• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Hex

Banned
Stone Cold actually got to hard hitting questions.....Jericho does more of a personal background interview thing.

Stone Cold asks things that people want to ask, Jericho asks questions that have been screened and cleared as a good company man should.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was kinda looking forward to Tough Enough but Jeticho might be able to ruin it for me. We will see I guess.
He has a knack for making anything that isn't a wrestling match pretty unlikable. Dunno how he does it.

tumblr_ng5cu6ZBzE1qefv2ko1_540.png
schanagans!?

Jesus Christ. It's an MTV show - there's no excuse for that shit.

I got coerced into going to the movies and seeing Age of Ultron by a girl.

That movie is a clusterfuck in every action scene. It is 'get my shit in' - the movie. All the new characters sucked except for Quicksilver and Thor is the worst.

Hehe, it did have moments of MMPR-ness during the action scenes.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I got coerced into going to the movies and seeing Age of Ultron by a girl.

That movie is a clusterfuck in every action scene. It is 'get my shit in' - the movie. All the new characters sucked except for Quicksilver and Thor is the worst.
Yep and the editing in the majority of the action scenes were irritating as fuck too, montage-esque and lots of pre-contact > post impact cuts.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Network version of World War 3 97 has the Hogan reveal, right? So the NWO music plays and no one comes out. Then what is supposed to play is Voodoo Child, but since Vince McMahon is a cheap fuck, what do they do?

THEY PLAY THE SAME NWO THEME AGAIN

The Network version of World War 3 97 has the Hogan reveal, right? So the NWO music plays and no one comes out. Then what is supposed to play is Voodoo Child, but since Vince McMahon is a cheap fuck, what do they do?

THEY PLAY THE SAME NWO THEME AGAIN

They probably dud the edit before they recorded that cheap soundalike they use for his 2002 run on the Network.

Mother's Day message from the king

Roman Reigns said:
My fans know me for being a WWE Superstar, a title that conveys images of muscle and strength. But it is my mother who showed me what real strength is. She is my own personal hero.

Growing up, my mother was a one-woman support system, raising two happy children. Even though she was a single parent, I never felt a void. She was and is my mother, best friend, biggest supporter and role model. One thing that I learned from my mother is that you have to love and respect yourself in order to love and respect others. In today’s world, mothers often feel that they have to live up to impossible expectations – be a homemaker and a CEO; a perfect parent and a boardroom leader. It’s important for mothers everywhere to know that they don’t have to be everything, because they mean everything to their families!

I hope my own mother understands everything she has done for me over the years. Learning from her has made me a better person and a better parent. She showed me compassion, discipline and respect. She’s the strongest person I know with a heart of gold – like so many mothers out there. So today, I hope each of them takes a minute to love and appreciate themselves for all that they’ve accomplished and done for their families.

Mom – I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
tumblr_no38044iN61qksbhvo6_400.gif

Vylash

how does Roman's mom feel knowing that her son is a failure that got curbstomped into a Big Show feud by a scrawny white boy from Davenport Iowa?

XenoRaven

how does Roman's mom feel knowing that her son is a failure that got curbstomped into a Big Show feud by a scrawny white boy from Davenport Iowa?
She learned from her nephew, The Rock, that sometimes you have to lose to someone better than you a couple times before you get to win the big one.

Sabucin

You can love all you want to your parents but I've always thought that calling your mom or dad "your best friend" is kinda sad.

She learned from her nephew, The Rock, that sometimes you have to lose to someone better than you a couple times before you get to win the big one.

Then, after that, you can leave young and healthy to flounder in Hollywood for nearly a decade before they remember how they should use big musclemen like you, with John Cena personally insulting you in interviews about being a quitter and some such shit.

Alucard

Banned
You can love all you want to your parents but I've always thought that calling your mom or dad "your best friend" is kinda sad.

Sounds like someone was neglected. Wooooooo!

Eh, I'd never call my mom or dad my best friend, but I can understand those who would.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And man I saw that Jurassic Park trailer while I was at the movies.

Fuck. I know it's going to be awful and I still know I'll go watch it. That's the worst feeling. It's like you guys and Raw.

DMczaf

And man I saw that Jurassic Park trailer while I was at the movies.

Fuck. I know it's going to be awful and I still know I'll go watch it. That's the worst feeling. It's like you guys and Raw.

Nothing is like our relationship with Raw. It's a special kind of hell to be cursed to watching this god damn show for the rest of my life.

Fuck life.

Sounds like someone was neglected. Wooooooo!

Conversely, I could say that anyone who would say something like "my mom/dad is my best friend" was either incredibly sheltered, antisocial or just an unlikable prick. I mean hell, I fit all 3 of those categories and I still wouldn't say anything like that.

Jurassic World was doomed from the moment it went with featherless dinos.

Mad Max was doomed from the moment they decided not to bring back Mel Gibson.

That's the best decision they've made so far

get those old fucks out of Star Wars too.

Stallone managed to make good Rocky and Rambo movies in his goddamn 60s, and old-ass Schwarzenegger is probably the only thing that'll make that trainwreck that they're calling Terminator Genisys even remotely watchable, so you might as well give Crazy Ol' Mel one more chance before they try to recast him.

And, in the case of Star Wars, it's obvious that all the old fucks are just the supporting cast, and all the neckbeards would be pissed if they didn't get to see Old Master Luke and such, so it shouldn't be that big a fucking deal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Stallone managed to make good Rocky and Rambo movies in his goddamn 60s, and old-ass Schwarzenegger is probably the only thing that'll make that trainwreck that they're calling Terminator Genisys even remotely watchable, so you might as well give Crazy Ol' Mel one more chance before they try to recast him.

And, in the case of Star Wars, it's obvious that all the old fucks are just the supporting cast, and all the neckbeards would be pissed if they didn't get to see Old Master Luke and such, so it shouldn't be that big a fucking deal.

Stallone and Arnold are still somewhat cool as far as old guys go though.

Mel was never cool.

Top Bottom