• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Only what you consider worthy huh? I can only imagine...

Kane tried to blast a fireball from his weary hands, nothing happened, Kane stood shocked at this turn of events, Daniel Bryan was right to stand his ground for he knew there was no such thing as the supernatural. "This cannot be! no this is MY gimmick" Kane exclaimed with fear at his great loss, a smug grin crept across Bryan's face "Kane, you cannot shoot fire, in fact you never could, you don't even exist, there is no place in modern day wrestling for the likes of you, begone, I shall make you tap not with my submissions but with my words, YES! YES! YES!YES!"
"NOOOOOOOO" echoed Kane as he vanished into the ether, the WWE fans were now free from the illusion.

Tell me i'm wrong Net!

A+++, SSS combo, X Factor, would read again.

Heel

I'm not a traitor

I'm not a number

I am a free man.

I wanted peace Heel, your character single handedly got my interest peaked into MMA fighting.

G-Fex, for starters I suggest you watch Cro Cop's highlight reel.

This is the man who inspired the move set and catch phrases of CM Punk. You will also see him knocking out a masked Alberto Del Rio in a matter of seconds.

Without him, virtual e-fed Heel would be nothing. The shell of his former self fights this weekend in kickboxing, which could very well be his final match.

ihPOQANBoLtKk.gif

Khrno

G-Fex just until recently jumped on the bandwagon, he only likes things that are already popular.

So it's probably Frankman.

Aiii

So not worth it
kKsB9.gif

Damnit Kelly, get someone to teach you to run the goddamn ropes already. Geezus, you're a former champ, this is day 1 wrestling school stuff.

Khrno

- In the latest edition of the WWE Magazine, "The Informer" character teases an Olympics tie-in to the WrestleMania 30 location with the following…

"WM29 is locked in for N.J./N.Y., but plans are underway for the 30th Show of Shows. The location? Let's just say it's a city of 'Olympic' proportions."

Of note, the 2012 Olympics take place on London.

London? Well, get ready for WM at 3pm ET/12pm PT

I don't get the AJ love and this AJ kilque. She looks like a 13 year old boy that just reached puberty 3 days ago.

I can totally get behind the Kane klique though. Been a Kane mark since 97 brah. He should just go back to no selling everything.

Ithil

I don't get the AJ love and this AJ kilque. She looks like a 13 year old boy that just reached puberty 3 days ago.

I can totally get behind the Kane klique though. Been a Kane mark since 97 brah. He should just go back to no selling everything.

I'm curious, what teenage boy looks like her? I've seen this said a lot, but it never made much sense to me. I don't know what teenage boys look like where you're from, but here they definitely don't resemble AJ.

Khrno

Atlanta.

It won't be in the UK. Would leave too much PPV money on the table from the US.

US cities that have hosted the Olympics:

The WWE is big enough here in the UK to host a "real" PPV, but they wouldn't want to force people to watch sports entertainment so early in the day right?

I'm sure London would fit quite well a week-long event for WM just like any US city, and Wembley would probably allow for 90k to 100k people. Then Raw and SD in the O2 arena, oh and all the axxess stuff too.

Just like Nocturnowl said, the stage would be quite cheap to make and the crowd would be better than any other crowd, bar-Canada.

Top Bottom