• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Scottify

Even if you've never played Diablo before you can get into it. They really walk you through step by step as you're leveling. Very easy for a newcomer to get into it and get going.

ZvsqG.jpg

UberTag

I want to see a feud right now between "Voice of the Voiceless" CM Punk & Company Man "I Know How to Wear Suits" Punk.
Just imagine the epic promos these two men could cut on each other.
I also want Phil Brooks to be on commentary when it happens to call their matches.

Kaladin

I want to see a feud right now between "Voice of the Voiceless" CM Punk & Company Man "I Know How to Wear Suits" Punk.
Just imagine the epic promos these two men could cut on each other.
I also want Phil Brooks to be on commentary when it happens to call their matches.

What would you do with CP Munk?

5ODUv.jpg

Seems like the head writer of NXT was fired this week or moved to another position. This week's NXT was no storylines and all matches and of course going forward it will be HHH running the show apparently.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Seems like the head writer of NXT was fired this week or moved to another position. This week's NXT was no storylines and all matches and of course going forward it will be HHH running the show apparently.
Whelp there goes my Kaitlyn hour.

I told you guys it was WWE's best product atm and now it's gonna be the H hour.

Brooke Hogan is going to become a regular character on Impact soon. She hasn't signed yet, but it's expected.

hulkbrookeass1-thumb-445x336.jpg

hulk-hogan-sunscreen-brook1.jpg

hulk-hogan.png

Must have went through her reality show money, brotha!

So baby Bischoff and Brooke are the future of this business? I hope we don't have Bischoff and Brooke hooking up on a storyline trying to take over the business. That would make me wonder what could not go wrong with this.

Im glad Punk is still champion he actually gets to wrestle and lead matches now. I hated when he would go out there and job badly to faces. The Orton feud at Wrestlemania was the worst he got no wins and was made into a loser the entire feud.

580008_10150839550126443_7175346442_10106443_762582847_n.jpg

Scottify

Wow, I didn't see this coming. How on earth are they gonna fill 3 hours consistently?

John Cena ‏@JohnCena

STARTING Monday Night July 23 @USA_NETWORK WILL BE ADDING A 3RD HOUR TO @WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW - PERMANENTLY. #3hourRaw

Scottify

Maybe by going to 3 hours, we may actually get some nice 15-20 matches and less filler. But, really, who am I kidding? I'm too optimistic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe by going to 3 hours, we may actually get some nice 15-20 matches and less filler. But, really, who am I kidding? I'm too optimistic.

Oh you'll get your 15-20 minute matches.

Alex Riley vs Big Show
Santino vs Titus O'Neal
Lord Tensai vs Khali

Top Bottom