty of reports of him being cool with fans.

Also, I hate being poked so I can relate ahah

Kaladin

11391340_838541792862053_702223171073327408_n.jpg

Still advertising Rusev for the Chamber, even though he's out.

I hope the stars align and Neville gets to pull double duty tonight.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Someone said Wyatt would be replacing him :(, it was someone here, and they didn't link a source so who knows.

I'm surprised that /u/falconarrow dude on Reddit has been silent since the NXT event.

klonere

Banned
This photo is the reason Vince is pushing Kevin Owens and soon to be Balor so god damn hard.

Jesus, this generation has been a god damn failure thanks to Bryan's injuries and Punk's hatred for wrasslin.

Hey now don't bury Rusev like that dude gets better every week. He's just going to have shake off the lost-to-Cena 3 times in a row syndrome, which is often fatal.

Sheamus could also be a pretty great heel if he's given the right push.

Barrett's original monster push got sacrificed at the altar of Cena (right?).

Ryback, yeah okay, he's not great but his The Secret promo was good!.

Ziggler, yeah he's pretty tiresome.

R-Truth was good once, right?

DMczaf

Hey now don't bury Rusev like that dude gets better every week. He's just going to have shake off the lost-to-Cena 3 times in a row syndrome, which is often fatal.

Sheamus could also be a pretty great heel if he's given the right push.

Barrett's original monster push got sacrificed at the altar of Cena (right?).

Ryback, yeah okay, he's not great but his The Secret promo was good!.

Ziggler, yeah he's pretty tiresome.

R-Truth was good once, right?

I love Rusev, but he's now being grouped with the failures AND he had the Cena Syndrome put on him. We will see if he is strong enough to pull himself out of this god damn mess.

Everyone else? FAILURES.Vince sees it. Time to dump it and go to the NeXT generation.

I kinda hope R-Trizzle gets the IC belt, but I know it won't happen.

I wonder what zany and wacky tricks Dean Ambrose has up his sleeves for the match tonight. It's basically gonna end in fuckery though, right? Like Roman trying to help his boy out and winds up getting Dean disqualified.

Really don't know which way they're gonna go with this, they surely can't make Barrett King just to have him lose all year but his last reign was awful, I'd love to see Ryback win but it's probably going to Sheamus or Ziggler.

Also is KoTR actually worth anything? I think it used to mean a title shot prior to MiTB but is it just a crown now?

I kinda hope R-Trizzle gets the IC belt, but I know it won't happen.

I wonder what zany and wacky tricks Dean Ambrose has up his sleeves for the match tonight. It's basically gonna end in fuckery though, right? Like Roman trying to help his boy out and winds up getting Dean disqualified.

Dean v. Roman #1 contender match for the next ppv, book it.

DMczaf

Really don't know which way they're gonna go with this, they surely can't make Barrett King just to have him lose all year but his last reign was awful, I'd love to see Ryback win but it's probably going to Sheamus or Ziggler.

Also is KoTR actually worth anything? I think it used to mean a title shot prior to MiTB but is it just a crown now?

KOTR used to just mean "this is the next guy". Which made Edge's Billy Gunn joke even better.

klonere

Banned
I love Rusev, but he's now being grouped with the failures AND he had the Cena Syndrome put on him. We will see if he is strong enough to pull himself out of this god damn mess.

Everyone else? FAILURES.Vince sees it. Time to dump it and go to the NeXT generation.

I too hope Rusev can power out of where he is but I dunno, midcard is death. You don't get to do anything of significance or consequence. Ziggler killed the Authority last year and got to do precisely jack shit with that. After going down that App promo hole that I did I'm pretty confident in saying that most of the roster could be over given more freedom to cut unscripted promos and have more character control.

Sheamus ain't no failure, fellah.

klonere

Banned

that thread is going PLACES

KoTR 98, Al Snow & The Head vs 2 Cool. Snow tags in the head at some point and starts cleaning house. Goes for a pin but Lawler, who is reffing goes off to the announce desk, not counting. Snow continues to brawl hitting a low blow on Scott Taylor. Lawler throws something to Christopher who attaches it to the bottom of The Head, and goes to pin it. Lawler counts 3, 2 Cool wins. They'd put a bottle of Head n Shoulders on the Head so its "shoulders" were down.

Wrestling is amazingly dumb.

somedevil

Top Bottom