• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Lonsdale Belt is superb.

1KRqC.jpg

Lol. Well played.

TNA Sacrifice 2012 Results:
-- Kazarian & Christopher Daniels defeated Samoa Joe & Mark Magnus to win the TNA World Tag Team Titles
-- Gail Kim defeated Brooke Tessmacher to retain the TNA Knockouts Title
-- Devon defeated Robbie T. and Robbie E. in a triple threat match to retain the TNA Television Title
-- Mr. Anderson defeated Jeff Hardy
-- Crimson defeated Eric Young

ON NOW: Bully Ray vs. Austin Aries

-- Kazarian & Christopher Daniels defeated Samoa Joe & Mark Magnus to win the TNA World Tag Team Titles
-- Devon defeated Robbie T. and Robbie E. in a triple threat match to retain the TNA Television Title
-- Austin Aries defeated Bully Ray

ON NOW: Kurt Angle vs. A.J. Styles

Just got home. How was the ppv so far? I caught some of the Ray vs Aries match. Seemed like it was pretty awesome. Bully was stiffing the shit out of Aries it looked like.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
-- Austin Aries defeated Bully Ray

ON NOW: Kurt Angle vs. A.J. Styles

theres a robbie t now?

ElRenoRaven

Just got home. How was the ppv so far? I caught some of the Ray vs Aries match. Seemed like it was pretty awesome. Bully was stiffing the shit out of Aries it looked like.

So far it's actually been pretty good. The low point I'd say was the Young/Crimson match. Mainly because it came out of nowhere and everyone with sense knew Eric would job. That's what he's good at. Putting on a good entertaining match while doing the job.

ElRenoRaven

worst chants ever

That's the Impact Zone crowd for you. They are honestly one of the worst crowds in wrestling I find. They recycle old chants from other promotions and just spew them all the time without a reason. Even when they don't fit the moment they're chanting them.

Prime example. They're chanting break his neck.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
That's the Impact Zone crowd for you. They are honestly one of the worst crowds in wrestling I find. They recycle old chants from other promotions and just spew them all the time without a reason. Even when they don't fit the moment they're chanting them.

Prime example. They're chanting break his neck.

noooooooo
Knock Knock
Who's There
Bra den
Wal ker

is the greatest chant ever

ElRenoRaven

crazy exchange of reversals on from ring to the floor, match is pretty awesome

Doesn't surprise me. Kurt is a damn good worker. So is AJ. Combine two great workers and of course you'll get a damn good match. I'm loving this too. Reminds me of when I was young. You have guys actually trying to work each other over and it actually looks like a wrestling match and not a high spot fest like so many end up as now days.

Are the crowds usually like this in TNA? Sounds like there are maybe 30 people there.

Orlando crowd is just burnt out on TNA. Plus they get alot of fans into the tapings that don't even watch wrestling. They grab them from the theme park. Slammiversary should be awesome next month. We always have a good crowd in Dallas.

Top Bottom