• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

the-king-s-reaction-to-sable-o.gif

Personally, I just think they get progressively better. Better animations, better pacing. If I didn't just buy D3, I'd gift you the other episodes, Beef.

How many wrestlers who are still with the WWE now do you guys think have fucked Brock's wife? And do you guys think they give him shit about it? I would bet that:

-Jerry Lawler
-Kane
-Taker
-HHH
-Val Venis

at least have all done it.

A friend gifted HL2 to me because I had never played it. I don't have the dough to get Episodes 1 and 2 doe.
That's a good thing. If you were to play Episode 1 and 2, you'll want to play 3 just like the rest of us, and have to suffer knowing that it still isn't out.

How many wrestlers who are still with the WWE now do you guys think have fucked Brock's wife? And do you guys think they give him shit about it? I would bet that:

-Jerry Lawler
-Kane
-Taker
-HHH
-Val Venis

Vince

That's a good thing. If you were to play Episode 1 and 2, you'll want to play 3 just like the rest of us, and have to suffer knowing that it still isn't out.

I'm sitting here playing Max Payne 3 in 2012. It's taken 9 years to get a sequel. 9 YEARS. I don't wanna hear bout no puny 5 year wait.

It'll live up to the hype. Valve is just taking their sweet time to make it extra amazing and change the gaming landscape again.

Anth0ny

-Jerry Lawler
-Kane
-Taker
-HHH
-Val Venis

Stone Cold
Triple H
The Rock
Undertaker
Kane
Mankind
Shawn Michaels
Animal
Hawk
Gangrel
Viscera
Edge
Christian
B. A Billy Gunn
Road Dogg
X-Pac
Mark Henry
Godfather
Bradshaw
Faarooq
Goldust
Marc mero
Al Snow
D'lo Brown
Mosh
Thrasher
Steve Blackman
Big Boss man
Taka Michinoku
Test
Jeff Jeratt
Chyna
Jaqueline
Luna
Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
Ken Shamrock
Albert
Val Venis

I'm really sick of Davey/Eddie and Strong and I barely watch ROH anymore. I hope they come up with something better for the NYC ippv.

I think it's pretty much guaranteed to be some variation of Steen vs Davey/Eddie/Strong in NYC - they may hold off the Steen vs Davey rematch for a while, but Steen's got to run through the main event with the belt, and unfortunately, outside of Steen, the main event currently consists of Davey, Eddie & Strong. Elgin's already got a match (against Fit Finlay, no less!) and I have no idea wtf they're doing with Ciampa, so unless ROH actually decide the iPPV should live up to it's name, 'Best in the World 2012', by bringing in some Japanese talent, I'm betting it's going to be Kevin Steen vs Eddie Edwards.

Personally, I'd love it if they brought over Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima again - have Kensuke challenge Steen for the belt (what a damn war that would be!) and let Davey wrestle Nakajima (a match involving Richards that would actually interest me, for once).

Stone Cold
Triple H
The Rock
Undertaker
Kane
Mankind
Shawn Michaels
Animal
Hawk
Gangrel
Viscera
Edge
Christian
B. A Billy Gunn
Road Dogg
X-Pac
Mark Henry
Godfather
Bradshaw
Faarooq
Goldust
Marc mero
Al Snow
D'lo Brown
Mosh
Thrasher
Steve Blackman
Big Boss man
Taka Michinoku
Test
Jeff Jeratt
Chyna
Jaqueline
Luna
Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
Ken Shamrock
Albert
Val Venis

tumblr_m28x9iyLNA1rr96r6o1_400.gif

rvd2kewl

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/18/john-cena-wife-elizabeth-huberdeau-divorce/

John Cena's Wife: You Can't Divorce Me... Yet

0517-cenas-1.jpg

John Cena's wife REFUSES to let the wrestler file for divorce -- at least the way he's doing it now -- and to prove she means business, she's asking a judge to throw out the WWE legend's divorce papers.

Elizabeth Cena just filed legal docs in Florida, claiming John's recent divorce petition is riddled with errors ... and should be dismissed.

According to Elizabeth, John inaccurately refers to her by her maiden name (Huberdeau) instead of her legal name (Cena). As a result, Elizabeth says John fails to bring "a proper dissolution of marriage action" against her.

Elizabeth also claims John failed to attach the prenup he references in his initial divorce filing -- a copy of which MUST be attached in order for the filing to be valid.

