• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

They did the hitting the head on the chair unintentionally spot again! This just happened to Sting 2 months ago lol. Although it did happen in a different manner.

RVD is done for? WOW, back of the head hit the chair.

Let's see that from multiple angles. Damn. RVD is so pissed. Somebody going to be chewed out.

"Earl Hebner, we coming for you..."

ElRenoRaven

RVD is done for? WOW, back of the head hit the title.

WOW. RVD is pissed off. Do you see his leg?

I can't blame him. Helps sell his loss but also he did botch pretty bad and probably screwed the leg. I'd be pissed too if I was him. And yea it was a solid ppv without a doubt. Predictable but solid I thought.

Two great PPV's in a row. Extreme rules and Sacrifice both were worth the money. TNA has my attention for sure, some really solid effort out of that company all year long.

I'm really enjoying the Bobby Roooooootitle title run. He keeps escaping month after month and it's always pretty entertaining. This means when he finally does lose it will actually mean something. I can't believe I'm going to say this but well done TNA.

Heretic

Two great PPV's in a row. Extreme rules and Sacrifice both were worth the money. TNA has my attention for sure, some really solid effort out of that company all year long.

I don't understand the hate TNA gets. Yes, the endings can be unorthidox but it still has the better wrestling.

Show seemed pretty good from the last few matches I got to see. No Bischoff and Hogan really helps. Focus on the wrestlers. No stupid finishes. Don't approve of the Joe/Magnus title change, but I guess we will get MCMG beating Daniels/Kazarian at Slammiversary. Can't wait to read the spoilers tomorrow and see what happens leading up to Slammiversary.

Heretic

Show seemed pretty good from the last few matches I got to see. No Bischoff and Hogan really helps. Focus on the wrestlers. No stupid finishes. Don't approve of the Joe/Magnus title change, but I guess we will get MCMG beating Daniels/Kazarian at Slammiversary. Can't wait to read the spoilers tomorrow and see what happens leading up to Slammiversary.

I'm thinking Angle and AJ vs Daniels/Kazarian

eldoon

Very good ppv
would of loved a King Mo interference with say Devon
Joe Park is so over its not funny and it should start getting good with him - maybe against calfzilla.
A couple botches but highly entertaining ppv.

So who would have ever guessed that Bubba Ray would be the best heel in pro wrestling? (Not counting indies, dont know enough about those rosters) The guy is absolute gold on the mic and has had some very good matches as well, I hope to see some more of Aries vs Ray as that was one of the best matches of the year. Roode winning is a good thing, anytime someone has a belt long term it makes the title more valuable. That being said I hope Storm gets another shot and is booked to win at Slamiversary. Think I am going to have to get Slamiversary tickets now being that I am only a few hours away from Arlington. If TNA can keep this up they have a real shot at making some waves in pro wrestling, especially since WWE is determined to book themselves into oblivion. Gotta get on the road more though, the impact zone just dosent get the kind of crowds they need to really push things over the top.

Wouldn't want that. I don't want Angle stuck in a tag team or AJ really either for that matter, especially at Slammiversary since I'm attending. I wonder where they are taking the AJ/Dixie thing?

That would really suck for you. You have to see a tag title match where the stipulation would be Angle cheated on Dixie to cause his divorce to happen. OOOOOOO WHAT A STORYLINE!

Bully Ray's definitely come a long way.

Dudley_Boyz_07.jpg

pa080046.jpg

Such an inspiration.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Ray looks amazing. You'd have think he'd look like hell by now, but he's pretty much in the best shape of his career. Hell of a heel to boot. I tip my hat to you, sir.

It was great he put over Aries too, especially by tapping to Aries's submission finisher. Awesome match between those 2 tonight. Hopefully this means Aries moving up the ranks into the main event scene more.

It was great he put over Aries too, especially by tapping to Aries's submission finisher. Awesome match between those 2 tonight. Hopefully this means Aries moving up the ranks into the main event scene more.

Although he buried the shit out of Aries' brainbuster by kicking out and being back up 10 seconds later like nothing happened.

Although he buried the shit out of Aries' brainbuster by kicking out and being back up 10 seconds later like nothing happened.

That's what happens in finisher fests. Unfortunately fans have been taught that the top guys kick out of finishers back and forth at the end of a match. Happens in every WWE main event too for the most part. If they do anything else the crowd is usually dead for the finish.

That's what happens in finisher fests. Unfortunately fans have been taught that the top guys kick out of finishers back and forth at the end of a match. Happens in every WWE main event too for the most part. If they do anything else the crowd is usually dead for the finish.

A huge thing that started to happen during the Monday Night Wars PPV. The only time I'd seen this happen was between Warrior and Savage's Career Ending Match and Sid Justice vs Hulk Hogan. We all know why Sid kicked out of Hogan's leg drop. Damn you GODFATHER!

Heel

G-Fex, rumor has it you're going to create your good friend Heel for your fantasy video game internet wrestling fed, make him look like MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko, give him all NHB moves, not underpower him, and book him like Vinny Mac should have booked Bork Laser, as in let me run through your whole fucking roster.

Yes or not.

G-Fex, rumor has it you're going to create your good friend Heel for your fantasy video game internet wrestling fed, make him look like MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko, give him all NHB moves, not underpower him, and book him like Vinny Mac should have booked Bork Laser, as in let me run through your whole fucking roster.

Yes or not.

You probably just lost dream as a friend.

No, seriously, he hates you now.

G-Fex

Yes or not.

NHB moves?

Show up for monday night's show and you've got a deal.

You can squash Net Wrecker first if you'd like.

G-Fex

As if some MMA clown could ever beat a real wrestler. John Cena showed all of us what happens there.

Plus I was the last person to train in the legendary dungeon y'know.

You heard it here first folks.

The Legitimate MMA master Heel vs. The Ace in the hole, the cowboy Net Wrecker. One on One.

Heel

You probably just lost dream as a friend.

No, seriously, he hates you now.

NHB moves?

Show up for monday night's show and you've got a deal.

You can squash Net Wrecker first if you'd like.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

Optional secondary character.

Just make sure I can stomp mud holes in the corner, spear people, lay on them, and be a master at ground striking and submissions. Thank you G-Fex.

Top Bottom