• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Alucard

Banned
Already been cutting ties. I immediately collected all the stuff from her I had here. All of that is going out tomorrow. Her plushies I already gave to the kids that live below me. I know that's probably for the best. Still have her as a Facebook friend but only until I know the shit I am sending her arrives. No interest in meeting again.

And yeah this has been my longest relationship ever so far with plans of marriage. So extra sucky. I thought I had a big part of my life figured out and now that's gone. Also just thinking about the prospect of dating again in the future gives me anxiety.

Don't worry about dating, stay single for a while. It can be pretty satisfying.

Aiii gives good advice. Unless you're just dating for random sex, I personally wouldn't be looking at starting up a new relationship any time soon.

You're single...you've been in a relationship for 3.5 years. Being single should feel pretty liberating overall now. Not having all of those ties can be pretty freeing. Go on a trip, visit a friend, watch a movie, see family...lots of things you can do now without needing to "check" with someone else. There are pluses and minuses to all things, and the freedom to do pretty much anything you want when you're single is a HUGE one.

YOU DON'T ANSWER TO NO ONE, MAN. MY GOD, THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.

ObeseKids.jpg

World Tag Team Championship
The Heart Throbs (Romeo & Antonio) vs. Rosey & The Hurricane (w/ Super Stacy) (c)

Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito (c)

Victoria vs. Christy Hemme

Edge (w/ Lita) vs. Kane

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship Triple Threat Match
Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. John Cena (c)

World Heavyweight Championship Hell in a Cell Match
Triple H vs. Batista (c)

Angle vs Michaels??? Can't be anything but amazing, surely?

Edit: I forgot how much I hated Shawn promos when he came back.

Verendus

Banned
Angle vs Michaels??? Can't be anything but amazing, surely?
The last three matches are all really good. And while Angle vs. Michaels is indeed pretty great, the HIAC is even better. The undercard is pretty decent too.

This is one of the best WWE PPVs.

Balee dat.

Xater

Aiii gives good advice. Unless you're just dating for random sex, I personally wouldn't be looking at starting up a new relationship any time soon.

You're single...you've been in a relationship for 3.5 years. Being single should feel pretty liberating overall now. Not having all of those ties can be pretty freeing. Go on a trip, visit a friend, watch a movie, see family...lots of things you can do now without needing to "check" with someone else. There are pluses and minuses to all things, and the freedom to do pretty much anything you want when you're single is a HUGE one.

YOU DON'T ANSWER TO NO ONE, MAN. MY GOD, THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.

ObeseKids.jpg

Oh yeah gonna enjoy single life right now.Just the future prospect of dating is like terrifying right now. Well to be honest I always hated it.

Also have there been any good wrestling shit I might have missed lately. Distractions right now are welcome. NXT any good again for example? How was the last New Japan show?

Alucard

Banned
Oh yeah gonna enjoy single life right now.Just the future prospect of dating is like terrifying right now. Well to be honest I always hated it.

Also have there been any good wrestling shit I might have missed lately. Distractions right now are welcome. NXT any good again for example? How was the last New Japan show?

Haven't watched NJPW Dontaku, but the main event had good buzz coming out of it. Most fans have said that NXT has found its legs again and that the latest episode was good. Lucha Underground has been solid too.

That's the spirit, Xater. Watch some wrestling, get some exercise, read a book you've been putting off for a while, and find a XXX massage parlor and get that happy ending when you're ready to take that next step. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

I need my wrestling buds.

Today the relationship with my girlfriend of 3,5 years has ended. I am angry and frustrated.

I guess now I have more time to watch wrestling, which kinda makes things even worse when I think about it.

Fuck life. Well not really but you know what I mean.

Shit sucks, sorry to hear.

NoRéN

I need my wrestling buds.

Today the relationship with my girlfriend of 3,5 years has ended. I am angry and frustrated.

I guess now I have more time to watch wrestling, which kinda makes things even worse when I think about it.

Fuck life. Well not really but you know what I mean.

An end to a relationship does not have to bring you down, man. It's a fix to a problem. Sure, you're angry now but in due time those feelings will pass and you will realize it's for the best.

Don't worry about dating or "getting back out there". Take some time to readjust and take care of yourself.

Xater

Haven't watched NJPW Dontaku, but the main event had good buzz coming out of it. Most fans have said that NXT has found its legs again and that the latest episode was good. Lucha Underground has been solid too.

That's the spirit, Xater. Watch some wrestling, get some exercise, read a book you've been putting off for a while, and find a XXX massage parlor and get that happy ending when you're ready to take that next step. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Alright guess I'll give all of that a shot today and tomorrow. I doubt I am going to sleep much tonight anyway, so I might as well just watch some wrestling.

Also thanks for the sympathies guys. It's always good to hear it gets better and that it's probably for the best. Still hurts bad right now though.