Elizabeth also takes issues with John's claim that there's no marital property -- Elizabeth insists there is ... and she wants her share.

For all these reasons, Elizabeth wants a judge to dismiss John's petition and force him to re-file ... if he dares.

Calls to John's people were not returned.

Linkified

1)John Cena's wife looks like Dixie Carter
2)Its like Hulk Hogan divorce but in 1/10th of the time.

Also I may be in this boat alone but I can't watch the ROH, Chikara, etc because they lack production value. Unfortunately I might just rent the games and come to WrasstleGAF once in a while to keep up with this stuff.

The idea of 3 hour RAWs and you know this means SyFy will be looking to make Smackdown live and TNA live shows. They can fuck themselves, until someone says look all these people want action A to happen give it to them. Then they sell more merch, more house shows, more DVDs, etc.

Khrno

I hate so much how Punk has been used to hype the Laurinaitis/Cena match instead of doing something to build his own match with Bryan,

Sadly, this Punk-Bryan match is going to be bad, having no build and no heat won't allow it to be better than the matches from Extreme Rules, what story are they going to tell in the ring? Maybe Punk will start talking shit about Laurinaitis while AJ smashes a PS3 on his head and then Bryan applies the Yes Lock for the win.

Aiii

So not worth it
It is impossible for Punk vs D-Bry to be a bad match.

Doesn't really matter if there's not that much backstory, the match will be great. We're talking about two of the best in the world here. Who have had lots of experience with eachother.

Nah, if there's one thing I'm not doubtful of, it's this match.

Khrno

I disagree, pro-wrestling involves storytelling in the matches. Having no build or heat going into a match will only hinder the performance of even the best wrestlers. Whatever Punk and Bryan do this sunday, will not be as good as any other match they might have in the future with proper build and heat.

It will probably be the match of the PPV, no doubt about it, but I don't think it will be better than the ER matches. If anything, a Bryan victory, with Punk wanting to get the belt back, would make the rematch way better.

Bryan/Sheamus on ER was a fantastic match because of the 18s match at WM. Going towards WM they lacked a good build, the whole story was focused on Bryan/AJ, Sheamus was an afterthought so even if they've had time for a real match, it wouldn't have been as good as ER.

I think you can understand my point.

Edit: oh shit, I just finished watching
Punk-Kane
from SD. After this, I think there's definitely heat going towards OTL.
Anyway, I stand, the match will be good, but it won't be their best match.

I see how it is...

WWE might be bad right now.

However, they have bits and pieces of good stuff, and when that good stuff airs "FANS" DON'T REACT.

I says "FANS" cause they are not really fans they are fucking idiots. These new people they brought in are fucking idiots.

DANIAL BRYAN VS CM PUNK SHOULD GET SOME REACTION. IT IS NOT 20 PERCENT

SAYING "WHAT" AT THINGS WHEN STONE COLD IS NOT IN THE RING MEANS YOU ARE A CUNT

AT LEAST MMA FANS HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT TO GET EXCITED ABOUT

jmdajr

I says "FANS" cause they are not really fans they are fucking idiots. These new people they brought in are fucking idiots.

Just don't forget about your lowly wrassle gaf brethren. Send us a card sometime! Or post some nice obscure diva pics we'd all enjoy here n there.

However, they have bits and pieces of good stuff, and when that good stuff airs "FANS" DON'T REACT.

DANIAL BRYAN VS CM PUNK SHOULD GET SOME REACTION. IT IS NOT 20 PERCENT

SAYING "WHAT" AT THINGS WHEN STONE COLD IS NOT IN THE RING MEANS YOU ARE A CUNT

AT LEAST MMA FANS HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT TO GET EXCITED ABOUT

QUE?

Linkified

It's May and the WWE still haven't put on a PPV where the title was the main event.

Well of course not, becuae the title has no significance - it means jack shit.

The two most important things in wrestling is "power" and "streaks" in wrestling. You know why that is because when WWE/TNA try something new 'fans'/smarks go: "This isn't how you book, this wouldn't happen in real life"

Its not supposed to be real its never been real. Or even try to act as real sport so get over it.

I agree with Keyser I think I'm done. You know what tv show builds up talent to the point you want to see them win, in a non cliche way. Masterchef Australia.

Entropia

No One Remembers
ij70FrsLyp4R5.jpg

First we had Shea Weber smashing Henrik Zetterberg's head on the turnbuckle. Now we have Shane Doan giving Drew Doughty a DDT.

Top Bottom