• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

owen-hart.jpg

13 years ago today.

G-Fex

I'm not a traitor

I'm not a number

I am a free man.

I wanted peace Heel, your character single handedly got my interest peaked into MMA fighting.

Forkball

Fun facts: CM Punk is 26 days away from holding the WWE title longer than the Undertaker in combined reigns. Also the last time someone held the title as long as Punk has was Triple H in 2008. The new Punk cycle is Austin -> Cena -> HHH.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He actually thinks the Big Red Machine actually needs steroids or HGH. LOL
I would've believed that Kane was on roids if he came back just as big as he was before the injury (like HHH), but Kane came back like 50 pounds lighter, and he never got back to that size.

G-Fex

How can you be Native American yet bigoted?

Now bigoted towards the white man I can understand. But minorities?

You are a living contradiction.

I dunno lol.

Frankman I bet you think now that you think about me you're probably picturing me going "HOW white man"

I bet you're thinking it right now.

tsk tsk Frankman Johnson.

RBH

Since we have had a number of readers ask about Chris Jericho's future with WWE, here is where everything stands.

Jericho is slated to remain with the company full-time through the first week of June. He will tour Great Britain with his band Fozzy the week of 6/6 and handle hosting duties for The Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards in London on 6/11.

Jericho is slated to return to WWE the following week and is expected to work for WWE through August, at which point his band Fozzy will join The Rockstar Uproar Tour, which runs from 8/15 through 9/30.

So, if the company wants him, Jericho will be available for their June and July PPVs. Summerslam is out of the question.

Jericho is currently being advertised for the WWE European tour in the Fall as well.

So, while he is leaving and taking time off for Fozzy, he's not "leaving" in the sense that he's departing from the company forever.
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/68669/breaking-down-chris-jerichos-future-with-wwe.html?p=1

Did any of you see the Maxin Hot 100 list?

http://www.maxim.com/hot-100/2012

The wrestling related one I found:

95. Layla El
64. Maria Menounos
51. Stacy Keibler
38. Kelly Kelly

Someone explain the logic of Kelly Kelly over Layla, other than the WWE wanted it that way.

Yes I stole if from the GAF thread.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Did any of you see the Maxin Hot 100 list?

http://www.maxim.com/hot-100/2012

The wrestling related one I found:

95. Layla El
64. Maria Menounos
51. Stacy Keibler
38. Kelly Kelly

Someone explain the logic of Kelly Kelly over Layla, other than the WWE wanted it that way.

Yes I stole if from the GAF thread.

Layla is way too low on that list compared to most of the females on there.

Aiii

So not worth it
Okay, after this page I think it's clear that Mickie James needs to return to the WWE so she and AJ can create a psycho-tag team.

They can kill Black Kofi for the tag-team belts and dominate the tag-team division.

Aiii

So not worth it
Btw WrassleGAF, what did you think of Cena's "STF" last Monday, it was imo by far the worst one he ever did. Normally it looks like shit, this time, he didn't even bother to lock in the head at all, He just leaned his palms on the mat so Otunga could just move about freely.

One does not tap from bending their knee backwards, come on Cena, you're marginally better then this!

clipboard01jl.jpg

Dead Man

Btw WrassleGAF, what did you think of Cena's "STF" last Monday, it was imo by far the worst one he ever did. Normally it looks like shit, this time, he didn't even bother to lock in the head at all, He just leaned his palms on the mat so Otunga could just move about freely.

One does not tap from bending their knee backwards, come on Cena, you're marginally better then this!

clipboard01jl.jpg

What is that supposed to be doing?

Khrno

Side-question, why did the referee not count till three when Bryan did this? His shoulders are clearly pinned to the mat here.

tBX57.jpg

Clearly -not.

What is that supposed to be doing?

The face man, look at the face. All the power Cena is applying to that submission, he wants to destroy Otunga. But with Big Johny he was just having a laugh, bullying him into suicide, but without killing him.

Top Bottom