• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

RBH

ppv1a.jpg

ppv2.jpg

ppv5.jpg

ppv3.jpg

ppv4.jpg

ppv4a.jpg

ppv6.jpg

TNA Sacrifice 2012 Results:
-- Kazarian & Christopher Daniels defeated Samoa Joe & Mark Magnus to win the TNA World Tag Team Titles

ON NOW: Gail Kim defends the TNA Knockouts Title against Brooke Tessmacher

Ithil

Cena has the heart of the cards, Brock can't do nothing with his deck...in America.

Johnny Ace on the other hand has Cartoon World

But Japanese matches tends to a lot slower and stiffer than their American counterparts. Ace may be used to the wrong kind of match

-- Kazarian & Christopher Daniels defeated Samoa Joe & Mark Magnus to win the TNA World Tag Team Titles
-- Gail Kim defeated Brooke Tessmacher to retain the TNA Knockouts Title

ON NOW: Devon defends the TNA Television Title in a triple threat match against Robbie E. and Robbie T.

Ah I wouldn't know. I quit caring about their PPVs the last couple months. First one in a long while I've felt like watching. Oh and there goes my desire again. Fucking Jersey Shore wanna be shit still. ugh.

i know what you mean taz right now is annoying the hell out of me right now with his crappy commentary. why do i still watch this

ElRenoRaven

i know what you mean taz right now is annoying the hell out of me right now with his crappy commentary. why do i still watch this

I actually have no problem with the comentary. It's that the last couple months have focused on Bischoff, his son, and hogan. Then throw in the poor use of the talented guys and It's just been not worth watching for me. At least this PPV has RVD Roode Ladder Match. The opening match wasn't bad either but Joe, Kazarian and Daniels should not be jerking the curtain at all.

Well at least Devon gets to keep his belt. Granted he was wasted on the wanna be Jersey shore shit.

-- Gail Kim defeated Brooke Tessmacher to retain the TNA Knockouts Title
-- Devon defeated Robbie T. and Robbie E. in a triple threat match to retain the TNA Television Title

ON NOW: Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy

ElRenoRaven

This match should be good too. Hardy when not drugged out of his skull can put on a good match with anyone and I like Anderson too.

I make it my duty to keep track of all WrassleGAF members. I'm the Batman of this thread. Not the hero you deserve, but the one you need....or something.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You keep track of ALL of us?

Should...should I go and delete some of my GAF bookmarks?
Send him a Tweet telling him that he sucks! The last Tweet someone from here sent him was legendary.
I sent the tweet, but to be fair it was you who wrote it.

ElRenoRaven

Not a bad match but the ending kind of sucked. I always like watching matches get some decent time on a PPV. I also don't think it's a botched ending. I think it's the intended one in order to keep this feud going I think.

ElRenoRaven

Did Jeff just get Bret Hart'd?

Nah. That was just an attempt to make both look strong. A bad attempt but still an attempt. You had Hardy questioning ref but then he shakes Anderson's hand and goes to back. They also kept playing up how close it was.

And ugh. Time to let this Abyss pretending to be his brother shit die.

Not a bad match but the ending kind of sucked. I always like watching matches get some decent time on a PPV. I also don't think it's a botched ending. I think it's the intended one in order to keep this feud going I think.

That's the impression I got as well. A close pin fall still leaves some doubt as to whether or not Anderson could put him away in a longer match - plenty of space for a feud. I didn't like the ending myself, but I could see it going that way.

ElRenoRaven

Cue Matt Morgan entrence in 3,2,1.

WOW. I'm shocked. Instead of Morgan getting his ass beat for the 20th time they have these two. Talk about odd as hell.

eldoon

Joe Park is more over than Cena!

No it's not. It's in North Carolina

Joe park is the best thing abyss has done ever.
They need to book a match abyss vs joe park
and then joe is in the ring and gets a chair or something and hits himself in the head for 2 minutes and pulls out the mask.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Yikes, sorry to hear that on the last one, and I would honestly agree; it's been a bad month.

Well it wasn't all bad. I got to see Bret Hart, Stone Cold, and Vince 1 last time in person. Plus I was close enough to the stage to see how they prep Del Rio's entrance.

Top Bottom