• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As someone that shares a first name with the community manager for 2K15 I am proud to announce, exclusively here on WrassleGAF, WWE: Babiez coming to Vita in the fall of 2015.

Finally a game that they can proudly put CM Punk on the cover of

Toki767

There's been a bunch of NSFW stuff on here before.

Didn't catch what FigureGAF was banned for though. Guessing one of the extremely lewd figures though.

gurudyne

Didn't catch what FigureGAF was banned for though. Guessing one of the extremely lewd figures though.

I was morbidly curious, so took a look. Judging by the amount of grey names in the last few pages, I can imagine that thread has been scrubbed down pretty hard. One thing I saw was that someone mentioned That One Vita Game, so might be related to that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's up with like the majority of digital releases of movies never having the bonus content like making ofs? That's like half the reason I buy DVDs.

Xater

As expected I barely slept so now I feel like shit in two ways.

Also what is this WWE E60 thing? I feel like I have heard that mentioned so often now that I am curious.

Folks if you were gonna run away from your life for 10 days or so where would you go? No gimmicks please.

Tokyo. Been there in 2010 and personally it's probably my favorite part of the world from what I have seen. Such a cool city, lots to see and do. Aldo if running away is a thing you want to do you can feel pretty isolated there without any Japanese knowledge so that might even be a plus.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Figure GAF just got nuked.

Plywood's people are gone. :(
Ev3uEEs.gif

Tokyo. Been there in 2010 and personally it's probably my favorite part of the world from what I have seen. Such a cool city, lots to see and do. Aldo if running away is a thing you want to do you can feel pretty isolated there without any Japanese knowledge so that might even be a plus.
Thank you, but tbh Japan has never drawn me at all. Would prefer somewhere less technology driven if anything.

Folks if you were gonna run away from your life for 10 days or so where would you go? No gimmicks please.

Hit somewhere rural and lovely where you live, you might be surprised at the hidden wonders. I'm lucky with where I live as there's a National Park not too far away and Scotland, which is basically where the Wildlings live.

I hear Somalia is great in the Spring.
No gimmicks please
Hit somewhere rural and lovely where you live, you might be surprised at the hidden wonders. I'm lucky with where I live as there's a National Park not too far away and Scotland, which is basically where the Wildlings live.
I have spent a ton of time around my local area, I live near some of the best parks in the world and I have taken in a lot of that. Is Scotland worth the long trip for me? I am very Scottage through my heritage but have no honest connection to it

No gimmicks please

I have spent a ton of time around my local area, I live near some of the best parks in the world and I have taken in a lot of that. Is Scotland worth the long trip for me? I am very Scottage through my heritage but have no honest connection to it

A simple joke isn't a gimmick, brother. What parks do you live by?

It depends what you're after, if you're looking for a relaxing somewhat secluded 10 day break it's a good place to go - lots of walking, wildlife, scenary, etc. with local places to eat. Even the Scottish Boarder region and Lakes are a nice place to go.

I've stayed here before and it was really relaxing: http://www.bookcottages.com/cottages/100-LK4-the-heronry.htm

Additional info: I have spent time in every Canadian province except Newfoundland and the following US states: Washington, Idaho, California, Florida, Texas, Lousiana, and Illinois, the Mexican states of Baja North and South, Nayarit, Jalisco, and Quintana Roo.

A simple joke isn't a gimmick, brother. What parks do you live by?
I live near Banff National Park, it is one of the top rated parks in the world and the top hotel in the area is often rated among the best. I love the Rocky Mountains but when I travel I like to see new things and new people.

Additional info: I have spent time in every Canadian province except Newfoundland and the following US states: Washington, Idaho, California, Florida, Texas, Lousiana, and Illinois, the Mexican states of Baja North and South, Nayarit, Jalisco, and Quintana Roo.

Outside of the whole religion slant, Utah is a great place to visit with plenty of variety in landscapes and national parks, there's also Colorado and New Mexico close by.

Huh? Huh? You get it? V. K.? Huh?! Little too subtle for wrestling fans?

The best part of that is that when I.R.S. went back to WCW in 1995, he had a new name every week. He was was originally "Michael Wallstreet" then the next week he was "V.K. Wallstreet". When he came out with the V.K. surname, Bischoff said something like, "Hey Bobby, why did this guy SUDDENLY change his name?" all snarky and asshole-like. Then after Bischoff ran out of V.K. references that 1% of the pro wrestling 1995 audience understood, he renamed him again to Michael Wallstreet and Mr. Wallstreet and just called him whatever he felt like.

Did you know Rotunda signed a 5-year contract and was under contract to WCW through May 2000?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Stallone and Arnold are still somewhat cool as far as old guys go though.

Mel was never cool.

Wow, GTFO.

Mel is a Baws ass dude and is in some of the best movies ever fucking made and directed and acted in arguably one of the best movies ever made.

qpjyucl7uooc.gif

Get the Gringo is a fucking cool movie too.

Alucard

Banned
I'm kinda with Data, in that I have a harder time watching movies with actors who have repeatedly done shitty things in real life. Depends on the day, I guess. Like...I can still watch The Pianist without thinking about Polanski's pervy shit because he's not on my screen but is behind the camera instead.

Sid

As expected I barely slept so now I feel like shit in two ways.

Also what is this WWE E60 thing? I feel like I have heard that mentioned so often now that I am curious.
It's a pretty nice documentary which follows Xavier Woods,Corey and Adam Rose through their NXT journey

klonere

Banned

Don't want to put my own country over too hard but Ireland is pretty hard to beat for a total disconnect. I lived in Canada for a few years cumulatively, mostly in BC but the difference between small rural town in Canada and in Ireland is big enough to be both a change thats good for the mind but also somewhere that is relaxed and comfortable enough to just relax. The West of Ireland specifically, Kerry, Sligo, Galway or Donegal even if you want go all in.

EDIT: Flights are pretty annoying though if you live in Alberta, only true affordable direct ones are from Toronto or St. Johns. Actually Newfoundland is pretty much Ireland in North America if you want to head there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People liked Braveheart? Shitty, shitty movie. Shitty story, too.

The best thing Mel did was Apocalypto, everything else he's done is either shite or a role that could easily have been improved with another actor.

Never watched that, but seriously? Over Lethal Weapon? LETHAL WEAPON?

We've changed. The old guard is gone. Progressive and Superior WrassleGAF is here to stay.

A cruise, honestly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Braveheart's story sucks. Also, everyone was filthy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Road Warriors paint class
tumblr_njlaly6SzA1qcztrfo1_250.gif

tumblr_njlaly6SzA1qcztrfo2_250.gif

Also for those of you not familiar with Nick Gage, here's a nice little image that sums him up
tumblr_no654tGNoE1qmjon7o1_1280.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not true. Mel was on par with Stallone and Arnold for a while in terms of coolness. His shitty meltdown retroactively reduced his coolness, however.

Lethal Weapon is still untouchable though, same with Mad Max. It hasn't ruined any of that.

Top Bottom