• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

DMczaf

This thread is full of bullies, who love a company that is famous for bullying while finger wagging at them for being bullies.

Professional Wrestling.

Too much of the NerdChat Kool-Aid I see.

You made a real deep CUUUUT

So baby we got bad blood, hey.

Look, if you're a WWE Superstar it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames. And right Bryan is doing a diving headbutt down to the ninth circle of hell real fast.

I defended him all this time when he came back and he didn't get a push, and now he's made me look like a fool, and that never happens and it does not go [forgiven] [fuck it]. I have good reason to go to his house and piss in his garden.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I love how the cool new way to debut wrestlers now is to job them out to the fake marine.

Fox318

I dont hate Bryan, I just don't miss him anymore. WWE isn't going to do anything with him regarding the World Title anymore. He's one injury away from retirement. He has no character anymore.

Most guys on the roster could be 1 injury away from retirement.

Bryan just needs to work a slightly different style and I'm sure he feels he can't because he probably feels like Foley did. He can't jump as high as the others so he has to fall from higher places Bryan has to take more risks than somebody like the Big Show.

Plus the glass ceiling shit is a creative issue that some fans gave up on after fastlane.

Vince likes his big pretty guys like test and lex luger

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It says a lot that people are already either going "who was responsible for this Raw, give them the reins" or "did Vince die"

Isn't Vince in charge? Yes?

Give him some credit.

Oh wait, cue the "I'LL GIVE HIM CREDIT AS SOON AS" dipshit posts.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I'll give credit Vince McMahon as soon as Orton is dropped for the main event of Payback in favor of a triple threat match with the former members of the S.H.I.E.L.D.

Orton can take over Ambrose's feud with Luke Harper.

XenoRaven

Anti-Bryan brigrade are by far the most annoying "fanbase" in wrestling today.
Whenever something gets popular it's super cool to mock the people who like it and in no way do the people that do this come off as exactly the same as the people they're trying to make fun of.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
The anti-Bryan sentiment in here is worse than Hitler with rubeola bombs.

Sephzilla

Most guys on the roster could be 1 injury away from retirement.

Bryan just needs to work a slightly different style and I'm sure he feels he can't because he probably feels like Foley did. He can't jump as high as the others so he has to fall from higher places Bryan has to take more risks than somebody like the Big Show.

Plus the glass ceiling shit is a creative issue that some fans gave up on after fastlane.

Vince likes his big pretty guys like test and lex luger

Plus, lets be honest, Bryan's look now is absolutely horrible.

ed: I've hated Bryan for years but keep up your crazy rant

I'll give credit Vince McMahon as soon as Orton is dropped for the main event of Payback in favor of a triple threat match with the former members of the S.H.I.E.L.D.

Orton can take over Ambrose's feud with Luke Harper.

That'd be hilarious. The Shield triple threat main event everybody wanted for a full year...happening on a C-list PPV being given away for free.

Fox318

So are they gonna have Bray feud with all of his former Nexxus colleagues?

They seem afarid to give him a meaningful win with a main eventer so.

Which is a shame because I actually like Ryback more. At least he has the balls to go in the ring and do a promo with assholes chanting goldberg.

Bray would get whatted so hard out of the building you would have thought it was 2001

Whenever something gets popular it's super cool to mock the people who like it and in no way do the people that do this come off as exactly the same as the people they're trying to make fun of.

But Bryan isn't popular anymore*. He's not even there.

*as in he's not a main eventer anymore

I'M FINISHED!

It's obviously not going to happen but man I wish people would really get on Cena for his lack of selling.

Yet another reason why he shouldn't be compared to Hogan.

I would snitch on y'all, but...I just got 4 french bread pizzas for $6 (2 boxes with 2 pizzas each), so I don't even give a fuck about anything else right now.

#InmatesRunningTheAsylum

DMczaf

I just want to know if the Raw was lekker.

v7dcAfE.gif

It says a lot that people are already either going "who was responsible for this Raw, give them the reins" or "did Vince die"

RAW was in Canada right? Maybe Vince decided he didnt want to go to that mark ass country.

Need to watch some clips. Seems like a decent show?

Was Zayn just a guest appearance from a NXT person in his homeland or is he going to be on RAW more now?

Fox318

RAW was in Canada right? Maybe Vince decided he didnt want to go to that mark ass country.

Was Zayn just a guest appearance from a NXT person in his homeland or is he going to be on RAW more now?

It seemed more like a one off but who knows.

People are just mad at Bryan because we were proven wrong. It's natural and it's also a way to keep them from feeling nothing, since that is the real kiss of death for a wrestler. Some brave people here even admitted to not caring about him anymore. I think this has been a fruitful discussion I may whip up into an article. Freelance it to Grantland Deadspin Metlzer Bleacher Report.

Sephzilla

Probably a one-off since after the match they mentioned he was going back down to NXT to fight Owens for the title. Basically the kayfabe way of saying "you can see more of this guy on NXT for a while".

Fox318

Probably a one-off since after the match they mentioned he was going back down to NXT to fight Owens for the title. Basically the kayfabe way of saying "you can see more of this guy on NXT for a while".

At least they learned from the Charlotte booking

Seemed like a one night only special thing for his hometown for now.

I'M FINISHED!

Did Hogan actually sell during his 80s run?

Yes... lots. He would even do a back pain spot when unsuccessfully attempting to bodyslam any big man.

Top Bottom