Alucard

Banned
Alright guess I'll give all of that a shot today and tomorrow. I doubt I am going to sleep much tonight anyway, so I might as well just watch some wrestling.

Also thanks for the sympathies guys. It's always good to hear it gets better and that it's probably for the best. Still hurts bad right now though.

It totally does and it will continue to suck for a while to come. Takes a long time to make sense of these things, as your identity of the last 3.5 years has to be readjusted. It definitely sucks, but you'll get past it eventually. Everybody's different. For example, it took me a good year to get over an 18-month relationship in my mid-twenties, but once I did, I had more confidence, self awareness, and knowledge of what I wanted and needed in a partner than ever before.

It takes time, but it's not impossible. Take some time to yourself, but get your friends involved too. Not sure if you play many video games, but ask your buds for a multi-player night of whatever.

We've got your back on this end, but listening to people on the internet is not the cure-all.

Alucard

Banned
Yum Yum doesn't mess around, friends.

39xzlc0.gif

That's back-to-back quality NWA Heavyweight Championship matches involving Tenzan. Gotta give the man his props.

Yum Yum doesn't mess around, friends.

39xzlc0.gif

That's back-to-back quality NWA Heavyweight Championship matches involving Tenzan. Gotta give the man his props.

That's really cool, I like that a lot. Surprised no-one's stolen it yet.

Speaking of cool not big moves, I'm in love with a good rope assisted enzugiri right now. Which it is apparently impossible to find a GIF of.

Xater

It totally does and it will continue to suck for a while to come. Takes a long time to make sense of these things, as your identity of the last 3.5 years has to be readjusted. It definitely sucks, but you'll get past it eventually. Everybody's different. For example, it took me a good year to get over an 18-month relationship in my mid-twenties, but once I did, I had more confidence, self awareness, and knowledge of what I wanted and needed in a partner than ever before.

It takes time, but it's not impossible. Take some time to yourself, but get your friends involved too. Not sure if you play many video games, but ask your buds for a multi-player night of whatever.

We've got your back on this end, but listening to people on the internet is not the cure-all.

I already met some of my friends today. They were immediately there after taking care of the mother's day stuff. They are the best. Already planned a new board game night and possibly watching Mad Max together. Also the next few days I thought I'd do nothing but play video games and watch wrestling and TV shows. then I get back to the stuff I actually need to do.

jred2k

That's really cool, I like that a lot. Surprised no-one's stolen it yet.

Speaking of cool not big moves, I'm in love with a good rope assisted enzugiri right now. Which it is apparently impossible to find a GIF of.

You mean like the one ADR/El Patron does in the corner?

yJuOU.gif

UOz8y.gif

You mean like the one ADR/El Patron does in the corner?

yJuOU.gif
Kane looks like he's having a mini crisis once realising he was unable to protect his head in his current position and then decides he best just flop off the ropes, he takes those concussions seriously.

Vengeance 2005 update.

Lillian Garcia singing a love song to Viscera. What the hell is this shit.

Ah yes, While it may be a Raw brand exclusive PPV, it's still a brand exclusive PPV meaning even the awful jobber storylines sneak their way in to pad time.

Alucard

Banned
I already met some of my friends today. They were immediately there after taking care of the mother's day stuff. They are the best. Already planned a new board game night and possibly watching Mad Max together. Also the next few days I thought I'd do nothing but play video games and watch wrestling and TV shows. then I get back to the stuff I actually need to do.

Sounds like you're on top of things, man. Good on ya. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Why get married when you can have all these ho's.

duggan_hacksaw.jpg

If I had the time a photoshop Duggan Ho train would be inbound.

Christian as a convincing main eventer? I didn't think he had it in him. Let me guess... he was doing brilliantly but then came the appledough and a return to the midcard?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally finished Sunset Overdrive. One of the best games I've played, period, in a long time. So great. Everyone should make the effort to play it. I know some friends in here have been singing its praises - add my voice to the chorus.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Good luck getting your mind off of it - that's one of the toughest parts. We're here for you to entertain, distract, and listen - whatever you need.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I got coerced into going to the movies and seeing Age of Ultron by a girl.

That movie is a clusterfuck in every action scene. It is 'get my shit in' - the movie. All the new characters sucked except for Quicksilver and Thor is the worst.

DMczaf

That movie is a clusterfuck in every action scene. It is 'get my shit in' - the movie. All the new characters sucked except for Quicksilver and Thor is the worst.

lol funny because its true

Alucard

Banned

Likely seeing it tomorrow with 2 or 3 friends. Will get back to ya.

Does this make it the multi man ladder match of blockbuster movies?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They were aso airing Steel Magnolias at the theater.. for some reason.

and hooooly shit that Pixels trailer. I couldn't believe that was a real movie that was really being made

Top Bottom