• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Let's be honest, who the hell wants an extra 4 hours of WWE a month? I'm serious. They already have too many PPVs, and too much TV time, who wants more? That makes for 48 more hours of Raw per year.

WHO WANTS 48 MORE HOURS OF RAW PER YEAR? TWO FULL EXTRA DAYS OF RAW PER YEAR? THAT'S LIKE......4 DAYS TOO MANY.

They should use those 48 hours and make a sequel to 48 Hours.

Starring The Miz.

Kaladin

With 3 hours of Raw each week, there are 156 hours of Monday Night Raw in a year. That's 6.5 days spent watching Monday Night Raw if you don't FF through anything. 6.5 DAYS....practically a week......and that is just Raw. That doesn't even count Smackdown, Superstars, NXT or whatever other wrestling program you watch.

DMeisterJ

Banned
3 hours of RAW?

Live Impact?

Hulk Hogans girlfriend daughter on Impact?

I wonder which idea will fail first. I'll put money on RAW being two hours (again) before Impact goes back to being taped.

TNA is making their title the most important thing in the company... what a great idea.
Funny huh!? Heels, faces, tweeners ect. All drop their soap opera shit when a title opportunity presents itself. TNA can sign the whole fucking Hogan family for all I care as long as they keep this up. Hogan totally works as a GM btw, as many flaws as he has the guy still can work a microphone.

Zee-Row

Banned
WWE is like the Attitude era right now compared to TNA LOL!
c2185c8f578938e471f916752f5815ca_L.jpg

Ithil

Vince needs to retire. Unfortunately he being who he is, he won't retire til he keels over dead. Even then his last words will be a stupid rewrite of that week's RAW.

It's at WCW 1999 levels here. Titles meaningless? Same old guys (guy*) on top? No mid card plan? Nonsensical, on the fly booking? No long term ideas? Guy with no clue what he's doing any more in charge?

Moving to 3 hours for a band aid of ad revenue but with no plans to FILL that extra hour, burning out your fanbase, dropping your oh so precious ratings, and furthering your company's decline?

You LIVED through the Monday Night Wars, and you've seen TNA copy WCW and decline to being almost a joke in the process, you should know better than this.

bigosc2k

Banned
As long as Eric Bischoff is off camera I'm starting to like to TNA again, too bad I started to watch it when Booby Roo's title reign might be coming to an end

If TNA wants my money I need to see an AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries in a 60 minute Iron Man Match for the strap. Those guys are pretty damn good.

Top Bottom