• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Fox318

comeon.png

At least with Lesnar you could just say he had no one to challenge him. Bryan we know is simply at home crippled. He isn't elevating shit.

You know how they've booked undercard belts.

Barrett won the strap and lost every match
Same shit happened with Ziggler

You take away the temptation for Vince to want to do a title change for the sake of a title change or a convoluted push or giving a heel some heat by having him do a run in on a champ.

Rollins has lost on Smackdown to Reigns and tonight lost to Ambrose. I get he is a chicken shit heel but that shit wouldn't work with Bryan.

You're not wrong.

Bryan would overshadow everyone else as far as fan popularity. Take him off and you aren't asking yourself why is Reigns here or Orton instead of the guy who is more over and more entertaining.

And honestly the belt is elevated just by not having it on TV every week.

You really think people are still clamoring for Bryan? I think most people have adopted the mentality that it's cool if he's on the show but if he's not, that's fine too. They've moved on.

Fox318

has there been a bigger bust in the history of wrestling than Daniel Bryan?

First off Bryan isn't a bust

Second its

OMZnWTS.jpg

Miz is why HHH is head of talent. Because Vince would rather F-list celebs work matches than actual wrestlers.

Miz has been with the company for a long fucking time and he is not only one of the most unsafe people to work with but he had to be carried by Sandow through the last big storyline.

The only thing he has going for him is that he has the most punchabale face in the history of wrestling and in both kayefabe and real life he seems like an asshole.

Fox318

You really think people are still clamoring for Bryan? I think most people have adopted the mentality that it's cool if he's on the show but if he's not, that's fine too. They've moved on.

Shirts are still selling and he will always have fan support due to the persevered burial, his Mania 30 win, and his in ring ability.

I mean if he was 6'5" they would let him work a Lesnar like schedule and maybe thats the thing to do. Take him off of house shows and have him work 2 raws a month.

I get that WrassleGaf likes to hate on the dude because of posters like Duncan Steel but the guy is a draw.

UberTag

The Miz would make one hell of a fine heel manager.
The WWE will figure out how to properly use him one of these days.

Fox318

I don't understand the Bryan hate here.

Did he say something bad about Taylor Swift?

Dude is good to great on every level of being a wrestler.

Is it because he is a hippie or something?

DMczaf

Because people like to make fun of WWE's ironic use of BA Star, while getting off on using bully tactics on someone they will never meet in real life.

Vylash

obnoxious fanbase, coupled with the fact that Zayn is a much better Daniel Bryan without the shitty look and anti vax mentality

obnoxious fanbase, coupled with the fact that Zayn is a much better Daniel Bryan without the shitty look and anti vax mentality

except for the part where he's completely incapable of doing such

Was gonna give yet another serious response to how I feel about Bryan and him still being a champ despite clearly not defending it, but damn these two friends took the words right out of my mouth. A whole new level of legit shook
9rT83cD.gif

Sephzilla

I dont hate Bryan, I just don't miss him anymore. WWE isn't going to do anything with him regarding the World Title anymore. He's one injury away from retirement. He has no character anymore.

Fox318

How is the fanbase any different from any other wrestler fanbase? Most of the Bryan and other fanbases are rightly on edge because they know how Vince likes to book the big guys and pretty guys.

Zayn being amazing doesn't make Bryan worse. Zayn might just be the best babyface on the planet with how he is able to get a crowd behind him.

I thought the Vax stuff wasn't true?
except for the part where he's completely incapable of doing such

I'm not going to fault a guy for having a concussion. Would you rather he doesn't tell anyone and we have another Benoit?

Top Bottom