• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

ElRenoRaven

Great match till the finish. Someday they give it a clean finish. And I guess that is Angle turn number 8,138. I predict heel turn in 2 weeks.

DiscoJon

Banned
ppv1a.jpg

ladders.gif

Didn't need the interference. That could have been done after the match. Surprised they had AJ tap out. Thought he would pass out in the move. Match was still awesome except the shit crowd.

eldoon

Didnt Kurt have issues with dixie because she let his wife cheat with double j and not tell Angle.
Now angle is helping her boy toy aj ??

TNA Sacrifice 2012 Results:
-- Kazarian & Christopher Daniels defeated Samoa Joe & Mark Magnus to win the TNA World Tag Team Titles
-- Gail Kim defeated Brooke Tessmacher to retain the TNA Knockouts Title
-- Devon defeated Robbie T. and Robbie E. in a triple threat match to retain the TNA Television Title
-- Mr. Anderson defeated Jeff Hardy
-- Austin Aries defeated Bully Ray
-- Kurt Angle defeated A.J. Styles

ON NOW: Bobby Roode defends the TNA World Heavyweight Title against Rob Van Dam in a Ladder Match

ElRenoRaven

Didnt Kurt have issues with dixie because she let his wife cheat with double j and not tell Angle.
Now angle is helping her boy toy aj ??

Best not to think about it. TNA's booking hasn't been their strong suit in a long time. More so since Hogan and Bischoff came on.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
not one mention of King Mo by Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

His promo just made clear that rvd will not win.

That how I looked at it. If RVD don't win the strap tonight, then who will? The only person that can receive a title match now is Abyss, Crimson, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett. And the only logical person is Kurt Angle because he's a face but isn't Kurt about to take time off because of his knee?

eldoon

That how I looked at it. If RVD don't win the strap tonight, then who will? The only person that can receive a title match now is Abyss, Crimson, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett. And the only logical person is Kurt Angle because he's a face but isn't Kurt about to take time off because of his knee?

I think it will be james storm but not for a while .
He had this sob story on impact where he was talking about farming and he hes got to go back to basics and stuff.

ElRenoRaven

I think it will be james storm but not for a while .
He had this sob story on impact where he was talking about farming and he hes got to go back to basics and stuff.

Exactly. They're doing Rocky with him. He's going to go back to basics and come back and fight his way back up to Roode. Just you watch.

ElRenoRaven

Ok this is one time I agree with the chant. Damn that was brutal. And yea this crowd just sucks anymore. I really think that the product does suffer being here all the time. Everyone there has gotten so used to all this that they just don't get interested anymore. It really is time to go on the road more often. At least for PPVs.

Banjoman

Ok this is one time I agree with the chant. Damn that was brutal. And yea this crowd just sucks anymore. I really think that the product does suffer being here all the time. Everyone there has gotten so used to all this that they just don't get interested anymore. It really is time to go on the road more often. At least for PPVs.
did you watch Lockdown? the crowd was even worse.
in Texas we trust.

ElRenoRaven

did you watch Lockdown? the crowd was even worse.
in Texas we trust.

Don't think I did. Like I said I haven't watched the last 2 PPVs. They've just given me no reason to. And that's surprising to hear. Surely they couldn't have been this bad though.

And there is a random ECW chant. smh

Top Bottom