• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
The WWE is big enough here in the UK to host a "real" PPV, but they wouldn't want to force people to watch sports entertainment so early in the day right?

I'm sure London would fit quite well a week-long event for WM just like any US city, and Wembley would probably allow for 90k to 100k people. Then Raw and SD in the O2 arena, oh and all the axxess stuff too.

Just like Nocturnowl said, the stage would be quite cheap to make and the crowd would be better than any other crowd, bar-Canada.

There won't ever be another PPV outside the US.

10-15 years ago they could get away with taping it, even. Nowadays everything is instant, and for it to be live in the US you're talking an 8pm start at the earliest... then you're looking at a midday start Pacific.

It just wouldn't work any more.

The UK can't even get a Z-tier PPV or a decent TV episode, so we're not gonna get WM.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ looks 20-something.

Yes, she's 5'3 and only has a B-cup. Which makes her petite.

Some guys like petite and real tits.

She hardly looks underage though, I can fully understand she's not of your taste though, taste is personal. AJ is the girl next door, aside from that she's actually a decent wrestler and probably one of the best actors in WWE. Add to that that she's comic book and gaming nerd as well. Really, what is not to like?

That is all.

XenoRaven

I always assumed she didn't weigh enough to actually make the ropes move. Some divas should just do the Mysterio thing and hit the second rope instead.

Speaking of which, I was watching this WWE Ladder Match 2 video on Netflix, and you know who is terrible at hitting the turnbuckles? RVD. Wow. It's like he thinks they'll explode if he hits them too hard, like a land mine.

Khrno

IlV5F.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
http://www.wwe.com/classics/underrated-list/

Can't tell if this is kayfabe or not..

ZIGGLER: "One of the ones that I was a huge fan of growing up, and still am a big fan of, is Billy Gunn from The New Age Outlaws. He's very athletic, he looks like a million bucks, he's like 6'5'' or 6'6'', stronger and more athletic than almost everybody else. He was just fun to watch no matter what he was doing. Week in and week out, he was always almost near the top, but he never quite got to the top. He even won King of the Ring, and it seemed like he was going places. He just never got to the full-time main event status that I thought he would, but man, that guy was a hell of a competitor. Looked great, made others look great, and looked like he gave it all every single time he went out there, which I'm a huge fan of."
How ironic.

Edit: looking through the rest of the list makes me think it's all made up. Shame.

They should form a tag team called Ziggunn, I bet they'd be able to pull off twin magic, they would be the new Gymini of the tag team divison.
heh, Gymini, still not the worst team from that era of SD, the dicks take that crown.

Khrno

There won't ever be another PPV outside the US.

10-15 years ago they could get away with taping it, even. Nowadays everything is instant, and for it to be live in the US you're talking an 8pm start at the earliest... then you're looking at a midday start Pacific.

It just wouldn't work any more.

The UK can't even get a Z-tier PPV or a decent TV episode, so we're not gonna get WM.

Vince just needs to do what he likes best, train the audience.

If he started doing, as you say, Z-tier PPVs from the UK or any other European country, the audience would tune in at 3/12p instead of 8/5p. Those 2 times that they come over here and tape Raw and SD, those same weeks they could have the PPV the sunday before Raw. Buy rates might be way lower than usual, but they could off-set that with sponsorships and marketing deals exclusive to the UK, Sky Sports enjoy having their exclusive events.

AJ is fine and appears to have personalty. The true test would be how well does she make a grilled cheese sandwich. Yes, its true - food is the way to my heart.

G-Fex

I wish I could click on those youtube videos right now but I'm going to have to wait.

Its grilled cheese sandwich, but I call them Jill Sandwiches, maybe ill start calling them AJ sandwiches now.

Khrno

I read this bit, and I weirdly was not shocked or sad.

I really think I should be affected in someway if something happens the guy - or maybe the last few year soured me that badly.

I am disappointed in myself :/

When that day comes, we will cry manly tears, then we will party

74042_o.gif

Top Bottom