• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I can't believe the WWE is going to be giving away Over The Limit for free on Sunday on Youtube. They should do this more often.

c2185c8f578938e471f916752f5815ca_L.jpg
Dont care. She is a liason to the knockouts. If Dixie wants to pay her to do nothing I could care less, the show is damn good right now and thats all that matters to me. I got to see Joe vs. Angle, Anderson vs. Hardy, AJ Styles, Austin Aries and others in a good battle royal, Bully Ray is gold and the World Title actually means something. WWE is giving me Cena vs. Johnny Ace, Lord Tensai, Brodus Clay, Sheamus and worst of all Michael Cole. The WWE is complete fucking garbage right now, lets call a spade a spade.......WWE right now is as bad as it has ever been, on par with a fucking Miz vs. Cena match HEADLINING Wrestlemania. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk for The WWE TITLE has been buried to the fucking low mid card. Two of the best wrestlers in the world, for the companys top title, has been deemed a complete afterthought. Vince, his stupid daughter and his doofus son in law can go f themselves. The product is complete shit.

Raw going 3 hours is going to be great. I mean it can't be any worse than the 2 hour version. You just get an extra hour. Business wise it means the beginning of the end. I remember when another company decided to go 3 hours while the 2nd place company decided to go live. Sound familiar? Oh and Daniel Bryan beating Punk and then jobbing to Cena the next night sounds like a great idea to pop ratings.

G-Fex

Raw going 3 hours is going to be great. I mean it can't be any worse than the 2 hour version. You just get an extra hour. Business wise it means the beginning of the end. I remember when another company decided to go 3 hours while the 2nd place company decided to go live. Sound familiar? Oh and Daniel Bryan beating Punk and then jobbing to Cena the next night sounds like a great idea to pop ratings.

I'd rather punk lose the title.

I hate him now.

Very similar situation, TNA still has a ways to go but people are eventually going to figure out that TNA is a better product right now. Today was as PG as PG can be on Impact but the show still had that edge that WWE has been lacking. Brock brought it back for a few weeks but they completely ruined it. If WWE would let CM punk be himself again and turn Bryan loose it would fix a whole lot, but they wont, the talent they have is limited by the creative team. Meanwhile the TNA guys are really starting to distinguish themselves and it shows up in the matches. Different styles, different personalities who can still have a good match together. Just like WCW did before WWE has made their roster seem generic and hard to invest in. If Cena gets knocked down a few notches by his divorce WWE could be in a world of hurt.

Lol, I just found out Hogan blocked me on twitter for calling him out on his big idea of stalking wrestlers with video cameras. Apparently he did this like 2 weeks ago.

How about you save it for when the 3-hour Raw actually airs, Bobo? We all know your track record for predicting the factors to TNA's rise to greatness have been flawless (i.e. Putting the title on Roode, Vince Russo leaving, Eric Bischoff leaving).

So while I'm willing to admit that you were right about TNA and it's now bigger than Jesus, how about we just 'wait and see' for Raw, ok?

G-Fex

*Cena puts Laurenaitis in the STF*

"AAHHHHHH!!!

John, John!

YOUR HANDS ARE FREEZING!!"

i'd be rolling rolling rolling on the floor.

I honestly can't tell who's being serious or not in the last ~30 posts.

Insane. Every single one of you.

You know at least Cena wouldn't be KO'd by one kick to the head.

We all should.

I finally found a decent Kane & Tori pic, lol.

Kane.GIF

BEST COUPLE ...EVER.

They're so cute.

Remember when Tori kissed Kane right on the mask? ADORABLE!

Top Bottom